Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Something you could Start Todd...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

you could either let LP do this or you can start a website yourself...

How about a website that tells you which numbers are HOT & COLD & WARM of every game in the world....There are databases website but is only like 2 of them on the net, but they are only databases but i´ve not seeing what i mention..Like if you want to embark in another bussiness venture todd...i think it will be nice...

thanks to thrust saw one of his post and it spark something on me...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Winlotta's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
    Member #60014
    April 3, 2008
    735 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2010, 2:24 am - IP Logged

you could either let LP do this or you can start a website yourself...

How about a website that tells you which numbers are HOT & COLD & WARM of every game in the world....There are databases website but is only like 2 of them on the net, but they are only databases but i´ve not seeing what i mention..Like if you want to embark in another bussiness venture todd...i think it will be nice...

thanks to thrust saw one of his post and it spark something on me...

Each of the games reported here in Lottery Post's Worldwide Lottery Results has statistics listing times each number has been drawn, percentage of drawing, hit frequency, last date drawn, and colored ribbons of red, green, blue, indcating what appears to be hot, warm, cold,. Sounds similar to your description.....

http://www.lotterypost.com/results

Patriot

`|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|`

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2010, 5:08 am - IP Logged

yeah but is better if it says: HOT COLD AND WARM i am sure people dont want something IMPLYING that is hot, cold and warm plus todd doesnt cover every country on this planet...that´s what i was talking about, a separate website for that...also not everyone logs in to LP...I would had like to have known what was hot, cold and warm 15 years ago when i was chasing the lotto...

plus there are different kinds of hot/cold/warm....There is the month hot/cold/warm there is the 1 year hot/cold/warm and there is the life time hot/cold/warm....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨