Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new idea

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by retxx.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3594 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2010, 11:00 am - IP Logged

would like to see someone come up with an excel spreadsheet that would take the draw number convert it to the mirror v-trac and the place it into a t t t diagram entering the #'s from oldest to current around the squares,then filling in the empty squares with the missing #'s. Just a novel idea.

United States
    Member #41846
    June 23, 2006
    460 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

would like to see someone come up with an excel spreadsheet that would take the draw number convert it to the mirror v-trac and the place it into a t t t diagram entering the #'s from oldest to current around the squares,then filling in the empty squares with the missing #'s. Just a novel idea.

Retxx

I'm not a fan of TTT, so when i read this I have questions as to what you want.  1. What is the desired start position?  after converting to vtrac use the age of the vtrac # or number it was derived from? clockwise or counter clockwise?  use # as drawn or skip repeat #'s?

can I assume the previous draw data is in col 1,2,3 and starts at line 1?

BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3594 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2010, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

yes yes and yes to answer you in the same order

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49813 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

It's unclear what you mean: Please give an example.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3594 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2010, 8:58 am - IP Logged

I find it difficult to illustrate but take the last draw convert to vtrac mirror #'s
          ex 0-5 1-6 2-7 3-8 4-9. Then enter these into the t t t square starting on the top left box,center,right,down, and then filling the rest with new numbers in order low to hi. watch the next draw to see where it falls.