Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gambling help forum

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by AreYouSerious.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #88901
March 25, 2010
35 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2010, 1:24 am - IP Logged

This forum should have Gambling help topic board on here,  just like the lottery tries to help people who have a problem I think this message board should too, I think this forum should also try and help people out since some on here may be gambler addicts who just need a helping hand..

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23353 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2010, 8:29 am - IP Logged

As an independent Web site, I don't think we're really qualified to offer advice and/or assistance for addiction.  Fortunately, every official state lottery Web site offers links to sources for gambling addiction help.  So anyone who feels they have a problem should go to the official site of their state lottery and find the section dealing with addiction.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #88901
      March 25, 2010
      35 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2010, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your input Todd.  Maybe in the future the site can have a small link somewhere to a gambling help website..  Let me rest-a-sure everyone that helping others out that have gambling problems is one of the best ways to gain good luck, One of my friends who helps me help others who have gambling problems won a top prize on a $5 dollar scratch ticket just a few months ago after I tought him methods of scratch lottery, now he is doing what I am doing and reaching out to others. Sometimes helping others is the way to win!

Good luck and please play responsibly!!

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51255 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2010, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Playing Responsibly: It's only a game!

If you play the Lottery, here are some things to keep in mind:

Money needed for daily expenses should not be used for playing the Lottery.

Set a limit. Don't chase your losses and risk getting deeper into a hole.

Set some winnings aside for other purposes.

Winning and losing are both part of playing the Lottery and other gaming activities. If you're only prepared to win, you're not prepared to play the Lottery.

Playing the Lottery is a recreational activity and not an alternative to work.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
          Member #88901
          March 25, 2010
          35 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Very good points Raven!! Couldn't have said some of those better myself!!!

Good luck and play safe!