Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Missing car

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ydye.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ydye's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #82532
November 15, 2009
555 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2010, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

I dreamt that my daughter(10) went outside to play. When I looked outside the window, I saw her opening my car door(Mercedes Benz 500 SEL) and she released the emergency brakes, by the time I got outside because it was parked on a slope, the car was gone. It went through the fence, knock down the neighbor wash house. I went around the corner no sight of car. I ended up on a corner, I almost knock down a white man on a bicycle cause I was trying to call my husand on my cellular. The man realized something was wrong. I told him and he pulled out a gadget out of his pocket(GPS) with flashing light and in no time he was able to locate where my car was. It was on Don Mackey Blvd out east.(Abaco)But I live in Nassau. Any numbers please. I play in

Ydye

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2010, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

I dreamt that my daughter(10) went outside to play. When I looked outside the window, I saw her opening my car door(Mercedes Benz 500 SEL) and she released the emergency brakes, by the time I got outside because it was parked on a slope, the car was gone. It went through the fence, knock down the neighbor wash house. I went around the corner no sight of car. I ended up on a corner, I almost knock down a white man on a bicycle cause I was trying to call my husand on my cellular. The man realized something was wrong. I told him and he pulled out a gadget out of his pocket(GPS) with flashing light and in no time he was able to locate where my car was. It was on Don Mackey Blvd out east.(Abaco)But I live in Nassau. Any numbers please. I play in

daughter's age 010

car 321

may be use the 0321 for missing car

car also  associated with the number 10 and the 4s

10-500 (105-1050)

good luck

Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #82532
      November 15, 2009
      555 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2010, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

daughter's age 010

car 321

may be use the 0321 for missing car

car also  associated with the number 10 and the 4s

10-500 (105-1050)

good luck

Thanks DREAMtoREALITY

Ydye

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
        Long Island
        Bahamas
        Member #65783
        October 6, 2008
        1752 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2010, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Play 010, 500, 550

play your license plate

cell 033

car 231

Mercedes Benz 057, 534

Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #82532
          November 15, 2009
          555 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Play 010, 500, 550

play your license plate

cell 033

car 231

Mercedes Benz 057, 534

Thanks Mangoskin. Someone gave me the number 038 to play for car. I caught it in Cali today. So add that to your list if you desire.

I am looking for 231 in Chicago and i will try it with 0 in the 4ball.

Ydye