Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Oklahoma Lottery Site...Down since like 2 years ago...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

i cant access that website going now 2 years ago...Can someone just tell me what they have, what are their Pick5´s Pick6 i mean what are their games matrices...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2010, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2010, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

i cant access it the browser says: the connection was reset...

can someone tell me what kind of games they have and their jackpots...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20124 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lottery.ok.gov/

Works just fine for me...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

if is not too much to ask can you all tell me what kind of jackpot games they got, their matrices and name....

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8364 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2010, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

if is not too much to ask can you all tell me what kind of jackpot games they got, their matrices and name....

Powerball ----mega millions---- hot lotto---- cash 5----

Pumpi it isn't the site that down it's your computer that has issues.  

clean your cache, history, and do some PC maintenance

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.