Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Weird dream(numbers and meanings please)

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
paradisegal's avatar - diva
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #85466
January 16, 2010
430 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2010, 9:40 am - IP Logged

This dream was very weird to me so can u please help me with both numbers and the meaning if u can!!! Dreamt that two ladies Christina and Lucy came to me saying that they needed to cast out a demon that was inside of me which I was unaware about. They gave me a scorching pad (that u scrub pots and pans with) and told me that I had to kneel on that and pray until my knees started to bleed. She then took all my perfume bottles and started blessing them. I remember praying and feeling a weird sensation in my body, looking down and seeing blood coming from my knees. Christina then got some of her saliva placed it on her finger and put it into my nose after she took her finger out my nose cold started to drain out. Then she told me to be careful where I placed my mouth !!! Any numbers and meanings please!!!!!!!

Star Live, Laugh, Love

GEORGIA
    United States
    Member #64238
    August 22, 2008
    9858 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2010, 10:01 am - IP Logged

WOW WOW WOW

Christinia 196-046-4575

Lucy 001-625-4959

demon 609-374-9202

pray(prayer) 012-412-4081

blood 625-348-5781

bleeding 079-432-4295

saliva(spit) 801-391-4651

blessing 962-062-1700

mouth 481-387-5666 hope you find something good out of this GOOD LUCK

ashley evans's avatar - strawberry

Bahamas
      Member #78428
      August 14, 2009
      719 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2010, 10:45 am - IP Logged

christina 124

lucy 282

evil spirits 180 102 171

perfume 250 465 359

bottles 210 301 400 521

blood 312 513 815 504 613

finger 413 944 402 525 412

nose 724 047

in my book it means that you well over come your position

and all your enemies will disapper

Long Island
        Bahamas
        Member #85466
        January 16, 2010
        430 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2010, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Thanks JKTaylor1 and Ashley Evans... I'm liking the meaning of this dream since it was quite scary.

Star Live, Laugh, Love

ashley evans's avatar - strawberry

Bahamas
          Member #78428
          August 14, 2009
          719 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2010, 10:57 am - IP Logged

and the dream was about you play your age with a 2 or 3

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
            Member #86278
            February 1, 2010
            1488 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2010, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

This dream was very weird to me so can u please help me with both numbers and the meaning if u can!!! Dreamt that two ladies Christina and Lucy came to me saying that they needed to cast out a demon that was inside of me which I was unaware about. They gave me a scorching pad (that u scrub pots and pans with) and told me that I had to kneel on that and pray until my knees started to bleed. She then took all my perfume bottles and started blessing them. I remember praying and feeling a weird sensation in my body, looking down and seeing blood coming from my knees. Christina then got some of her saliva placed it on her finger and put it into my nose after she took her finger out my nose cold started to drain out. Then she told me to be careful where I placed my mouth !!! Any numbers and meanings please!!!!!!!

evil spirit also gives  026 combination

mouth 010 and 014 combination

good luck

tropical gal's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg
              Long Island
              Bahamas
              Member #62536
              July 1, 2008
              392 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2010, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

lmao gal u cant be serious... wat jokes!!!!!!!say be careful where u put yur mouth.....!!!be careful with those evil spirits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha

GEORGIA
                United States
                Member #64238
                August 22, 2008
                9858 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

WOW WOW WOW

Christinia 196-046-4575

Lucy 001-625-4959

demon 609-374-9202

pray(prayer) 012-412-4081

blood 625-348-5781

bleeding 079-432-4295

saliva(spit) 801-391-4651

blessing 962-062-1700

mouth 481-387-5666 hope you find something good out of this GOOD LUCK

Ga. evening 562 came out of Lucy and blood

Long Island
                  Bahamas
                  Member #85466
                  January 16, 2010
                  430 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2010, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Early Chicago 935 number given for perfume and Late Miami 932 number given for nose.

Star Live, Laugh, Love

maggieg's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Eastpointe, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #72263
                    March 13, 2009
                    259 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

944 Michigan Evening straight.

Maggie

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Paradisegal, since you asked for the interpretation or the meaning of your dream, I prayed and ask for Spiritual guidance for the correct interpretation of your Dream! You are Loved!

This Dream, It's not a generic dream. It's not one that a book can answer;  2=is the number of witness.  There where 2 women, the name Christina means Christ-like or Of Christ... Lucy is (Lus) which means Light! CHRIST is known as the Truth, the Way The Life also the Light!

You have some Issues... Issues are/ is the same as Unresolved Internal Conflicts with yourself or with some one in your life.    Unresolved conflicts can be like demons that haunts us and causes us to say the wrong things, or many times to make wrong decisions, Or go with the wrong person/s

You have to scrub them clean out of you. Represented by how they placed you on your knees on the scrubber... meaning that; this is the way to gain Victory over the issues , conflicts, wrong influence.   Pray often with humility, represented by the bloody knees (Just so you know a believer on her/his knees is stronger than one on  her/his feet) 

They took of the sweet things you have in you, represented by the perfume bottles (Perfumes are in a container) Just like your sweet kindness are in you; and bless you, with the things in you which pleases GOD! 

You are been warned to be careful who you speak with. or where you speak. Represented by the finger in the nose (Nose is where we breathe), try holding your breath and speaking at the same time, it's next to impossible to do, and Issues coming out of you!   With your mouth, Not every place is the right place to speak certain things.  You are warned not to speak to everyone things of personal nature also!  you are going to be blessed once the Issues in you, are resolved! 

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

columbus, GA
                        United States
                        Member #67676
                        December 2, 2008
                        2870 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2010, 2:08 am - IP Logged

WOW whaat a dream!. I think more no's will fall out of this dream, just because one falls doesnt mean the others wont fall as well, good luck to you , i got my eye on a few of them.

DG

Long Island
                          Bahamas
                          Member #85466
                          January 16, 2010
                          430 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2010, 7:32 am - IP Logged

JRosina thank you so much for that dream interpretation.... A lot that you have said is true and I will take the advice given from the interpretation. Thanks again.

Star Live, Laugh, Love

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:38 am - IP Logged

JRosina thank you so much for that dream interpretation.... A lot that you have said is true and I will take the advice given from the interpretation. Thanks again.

You are welcome paradisegal,  It's not me, I Can't take the credit.  THE SPIRIT OF GOD, Never Lie!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina