Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The absolute best way to win on scratchers.

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Set4life.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #89056
March 29, 2010
5 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2010, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

The best way to go about winning is to buy one ticket at a time. If you win leave if you dont win play again, the key is to never buy different tickets, you have to stick with the same ticket in the same role, if you lose buy that exact same ticket again, your chances improve 50% or more and almost guarantees your chance of winning.

mstina's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
    georgia
    United States
    Member #88510
    March 17, 2010
    143 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2010, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

That is so true !!! that happen 2- me a few mths bck @ a store not from me!! I didnt win on the first tkt but i did on the next 2!!

ohio
      United States
      Member #69613
      January 13, 2009
      53 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2010, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Thats the way i do it too. Always stick with the same roll until i find the winner. Sad thing is though, ive seen certain games go 15 tickets without winning, with the 16th ticket being the lowest winning prize.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
        OHIO
        United States
        Member #4164
        March 27, 2004
        14586 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2010, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Thats the way i do it too. Always stick with the same roll until i find the winner. Sad thing is though, ive seen certain games go 15 tickets without winning, with the 16th ticket being the lowest winning prize.

this is so true.....Hit With Stick makes you wish you just had walked away a while ago.....

or that maybe someone had took a 2x4 to your head....

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
          Nashville, TN
          United States
          Member #86739
          February 9, 2010
          483 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2010, 12:49 am - IP Logged

I also do this most of the time. I will admit sometimes I play the new games, or something I have a hunch for, but I like to stick with the same roll.

What KILLS me, though, is when I am in the middle of buying and scratching them and some schmo zips up and buys a ticket from the roll I have been on. Especially if they win something of course.

If they do win something, I just want to know about it for peace of mind. Otherwise, like if they leave, I am left wondering "should I continue? Or assume that person bought a massive winning ticket and walk away"

Moral of the story: watch out for people approaching, and try to buy them during slow traffic times.

Set4life's avatar - 2554
            East Hampton, NY
            United States
            Member #41995
            June 25, 2006
            1137 Posts
            Posted: April 20, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

best way to win is NOT to get too greedy.  I just buy when i feel lucky.Embarassed

$Group Hug$

FOR THE WIN!