Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Something that Only Occured in the city i lived..Did it happened to you...

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2010, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

I am not going to say which city i was from but as you all will know already i spent: 16 years in the state of Georgia...When i was going to college i will take the bus didnt have a car...Well there were guys that will come in the buses dressed a particular way...they will have like a board, some of them will carry a suitcase, they will come in the bus and flip a carton board that will hang in their necks like it was a thick neckless with 3 or 4 Pick3 or Pick4 combinations written on it...They will carry a can and people will walking in to them and donate 25 cents or 50 cents...I didnt know what it was until months later that they were lottery numbers...But at that time i didnt use to gamble so i never paid it any mind plus i didnt think predicting the lottery was possible....It went on for like 1 year or 1 1/2 year....I sometimes think it was something illegal for to do something like that you will have to have a permit...After that i never saw them again...

sometimes they will give a receipt to the people that donated i guess it was a piece of paper with the Pick3/4 numbers...

I was thinking...They could had made: 1.2 million or more in 1 year....25 people on buses x 50 cents= $100 x 8 laps that each bus do: $800 x 12 routes = $9,600 x 30 days= $288K x 12 month = 3.5 million dollars in 1 year...plus what they rake in from playing the lottery....

Again it went on for like 1 year...People that lived in the city i lived might had never noticed it because 98.6% of people dont take busses...(about the percentage i am just throwing figures)....I think it was something native of the city i used to lived on...

Question: Did this ever occured in your city....If you happen to noticed....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    42022 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2010, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

no , I can't recall that happening in my city.

HyperBe Happy.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

"Original Post by pumpi76

...When i was going to college i will take the bus didnt have a car..."

WHAT?  You went to college???

I always gave your atrocious spelling and grammar a pass because I figured you were an uneducated foreigner and English was a second language to you.

No more.  If you insist on posting start making use of your college education.  "I" is always upper case.  Sentences do not go on forever, they start and stop.  Don't run all your words together into huge paragraphs. 

Use spell check!  You definitely need it.  Or keep a dictionary close by.  A typo here and there is OK.

Make some attempt to come up with realistic figures for your schemes and ideas.  There are no where near the amount of millionaires you propose.  Why you think everyone makes a million dollars is beyond me.  It just isn't so.  In most cases if people put your ideas into action, they would go bankrupt.

...and stop using "dude" - you aren't 12 yrs old anymore. 

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2010, 2:37 am - IP Logged

i know I goes with capital letters i CHOOSE to write with lowercase letters am i in college that i have to adhere to the rules of writing...i dont use spell check because it takes a lot of computer space dont know why...

You are going to TELL ME how to write am i am doing some kind of litarary work here or am in in a LOTTERY FORUM...AM I IN NATIONAL TV OR ON THE NEWS that i HAVE to write properly...WHO DO I HAVE TO IMPRESS ON THIS FORUM...YOU...RIGHT...

Again i write so that the WORLD KNOWS not for no LP member...HOW DO YOU KNOW MY AGE...If i feel like using the word: DUDE my entire life who is to say i can do so..How about something i stop using the word: Dude and i want ALL REPUBLICANS from the USA to switch to Democrats or Sean Hanity to stop talking the way he does about the president as if the president was a terrorrist...IS CALLED FREEDOM...you disagree how i write and i see WORSE things occuring on this site but i dont say anything...

i HAPPEN to like the word: Dude...what´s next i can dress a certain way comb my hair a certain way...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #22395
          September 24, 2005
          1583 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2010, 2:54 am - IP Logged

I never said anything until I found out you went to college - it is like "shame on you" for the sloppy writing.

If you want to be taken seriously, those are the things to do.  Yes, if I am to believe things you yourself have told me, you are doing some kind of literary work.   You are putting all these ideas in front of everyone in the world and you should have enough pride to do it right.   As I recall, you are "more popular than Obama."

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2010, 4:20 am - IP Logged

i have problems with English..I said it before on this site, and i have a very thick accent...i was not born in the USA...It makes me really mad because the TIME someone has to learn a new language they can learn: 5,000 high vocubulary English words or crack funsterdotcom or become a supernerd or excell in their field or become a genius in a particular field, or discover something or learn the medical dictionary for fun, become a body builder, etc, etc, etc....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2010, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

i have problems with English..I said it before on this site, and i have a very thick accent...i was not born in the USA...It makes me really mad because the TIME someone has to learn a new language they can learn: 5,000 high vocubulary English words or crack funsterdotcom or become a supernerd or excell in their field or become a genius in a particular field, or discover something or learn the medical dictionary for fun, become a body builder, etc, etc, etc....

You should move to Tennessee pumpi. Nobody can understand what we're sayin' either.

All the bodybuilders are in Kentucky though.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

You should move to Tennessee pumpi. Nobody can understand what we're sayin' either.

All the bodybuilders are in Kentucky though.

So like can't we all just get along LOL.

I used to use the word "awesome" when I was in 8th grade ya know 100 years ago! Today I still hear this word being used very frequently. (NOT by me)

To answer your question pumpi I've never heard of this.

Ridgy when I first moved to Chicago the slang was so much different than what I used. HAHA the "brothas" used to have to translate it for me 'cause I'd be like HUH?????

And just so everyone knows I never went to college. I couldn't wait to get out of high school. I wonder if this had anything to do with the fact that I was one of the younger ones. i.e. I graduated when I was 17 1/2.  <---------Ok I would NOT want to go back and do it over to find out.

Ridgy I told you I have issues LOL BUT NOOOOO devil worshipping ok?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

So like can't we all just get along LOL.

I used to use the word "awesome" when I was in 8th grade ya know 100 years ago! Today I still hear this word being used very frequently. (NOT by me)

To answer your question pumpi I've never heard of this.

Ridgy when I first moved to Chicago the slang was so much different than what I used. HAHA the "brothas" used to have to translate it for me 'cause I'd be like HUH?????

And just so everyone knows I never went to college. I couldn't wait to get out of high school. I wonder if this had anything to do with the fact that I was one of the younger ones. i.e. I graduated when I was 17 1/2.  <---------Ok I would NOT want to go back and do it over to find out.

Ridgy I told you I have issues LOL BUT NOOOOO devil worshipping ok?

Awesome?

In my day it was "23 Skidoo" and "I'll kiss ya later, I'm eatin' a potater" and "Get off the table Mabel, the quarter's for the beer".

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                    Chicago
                    United States
                    Member #70678
                    February 8, 2009
                    889 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2010, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Awesome?

In my day it was "23 Skidoo" and "I'll kiss ya later, I'm eatin' a potater" and "Get off the table Mabel, the quarter's for the beer".

LOL never heard those but I'm good for saying "Let's blow this popsicle stand"

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                      Member #81314
                      October 16, 2009
                      19407 Posts
                      Posted: April 3, 2010, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Go easy on the guy @ True", lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I love reading blogs, even though , sometimes, I have to read between the lines.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        42022 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2010, 7:28 am - IP Logged

forward, but never straight!

HyperBe Happy.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: April 4, 2010, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Awesome?

"How about it Daddy-O"..."Slip me five"..Or the great line that Elvis used in one of his movies."That's the way the mop flops"..

ridge all the body builders live in Ky??..Lost you on that one...Did you wear your hair in a DA when you was young and people diden't know if you was coming or going?..