Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4-1 through 4-30

Topic closed. 3281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 130 of 219
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2010, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck to you too!Sad Cheers

Let's Get It Get ItGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

Good luck to you too Rajh08!!!!! Let's get the NCEL and GET GET GET THAT MONEY lol!!!!!Green laughGreen laughGreen laughSmashSmash

mrsbailey26's avatar - winter
    SHARPSBURG nc
    United States
    Member #77271
    July 18, 2009
    294 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2010, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

they didnt get me i got them for500.00 and it was a qp from two differnt stores so happy first hit since 129..first store gave me 499 and the 2nd gave me 466 so i added more money to them both glad i went with my mind...qp r the sh** more qp tonight they already in

everybody working
      Angel19's avatar - disney25
      nashville n.c.
      United States
      Member #78433
      August 14, 2009
      1547 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2010, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

what up angel19????? CONGRATS ON YOUR BACK TO BACK HITS !!! I havent had that at all this week !!!

I am really considering not playing at all tonight ! the drawings are way off this week and im feeling THE PRE DRAWS may have done their job this week !!!!

You re right about those pre draws but your #s have to fall..They just fall so randomly and its hard to put REAL money on them.Sometimes i see a certain number in my wos and in others and will play it a few times str8,IT NEVER HITS..lol..its always a # that i only play for .50..Im going to start playing only 1 or 2 numbers and putting a few bucks on those..That way when one comes maybe it will be worth it..Just maybe a long wait before it hits.... alot cheaper than putting in 10 #s and none of them hitting..I hope you hit tonight goals...good luck

United States
        Member #69530
        January 11, 2009
        7803 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2010, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Well I ignored a couple of signs so didn't get it...on my horoscope in one of my tip sheets the number was 994 for my horoscope for Leo and the number 499 was on an old Bullseye page & if I had played that I would have also played the mate.

I look at the date in Bullseye even though it's an old magazine it still hits sometimes on the same date...I don't think they publish that magazine any longer but I sure wish they did..it was very good!...last one was last fall around Sept. or so.

I had 049 149 & 999...so close yet so far away!Crazy

I don't have a clue what to play for tonight!

Congrats to anyone that was lucky enough to get it!

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

Sorry Vergie, I was running late and didn't get around to updating the MCTD/QED List for today...however the QED Algorithm did pop out the 449-994 double though which is good...

I have to run some more calculations before I post it again it seems..

Good Luck Tonight .. !

nashville n.c.
          United States
          Member #78433
          August 14, 2009
          1547 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2010, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

they didnt get me i got them for500.00 and it was a qp from two differnt stores so happy first hit since 129..first store gave me 499 and the 2nd gave me 466 so i added more money to them both glad i went with my mind...qp r the sh** more qp tonight they already in

Bravo! wtg mrsbailey..Its always good to go with your first thought with NCEL...$500 is a great win..more good luck to you tonight..

mrsbailey26's avatar - winter
            SHARPSBURG nc
            United States
            Member #77271
            July 18, 2009
            294 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2010, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

THANKS ALOT. good luck tonight as well not gud with th wo nor picking gud numbers so i said why not let the computer pick..

everybody working
              luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Williamston, N.C
              United States
              Member #64073
              August 17, 2008
              1155 Posts
              Posted: April 15, 2010, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

SmashLet's put the smackdown on NCEL tonight!!!!!! These low payouts are NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!! Pay up NCEL!!!!!!SmashSmashSmashSmash

Hey coolmoney I like 915. Yesterday I was so close to a big win but it came 592 it get so frustrating at times. If I decide to play tonight I am going to play my 915. I got your 719 last week a couple of times as a qp so I hope you win big tonight. Somebody needs to put the smackdown on NCEL because we all want "BIG BUCKS", "NO WHAMMYS" so good luck to you and the rest of LP.

United States
                Member #1630
                June 7, 2003
                6011 Posts
                Posted: April 15, 2010, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS MRSBAILEY26, WAY TO GO, GET THAT MONEY LOL!!!!! YOU GO GIRL lol!!!!!

Moon Walk Running Man Sneakers 

nashville n.c.
                  United States
                  Member #78433
                  August 14, 2009
                  1547 Posts
                  Posted: April 15, 2010, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

THANKS ALOT. good luck tonight as well not gud with th wo nor picking gud numbers so i said why not let the computer pick..

im glad qps working for you...Any way you can get it....GET IT..

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31553 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2010, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Vergie, I was running late and didn't get around to updating the MCTD/QED List for today...however the QED Algorithm did pop out the 449-994 double though which is good...

I have to run some more calculations before I post it again it seems..

Good Luck Tonight .. !

Like I said about not seeing Wpb's TTT in another post, I had an appt. this morning and wouldn't have seen it anyway.

I thought you were taking a break anyway.

Good luck to you too!

luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      Williamston, N.C
                      United States
                      Member #64073
                      August 17, 2008
                      1155 Posts
                      Posted: April 15, 2010, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS MRSBAILEY26, WAY TO GO, GET THAT MONEY LOL!!!!! YOU GO GIRL lol!!!!!

Moon Walk Running Man Sneakers 

Good job mrsbailey26!!! I am glad for you. I got a qp today for 756 I like that number so I went back to the store and comboed it. QPS are great sometime that is the only thing that keep me in the game. Congrats on your hit!!

United States
                        Member #1630
                        June 7, 2003
                        6011 Posts
                        Posted: April 15, 2010, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

im glad qps working for you...Any way you can get it....GET IT..

I Agree!GET THAT MONEY MRS BAILEY LOL!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!! Chompy Chompy 

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31553 Posts
                          Posted: April 15, 2010, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you Mrsbailey!Party

I win with qp's sometimes too like the other day with 248...had a qp for 842...sometimes it works out...& sometimes one might hit in the next few days.

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

United States
                            Member #1630
                            June 7, 2003
                            6011 Posts
                            Posted: April 15, 2010, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Like I said about not seeing Wpb's TTT in another post, I had an appt. this morning and wouldn't have seen it anyway.

I thought you were taking a break anyway.

Good luck to you too!

SmashDON'T TAKE A BREAK CROW, WE NEED YOU HERE SO WE CAN PUT THE SMACKDOWN ON NCEL LOL!!!!!!Smash

United States
                              Member #1630
                              June 7, 2003
                              6011 Posts
                              Posted: April 15, 2010, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Hey coolmoney I like 915. Yesterday I was so close to a big win but it came 592 it get so frustrating at times. If I decide to play tonight I am going to play my 915. I got your 719 last week a couple of times as a qp so I hope you win big tonight. Somebody needs to put the smackdown on NCEL because we all want "BIG BUCKS", "NO WHAMMYS" so good luck to you and the rest of LP.

I like that 159, I got a qp on it about a month ago and it never came out, it might tonight though but who knows with the NCEL?Crazy

Page 130 of 219