Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4-1 through 4-30

Topic closed. 3281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 148 of 219
PrintE-mailLink
wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
Charlotte North Carolina
United States
Member #464
July 9, 2002
17392 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2010, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Me & the fat cat are happy!

WTG Vergie, I swear, I am going to send you my money and let you play for me.  You are a great picker of numbers!

wpb

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #86061
    January 28, 2010
    53 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2010, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

4/17 EVE-

693 263 641 651 673

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      Charlotte North Carolina
      United States
      Member #464
      July 9, 2002
      17392 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2010, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

I am not playing tonight but really like 723 combo.  Good luck tonight!

wpb

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31506 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

WTG Vergie, I swear, I am going to send you my money and let you play for me.  You are a great picker of numbers!

Thanks Wpb!

I'd be afraid I'd lose it...I'd be so nervous playing somebody else's money Crazy...but thanks for saying that anyway.Big Grin Angel

I could make some good money if I weren't so scared to put more down but just don't have the confidence yet...I wish I could just pick some like Blksaint does and put a lot on them and just sit back and wait for them to hit.

I'm very lucky most of the time & guess what I won $55 playing at the internet cafe today...you had better believe when it rolled to that I got up and got my money and left...didn't want to take a chance & lose it.

Good luck when you play again...maybe tomorrow night!See Ya!

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31506 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Vergie, way to go!!!!!

Money Money Tree Money 2 Money 4 Money 4 Money 3 

Thanks Coolmoney!

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

mune4me's avatar - 4eyes
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #48965
            January 14, 2007
            750 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Wpb!

I'd be afraid I'd lose it...I'd be so nervous playing somebody else's money Crazy...but thanks for saying that anyway.Big Grin Angel

I could make some good money if I weren't so scared to put more down but just don't have the confidence yet...I wish I could just pick some like Blksaint does and put a lot on them and just sit back and wait for them to hit.

I'm very lucky most of the time & guess what I won $55 playing at the internet cafe today...you had better believe when it rolled to that I got up and got my money and left...didn't want to take a chance & lose it.

Congrats Vergie...I knew you would be posting that winning ticket today...How much do you normally spend a day? Just wondering...Take that chance girl a put $1 on it instead of $.50...

Advice is like castor oil, easy to give, but dreadful to take. Blush

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31506 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

what is up everybody.  hope yall been winning this past week.  i've been down and out with a dayum stomach virus.  it all started sunday night of last week.  if anyone ever had it knows what i was going through.  basically i was in bed about 5 days straight.  but the good thing is how much money i didn spend this week!!!!  so im feeling very lucky bout to go blow a whole slew of moneyBanana

I'm sorry you were so sick Kobra & glad you're better now.

I was thinking today I hadn't seen you in awhile and was wondering what happened to you.

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31506 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Vergie...I knew you would be posting that winning ticket today...How much do you normally spend a day? Just wondering...Take that chance girl a put $1 on it instead of $.50...

Thanks Mune!

Sometimes $10...sometimes $15 or a little more depending on how much is in the p3 fat cat...I need to spend less for sure but as long as I'm winning every 2 or 3 days it's ok and with my internet cafe game wins...I don't spend much there at all...just really got lucky today.

I think I'll try to come up with around 6 or 8 numbers over the weekend and just play them for a dollar until one hits...I do play some for a dollar...I did tonight on a couple of them.

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31506 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Had that 315 last night, YEAH FOR ME lol!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!

Angel Angel 1 Angel 1 Angel 

Congrats to you Coolmoney for getting the 315!Party

Just now saw this!

mune4me's avatar - 4eyes
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #48965
                    January 14, 2007
                    750 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Mune!

Sometimes $10...sometimes $15 or a little more depending on how much is in the p3 fat cat...I need to spend less for sure but as long as I'm winning every 2 or 3 days it's ok and with my internet cafe game wins...I don't spend much there at all...just really got lucky today.

I think I'll try to come up with around 6 or 8 numbers over the weekend and just play them for a dollar until one hits...I do play some for a dollar...I did tonight on a couple of them.

Good luck to you too Vergie...I'll be waiting for a pic of that winning ticket tomorrow...I know you will have it...

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31506 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to you too Vergie...I'll be waiting for a pic of that winning ticket tomorrow...I know you will have it...

Lordy Mune, I just don't know...sometimes it's hard to get the right one!Crazy

I'm going to watch for you to post a pic of a "great big win"!

LuckyGa3's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                        Member #10163
                        January 4, 2005
                        797 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

NC What a nice forum tonight. You all deserve to win tonight and I pray God will bless you all tonight .

Here is my picks for NC tonight and I am no expert.

HEB 13:2

mune4me's avatar - 4eyes
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #48965
                          January 14, 2007
                          750 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Lordy Mune, I just don't know...sometimes it's hard to get the right one!Crazy

I'm going to watch for you to post a pic of a "great big win"!

Im waiting on that pic to Vergie...

United States
                            Member #73771
                            April 24, 2009
                            836 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry you were so sick Kobra & glad you're better now.

I was thinking today I hadn't seen you in awhile and was wondering what happened to you.

thanks vergie and cool money.  good luck to yall tonight.  hope yall win big.  got a lil lucky today on the sweepstakes machines.  put in $10 and walked away with $40.  then a guy at auto zone gave me back about $20 too much in changes so that kinda made up for the money i blew on those hellacious $20 scratchers

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                              nashville n.c.
                              United States
                              Member #78433
                              August 14, 2009
                              1547 Posts
                              Posted: April 17, 2010, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Wpb!

Party!congrats Vergie on that 807 and that internet cafe..WTG..Money just rolls to you from every direction and i'm so happy for you.Good luck tonight and soon you will get that BIG hit, but for right now those small hits are still adding up. Keep getting them hits..good luck tonight.. Hula Girl

Page 148 of 219