Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4-1 through 4-30

Topic closed. 3281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 190 of 219
PrintE-mailLink
Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
Baltimore
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44017 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Technics im not sure if you are dropping knowledge or insulting a brother ? Either way Im going to assume your dropping knowledge ! I have a few friends in VA. who play the horses(dang this is what I really love playing !)and play pick3 like its a job ! They showed me somethings 3 to 4 weeks on how to hit this game in general regardless of the state your in . Did it work ? Heck yea it did for 2 weeks and I thought I found the best thing since sliced bread ! Then all of a sudden NCEL caught a great predraw and threw a brother off ! Anyway, they informed this week after all my complaing about ncel's cheating a..s predraws, that VA does them as well ! Now even thou they do them it has not halted them from consistently hitting every week(70 to 90percent of drawings) ! Everything I learned when applied to VA'S drawings is on point ! There is no lapse what so ever ! Unlike NCEL WHERE they seem to make sure they throw your a...s off by doing multiple predraws over and over again and then refuse to give the current predraw list !!! Anyway I got a call after last night's bogus 966 from them and they said man where did that come from ? I said the same crap and they told me ncel is BS and  to start driving that 1 hour & come play in a real state thats not ripping people off !!! I am really, really starting to consider it !!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TODAY & TONIGHT !!!!! 

Goals....i'd never insult you buddy...that message was for the lurkers..folks that watch the board and dont post. i had some one pm me and say we complain about the test drawings too much so i responded in public so everyone could see how ridiculous it is. they said that they win all the time dispite the test drawings and i told them i think they are not telling the truth. when seasoned players are having a hard time i know that a newbie isnt rockin the house that easy. once again...that wasnt for you. Approve

ps. complaining does bring about change in some cases...so to the joker that made the statement, keep it moving.... LOL

Angel19's avatar - disney25
    nashville n.c.
    United States
    Member #78433
    August 14, 2009
    1547 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm kinda feeling 721 and 201 for tonight.

Congrats to all posters and winners of 966 and 206..wtg everyone..Casey1010,personally i think theres a good possibility on that 721..if not tonight,maybe within the next few draws.201 has been in  of alot of my workouts and alot of posted workouts.So i would keep those in.Good luck ..good luck to everyone tonight and hope we hit em hard..also congrats vergie on all your recents wins..wtg girl..

nashville n.c.
      United States
      Member #78433
      August 14, 2009
      1547 Posts
      Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Goals....i'd never insult you buddy...that message was for the lurkers..folks that watch the board and dont post. i had some one pm me and say we complain about the test drawings too much so i responded in public so everyone could see how ridiculous it is. they said that they win all the time dispite the test drawings and i told them i think they are not telling the truth. when seasoned players are having a hard time i know that a newbie isnt rockin the house that easy. once again...that wasnt for you. Approve

ps. complaining does bring about change in some cases...so to the joker that made the statement, keep it moving.... LOL

I Agree!...........nuff said

nashville n.c.
        United States
        Member #78433
        August 14, 2009
        1547 Posts
        Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

check it out ,,,tech is right about ncel, if u let them know whats up they will not let it fall, and this is the truth.and they are dirty, i hit but ,everyones w/o is different and does not work the same for all of us, i dont know what exact numbers will fall but at least in my w/o i have choice to pick them out , and today i got my birthday 620, but 206 fell and i had it, and i have played tripples and my b-day along with everything else, and its been long over due, especially tripples and 777, 999,000 and when they look over the forum ,,,,i wonder if they just select a number that we all don't bother to play,that we have in our post,,,,???or a number that is last months pick on that day !

congrats b4..way to rock ncel..Ive missed seeing you on this forum..Wishing you much luck tonight

westleygirl's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
          Ahoskie, NC
          United States
          Member #83397
          December 6, 2009
          139 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

PartyGot $120, played 602 twice.  Once .50 and once 1.00.(Any)

Good Luck to Everyone Tonight.. Congrats to all others..  Party

Cool

Goalisamillion's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
            Cary, Nc
            United States
            Member #84641
            January 1, 2010
            1367 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Nah its all good ! After reading it several times I realized that it was meant for someone who is trying to dig for information bY falsifying their success ! Im really staring to believe that we have undercover NCEL people on this thread !!!

Anyway, Great to see that you checked in ! Its been a roller coaster couple of weeks for ME atleast ! I even tried SC today, I even went to that spot you told me about and still didnt have any luck ! I guess this NCEL crap has really clouded my mind . Sounds like its time for a break. Thinking about wheeling a couple of number's for a week or more just to get my mind back in order .

GOAL, WHAT IS YOUR SHORT TERM GOAL ? TO REACH PHIL IVEY STATUS!!!

IVEY(This is the best poker player in the world, Phil IVEY!!!)

Take's a POSITIVE vision to get to that  MILLION !

Always play where/when YOU have the advantage !!!!!

Cary, Nc
              United States
              Member #84641
              January 1, 2010
              1367 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

WHAT UP ANGEL19 ?

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Nashville,NC
                United States
                Member #86372
                February 3, 2010
                4260 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

437**
                297**

Cary, Nc
                  United States
                  Member #84641
                  January 1, 2010
                  1367 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

437**
                  297**

There are 2 #'s on here that should have dropped daysssssssssssss ago ! good luck and i hope you do play this entire list !

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                    Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44017 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Nah its all good ! After reading it several times I realized that it was meant for someone who is trying to dig for information bY falsifying their success ! Im really staring to believe that we have undercover NCEL people on this thread !!!

Anyway, Great to see that you checked in ! Its been a roller coaster couple of weeks for ME atleast ! I even tried SC today, I even went to that spot you told me about and still didnt have any luck ! I guess this NCEL crap has really clouded my mind . Sounds like its time for a break. Thinking about wheeling a couple of number's for a week or more just to get my mind back in order .

I agree, i think its ncel flunkies on here stirring things up to lower the morale on here and keep folks of guard about their game...lol LOL

nashville n.c.
                      United States
                      Member #78433
                      August 14, 2009
                      1547 Posts
                      Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

WHAT UP ANGEL19 ?

goals....whats up buddy.. Hey! i hope you are knocking them out of the park....COME ON.....BIG MONEY..lol..good luck tonight bud

Nashville,NC
                        United States
                        Member #86372
                        February 3, 2010
                        4260 Posts
                        Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

There are 2 #'s on here that should have dropped daysssssssssssss ago ! good luck and i hope you do play this entire list !

yes i am buddy like that 37 pair tonight there in the exact hit order too

nashville n.c.
                          United States
                          Member #78433
                          August 14, 2009
                          1547 Posts
                          Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

PartyGot $120, played 602 twice.  Once .50 and once 1.00.(Any)

Good Luck to Everyone Tonight.. Congrats to all others..  Party

congrats westleygirl...wtg....good luck tonight

Nashville,NC
                            United States
                            Member #86372
                            February 3, 2010
                            4260 Posts
                            Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

yes i am buddy like that 37 pair tonight there in the exact hit order too

also like 697 exact just like that

Cary, Nc
                              United States
                              Member #84641
                              January 1, 2010
                              1367 Posts
                              Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I agree, i think its ncel flunkies on here stirring things up to lower the morale on here and keep folks of guard about their game...lol LOL

I WISH THEY WOULD TAKE THEIR A...S UP OUT OF HERE  AND GO GET A REAL JOB ! LOL,

Page 190 of 219