Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4-1 through 4-30

Topic closed. 3281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 97 of 219
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2010, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Your doubles look good and those pairs look good too, I wish I had more money to play them, they look like winners!!!!! Good luck today!!!Blue Angel I played some doubles today but I don't know what to play with the NCEL, they pick some off the wall numbers sometimes LOL!!!!!

NCEL is basically killing us with these pre-draws..remember last month when I went totally ballistic because of all these crazy repeats and the missing digit 9?Well the missing 9 was in the pre-draws all along and this killed everyone who was trying to win by playing the missing 9 digit....

Ive spent long long hours trying to re-configure my stats according to what NCEL is pulling on us and I'm beginning to believe everytime a digit goes missing for soooo long it is in the pre-draws which is the reason the Skip is so high...

My QED's are more accurate than I once thought and I'd love to maintain the accuracy that I have now because if I can maybe some of my other algorithms that I'm working on for the missing third digit will be effective...

United States
    Member #1630
    June 7, 2003
    6011 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2010, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Wow Sdc!  I'll say $410 is "very" much!

Congrats to you!Party

Congratulations SDC027, get that BIG MONEY lol!!!!!

Money Money 

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2010, 11:14 am - IP Logged

NCEL is basically killing us with these pre-draws..remember last month when I went totally ballistic because of all these crazy repeats and the missing digit 9?Well the missing 9 was in the pre-draws all along and this killed everyone who was trying to win by playing the missing 9 digit....

Ive spent long long hours trying to re-configure my stats according to what NCEL is pulling on us and I'm beginning to believe everytime a digit goes missing for soooo long it is in the pre-draws which is the reason the Skip is so high...

My QED's are more accurate than I once thought and I'd love to maintain the accuracy that I have now because if I can maybe some of my other algorithms that I'm working on for the missing third digit will be effective...

You are right because certain numbers and digits, the 409, 99x and others are not being picked because of those pre-draws and you are right, everytime a digit goes missing for so long, it is being picked in the pre-draw and not in the actual drawing.  What happened to the good ol' days when you just had one drawing and that was it?  And then certain numbers and digits come out left and right, back to back.  It doesn't make sense!!!!

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2010, 11:19 am - IP Logged

In the back of my mind I'm wondering if since we have not had but one double 911 this month if maybe they are going to hit us with a triple when we least expect it.

I've played all of them 2 or 3 times lately but then I get to thinking what a waste of money so stopped but then again it could happen....you just never know!

One will probably fall when I don't play them...uh oh... got to stop that kind of thinking and be positive but if I do lose on a triple it's only one draw & they hit so seldom it's not a big deal anyway.

I like playing the triples and you might be right, with one double they might get ready to lay a triple on us, I only played one today but it is worth it to play all of them for 50 cents each.  $5.00 a drawing for a possible $250.00 for 50 cents, I will take it LOL!!!!! But true, if you do that for both drawings that is $10.00 a day times 7 days is $70.00, so that adds up quick, especially if that number doesn't come out!!!!!! I don't play the triples alot and I haven't hit off a triple yet that I can remember, I usually hit off a double or a six way number.

United States
          Member #1630
          June 7, 2003
          6011 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Thanks Coolmoney!

I wouldn't say obese yet because I'm winning small amounts but maybe he'll get obese before too long...I sure hope so!

I throw in several for 50cents & only 2 or 3 for a dollar and once in awhile I'll get a double combo so I need to stopped being so scared to spend more but if it comes in dribs and drabs I'll still take it.Big Grin

Good luck today!See Ya!

Winning in dribs and drabs is better than not winning at all, i wouldn't mind taking a drib or drab today LOL!!!! A box hit is better than no hit at all.  $40.00 is $40.00!!!!!! Especially in this economy LOL!!! Yes NodLOLJester LaughLOL

Leelou's avatar - side smile.jpg
            NC
            United States
            Member #89559
            April 10, 2010
            54 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2010, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Some of you guys may look at me like I'm crazy after I finish with this response, but please...can some one give me an idea of what to play today? I may be a little crazy for asking this because I understand all the hard work involved in getting the right play, but i had to try. If there is anyone out here that can help a newbie get back some of the money she lost the the ncel, i would be so thankful. 

*sad*

United States
              Member #1630
              June 7, 2003
              6011 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2010, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Some of you guys may look at me like I'm crazy after I finish with this response, but please...can some one give me an idea of what to play today? I may be a little crazy for asking this because I understand all the hard work involved in getting the right play, but i had to try. If there is anyone out here that can help a newbie get back some of the money she lost the the ncel, i would be so thankful. 

*sad*

God help those who help themselves, Leelou, there is a WEALTH of information out here on this board, help yourself, look around and read, read, read, but no one has that winning number, if they did, they would be RICH!!!!! Many of us play what we THINK is going to come out.  Good luck to you today and I hope you win!!!!! P.S. NEVER PLAY MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!!!!!!!!Blue Angel

United States
                Member #1630
                June 7, 2003
                6011 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2010, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Numbers I am playing midday and evening:

Midday:

Evening:

Pick 4:

Good luck everyone!!!!Blue Angel

United States
                  Member #69530
                  January 11, 2009
                  7803 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2010, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

*sad*

The Odds of winning are not 1/1000 as so many people have mistakenly believed...its only 1/1000 "IF" you play 1000 combinations whereby you'd only win $500.00 dollars in the process..

The 99% Degree of Certainty for one single played straight combination is 6049 draws which means you can lose your azz if you only played one combination in the hopes of a win...

Go back and look at my TDRM List and the percentages values per 100+ group ...if youre in doubt play the highest value group along with the QED pairs this help a ton..

Good Luck .. !

United States
                    Member #87479
                    February 25, 2010
                    349 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2010, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

*sad*

I will help you...........

Leelou's avatar - side smile.jpg
                      NC
                      United States
                      Member #89559
                      April 10, 2010
                      54 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2010, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks guys!

I've been watching you all for a while and I love how you all support each other and share your knowledge.

IT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED ESPECIALLY TO A NEWBIE LIKE MYSELF.

When I get my game up, I'm going to be back to share, promise!!!

Today I'm playing 

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!

hitman3's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        Sharpsburg, NC
                        United States
                        Member #66246
                        October 19, 2008
                        26 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2010, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

I like that 440 and 882 also playing 666

luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                          Williamston, N.C
                          United States
                          Member #64073
                          August 17, 2008
                          1155 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to the reacent winners. These are the numbers that I am playing today. 915,795,690,277,100,700,769, and I may add410,311,567. Good luck to all of you.

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                            nashville n.c.
                            United States
                            Member #78433
                            August 14, 2009
                            1547 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2010, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Numbers I am playing midday and evening:

Midday:

Evening:

Pick 4:

Good luck everyone!!!!Blue Angel

Hello everyone..So many nice looking #s for today..Im just trying to catch up with my wos and find that str8 hit for today..lol..Coolmoney, im feeling your dbls and seeing em alot in my wo.Im going with you on that 828/228..Good luck today everyone.. Thanks for all the workouts posted,i'll definitely need them today..Congrats to all with that 587 hit/posted last night...wtg gang.

hitman3's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              Sharpsburg, NC
                              United States
                              Member #66246
                              October 19, 2008
                              26 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2010, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Cool money I like them 999

Page 97 of 219