Welcome Guest
You last visited April 25, 2017, 6:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Math Matrices been the engine of a RNG seed...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2010, 6:42 am - IP Logged

Could Math matrices be the engine of RNG seeds...dont know anything about RNG seeds but if it was so it will not surprise me...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2010, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Could Math matrices be the engine of RNG seeds...dont know anything about RNG seeds but if it was so it will not surprise me...

Also i realized that if an algebra/math matrices is used as the engine of the RNG seed the algebra matrix can be made to have a design/pattern to form an image that the RNG seed will follow...Basically the RNG seed in the algebra matrix will follow an image/figure when spitting out numbers, however dont know if it will follow the random parameters of the lotto like if you saw it it might not appear random though it will be..Also it could be random just like the lottery but follow an image/figure pattern...But you see for instance Pick4 or Pick5 there is mostly 3E2O or 2O3E and in pick4 you dont see: 5 drawings having: 4Odds numbers because the lottery follows a particular parameter not to lose money...Plus the image numbers spit out will be a long equation....series of equations...it will be party to many because you could look at the image/equation and see which numbers will play: 200 drawings in the future...but it has its science...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

NASHVILLE, TENN
      United States
      Member #33372
      February 20, 2006
      1044 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2010, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

pumpi

Do a search on random number generators.  You will find the most common (or so I have been led to believe) generator uses the clock function of the computer.  Just how they do it is beyond my meager knowledge.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2010, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

this is different but i am going to mention it i was surfing the net and i read this:

http://dspdesignline.com/howto/214502487

¨In this article we present an implementation of 4x4 complex matrix inversion on the recently announced StarCore SC3850 DSP core. We use the cofactor method and optimize our code to take advantage of parallelism in the SC3850 architecture, resulting in a highly efficient implementation. We discuss the implementation in detail, including code structure and optimizations. The matrix inversion output is verified against a floating point MATLAB model.¨¨

Something i DO know is that algebra matrices in a system of linear equations are poorly studied in math and few is known about it...To Most mathematicians that is not their field of study..

Listen to the words: architectures and highly efficient implementation and code structure...Do you read those words....Implementation is the same word used in the movie: Swordifish... This is good like for Pick3 and pick4...I´ve also heard in cryptography about code structure about giving codes architectural structures...dont know what they were talking about though....

People think i am crazy with the movie: Swordfish, the thing is: Listen to the Rich they can do things you can not they can hire people you can not...They can create companies also: YOU CANT NOT...

If this was used in electronics/technology they will not want you to know about it...Electronics is like a: 700 billion dollars a year industry, just in the USA alone...

If they could make an algebra matrice to work with the lottery they could create like a big sweeping fishing net for Pick3 and Pick4....

Just thought it was interesting...