Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Biggest Reality Kicker

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mangoskin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bounty4321's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
New Jersey
United States
Member #89062
March 29, 2010
111 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2010, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

I am just curious as to what was your worst experience with being brought back down to reality. AKA You had a dream or an extreme feeling to play a scratchie or play certain numbers and were convinced they would win and they didnt.

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
    Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #65783
    October 6, 2008
    1752 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2010, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

I am just curious as to what was your worst experience with being brought back down to reality. AKA You had a dream or an extreme feeling to play a scratchie or play certain numbers and were convinced they would win and they didnt.

personally never had that happen to me, usually when I have a dream , or a feeling on a number it usually comes in. the sucky part is that u may be broke and can't play the number, or you run late on trying to put the number in before it closes, or u are standing in line  which is way too long and it closes on you, or like today i left rushing to put in my number got all the way to the store only to find I had left my wallet home, or when you go to put in the number the machine- computer system is down, or the store  that sells them are closed for no reason at all. Then that means the number that you were trying to get in is more than likely coming in that same day. Hence, these are all good indications that a number is in the works for you. So that's a  sweet reality for me.

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
      Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #65783
      October 6, 2008
      1752 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2010, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

personally never had that happen to me, usually when I have a dream , or a feeling on a number it usually comes in. the sucky part is that u may be broke and can't play the number, or you run late on trying to put the number in before it closes, or u are standing in line  which is way too long and it closes on you, or like today i left rushing to put in my number got all the way to the store only to find I had left my wallet home, or when you go to put in the number the machine- computer system is down, or the store  that sells them are closed for no reason at all. Then that means the number that you were trying to get in is more than likely coming in that same day. Hence, these are all good indications that a number is in the works for you. So that's a  sweet reality for me.

like today left my wallet - missed new york and two of my numbers came in new york 530 -0031. thats exactly what I'm talking about.