Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NC thread fell in to the trap !!

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Dr.dre.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dr.dre's avatar - scifi planet_probe.jpg
Charlotte, N.C.
United States
Member #5235
June 24, 2004
483 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2010, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Well " NC we new it was coming, and it did. Todd shut it down, just like he said he would if, lt didn't stop.

In the past, l have posted, thanks everyone for their help, read every day what's going on love it and l'm sure the rest of us as well. In the past when posted l got right to the point, about the lottery, l said to NC players l have been playing the lottery for more than twenty years made a lot of money, know what's going on in NC lottery, l play NY.PA.SC. and yes, the Racket NCEL, the lottery thats makes all the money for the them !

Now let me tell you what is going on, if you don"t know. I told you in the past  the lottery is big money, real big money, there here to make a big profit, their not here to be your friend, their here to make all they can.

Did you for get the information l posted on the Numbers Racket ? Should read it. The lottery Post.com is making the lottery company say, these people are getting very good, now they got to work even harder to stop us. So now they are members as well, coming on as players, yes they work for the Lottery, we think they are members as we are. Think about it NC player, this is what they want, to make us lose interest, and they did a very good job at it. Look at the thread, shut it down !!!!!  In or around  the year on 1995 this one state profit a quarter billion profit profit... in one year, how much do you think their making now, in profit. Lottery post is here to stay and so is the numbers houses, l play at the houses and all ways will play, they pay 6-1. So for,

NCEL don't waist your time asking me where these numbers house are, l make money playing others lottery

so keep holding your numbers, keep out the pick 4 midday till you have more money to run it, keep cutting

off the lottery 15 Min's be for draw time, yes you can draw the number in 1 min if you like, but can't do that got to see what number has the most money on it, if it has 5 million or 10 million no.. no.. change the number for to night or day, got you NCEL !!!!!! Evil Looking

Doc !

"If YOU DON'T PLAY THE RIGHT SUM, YOU

'' LOSE ''       

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31517 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2010, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Dr.dre, we still have an NC thread.

A few bad apples can't spoil the whole bunch!

Here's the link to it below.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/211662

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
      Wilmington,NC
      United States
      Member #57581
      January 11, 2008
      7661 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2010, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Well " NC we new it was coming, and it did. Todd shut it down, just like he said he would if, lt didn't stop.

In the past, l have posted, thanks everyone for their help, read every day what's going on love it and l'm sure the rest of us as well. In the past when posted l got right to the point, about the lottery, l said to NC players l have been playing the lottery for more than twenty years made a lot of money, know what's going on in NC lottery, l play NY.PA.SC. and yes, the Racket NCEL, the lottery thats makes all the money for the them !

Now let me tell you what is going on, if you don"t know. I told you in the past  the lottery is big money, real big money, there here to make a big profit, their not here to be your friend, their here to make all they can.

Did you for get the information l posted on the Numbers Racket ? Should read it. The lottery Post.com is making the lottery company say, these people are getting very good, now they got to work even harder to stop us. So now they are members as well, coming on as players, yes they work for the Lottery, we think they are members as we are. Think about it NC player, this is what they want, to make us lose interest, and they did a very good job at it. Look at the thread, shut it down !!!!!  In or around  the year on 1995 this one state profit a quarter billion profit profit... in one year, how much do you think their making now, in profit. Lottery post is here to stay and so is the numbers houses, l play at the houses and all ways will play, they pay 6-1. So for,

NCEL don't waist your time asking me where these numbers house are, l make money playing others lottery

so keep holding your numbers, keep out the pick 4 midday till you have more money to run it, keep cutting

off the lottery 15 Min's be for draw time, yes you can draw the number in 1 min if you like, but can't do that got to see what number has the most money on it, if it has 5 million or 10 million no.. no.. change the number for to night or day, got you NCEL !!!!!! Evil Looking

Doc !

I'm reading this and some of what you say sounds reasonable to believe, and I agree with some of it.  However, Todd never said that he was going to shut down the NC Thread.  What he did say however is that if thing did not get better over there that he would unpin it.  Looks to me that this is what has happen.  Keystone posted a new topic and all their post are being posed under that topic and it is not pinned.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

Charlotte, N.C.
        United States
        Member #5235
        June 24, 2004
        483 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2010, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Vergie6  thanks and good luck Doc !

'' LOSE ''       

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31517 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2010, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Vergie6  thanks and good luck Doc !

Good luck to you too Doc!See Ya!

Charlotte, N.C.
            United States
            Member #5235
            June 24, 2004
            483 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2010, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Hotmama thanks and good luck to you Doc !

'' LOSE ''       

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
              Wilmington,NC
              United States
              Member #57581
              January 11, 2008
              7661 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Hotmama thanks and good luck to you Doc !

Same to you Doc !

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44022 Posts
                Posted: April 4, 2010, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks doc...this has comfirmed more about what i was hearing in reference to ncel and its tactics to stop us....there are even insiders at ncel that have said that the game is altered unreasonably against us. the better we get the more they throw things off. i can rest easy now and continue play the houses and other states that are slighty more reasonable.

thanks again,

Technics

Charlotte, N.C.
                  United States
                  Member #5235
                  June 24, 2004
                  483 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2010, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Technics, now thats what lam talking about, your work is so great to the post, you no and l no what is going on. Keep up the great work and let NCEL think they have won, others states are way better then this Racket !!!!

Good luck to you Technics  Doc !

'' LOSE ''       

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                    Baltimore
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44022 Posts
                    Posted: April 4, 2010, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

AMEN and HAPPY EASTER TO THAT !!!! Thumbs Up

rajh08's avatar - rinard
                      NC
                      United States
                      Member #75732
                      June 10, 2009
                      3440 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2010, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks doc...this has comfirmed more about what i was hearing in reference to ncel and its tactics to stop us....there are even insiders at ncel that have said that the game is altered unreasonably against us. the better we get the more they throw things off. i can rest easy now and continue play the houses and other states that are slighty more reasonable.

thanks again,

Technics

Hey TechSee Ya!

We miss you man,,, we miss you!

Please come home.  That confirms what I told you

weeks ago..  I told you there were new people signing

on from the ncl.  This came from within.  Keep on hitting

them, and win all you can.  I appreciate you and all your

hard work.  I miss you man...See Ya!Good Luck***

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                        Durham, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #58710
                        February 23, 2008
                        6855 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Technics, now thats what lam talking about, your work is so great to the post, you no and l no what is going on. Keep up the great work and let NCEL think they have won, others states are way better then this Racket !!!!

Good luck to you Technics  Doc !

I don't know if I really think its NCEL so much as a few people with too much time on their hands. Todd can shut the thread down completely. I've seen him do it on off topic stuff before. Today it's religion, tomorrow it will be something else. People keep feeding into it and starting new fires. That's why I just read and sign off. It used to be such a great thread.

PS Dre I saw some really juicy strawberries today. Time for you to make good on that bet MR.!!!! Wink

Charlotte, N.C.
                          United States
                          Member #5235
                          June 24, 2004
                          483 Posts
                          Posted: April 4, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi" SBSC good to hear that Ur still around, much blessing to you my friend ! Got to tell you this Jump out of a deep sleep the other night, with a new strawberries S cake, l think they will die forrrrr.... I'm working on it this week, can't wait tell it's ready. Will let you know my friend.

Good luck my friend  Doc !

'' LOSE ''