Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

An ORB in a picture

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 7 years ago by DEE88.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
PA
United States
Member #69849
January 18, 2009
14865 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2010, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a number or the meaning for a White Orb that was in a picture that was taken...

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
    South Georgia
    United States
    Member #100
    January 28, 2002
    3734 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2010, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

700 and 727

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2010, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a number or the meaning for a White Orb that was in a picture that was taken...

They are supposed to be spirits of the departed, Dee88. I've experienced that and much more. I lived in a haunted house for 10 years.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

They are supposed to be spirits of the departed, Dee88. I've experienced that and much more. I lived in a haunted house for 10 years.

So this is the reason..Case solved!!..

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
          South Georgia
          United States
          Member #100
          January 28, 2002
          3734 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Get a spyglass and look at old B&W pics. They show you all kinds of spooks. I see more in the outdoors and around kids.

Color shows it too, B&W is easier to see them.

PA
            United States
            Member #69849
            January 18, 2009
            14865 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:08 am - IP Logged

thank you rdgrnr.....so what was it like living in a haunted house for 10 years....

My husband's Aunt passed in this house back in 1999 and he was wondering if that had something to do with it...he was very close to her.....

PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              14865 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Get a spyglass and look at old B&W pics. They show you all kinds of spooks. I see more in the outdoors and around kids.

Color shows it too, B&W is easier to see them.

Thank you spookysoozy....these were colored pictures and the orb was very bright white on the picture the orb was behind my husband in the picture (my husband had his back to me when I took the picture) and it looks like it is about 3 inches off of the rug...but the strangest part of this is...there were 27 pictures (it was a disposable camera)...I went to look at the negative to see what I could see in it...but there is no negative for this picture at all..we I have all the other ones but this one....

columbus, GA
                United States
                Member #67676
                December 2, 2008
                2870 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2010, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

hi i just read your post dee those are the spirit or spirits of the departed. this weekend my father passed, a few family members were here kids, when i took pics of them later on in the day i saw orbs several around my dads house, also when he passed i was there at that exact moment the time was 819 this no has fallen in ga 2 times this week, also last week his dob and address fell too, so did my moms bday and birth year his room nos have not fallen yet the 720 and 018 and birthyear 1936. the orbs seem tohang around alot on my brothers son....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2010, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

thank you rdgrnr.....so what was it like living in a haunted house for 10 years....

My husband's Aunt passed in this house back in 1999 and he was wondering if that had something to do with it...he was very close to her.....

It was an experience DEE. Sometimes startling, sometimes spooky but always fascinating. I was a skeptic up until that period. 

I don't recommend it if you have young children though (Unless they are friendly spirits from your own family).

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14865 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

hi i just read your post dee those are the spirit or spirits of the departed. this weekend my father passed, a few family members were here kids, when i took pics of them later on in the day i saw orbs several around my dads house, also when he passed i was there at that exact moment the time was 819 this no has fallen in ga 2 times this week, also last week his dob and address fell too, so did my moms bday and birth year his room nos have not fallen yet the 720 and 018 and birthyear 1936. the orbs seem tohang around alot on my brothers son....

Thank you Divine..and I am sorry for your lose also....I will keep you in my prayers to help you get through this trying time...

I have read and heard about these ORB's....and agree that they are spirits of the departed...but how do you explain me not having a negative of this picture....I have negatives for all the other pictures....

PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14865 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2010, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

It was an experience DEE. Sometimes startling, sometimes spooky but always fascinating. I was a skeptic up until that period. 

I don't recommend it if you have young children though (Unless they are friendly spirits from your own family).

Thank you   rdgrnr for your input on the matter....I don't think I have to worry about young children...all my kids are grown and on their own...but now I have a bunch of grandchildren...and they aren't always here....as for the friendly spirits of my own family...I won't have to worry about that...they are all good grand kids and get along good with each other....there is no problem with that issue...thank God....