Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Fly-By Series Ping for the Aquarian Moon

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Just passing through this morning as we clear out some Saturn issues hung-over from events over many months, and ones that will soon hopefully pass from view not to return again. 

We have an Aquarius Moon moving in this a.m. and the funniest nagging thing - series pinging - 5678 and then 6789.

This is usually fairly fleeting - maybe one drawing, and it may be the 3 or the 4, and it may be indeed a different series.  Hasn't 456 been around the block here recently?   I am badly out of touch with current events numbers-wise as I've been distracted, to say the least.  Time to get my reading done.   Happy Wednesday.    JType     Sun Smiley    90s today, 30s next week.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34138 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2010, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Well Jake you 687  was in both  P. 4 numbers, I even looked it and didn't think to play it. that was in my dream too, My sisters name. 687 which felt strait  in Ga. I should of put two and two together. I always pay attention to your post,oh well, another try!   Hope all is well with you, Maybe there are some good pick 4 numbers for everyone. good Luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.