Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream number and meaning help please

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bahamiangurl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
candygirl74's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Maryland
United States
Member #81220
October 14, 2009
681 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:14 am - IP Logged
I Had a really really weird dream last night.
Well actually several short weird dreams. I don't even know what to make of it or what to play.
In most of them I was a guy and I was being chased by anywhere from 1 to 4 other guys who were all trying to kill me.
Sometimes I would get away and sometimes I could'nt.
I would just be soo scared and tired of running that I would just stop running and say just go ahead and shoot me, and they would. Then I'd wake up, go back to sleep and would be getting chased again, but in a different location. Once I was infront of my Aunt Annie's old house in Baltimore. Once a man tried to hide me and he was looking for his gun to give me for protection, but he was old and moving too slow, so the bad guys caught up to me before the old dude could load his pistol and give it to me. Once the guys blew up a house they thought I was hiding in. Immediately afterward the sky got really gray and gloomy, but there was also a bright rainbow in the sky. Lastly, I also dreamt I ran into this building to hide. I opened the door to one of the rooms in the building and Beyonce' was in there getting her hair done  (this was the only time in all these dreams that I actually was a female, lol) She said she really liked my hair. I thanked her, left the room and then thought that my best friend/hair stylist Valerie was going to be pissed at me for not giving her a business card. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
    Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #65783
    October 6, 2008
    1752 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2010, 10:30 am - IP Logged
    I Had a really really weird dream last night.
    Well actually several short weird dreams. I don't even know what to make of it or what to play.
    In most of them I was a guy and I was being chased by anywhere from 1 to 4 other guys who were all trying to kill me.
    Sometimes I would get away and sometimes I could'nt.
    I would just be soo scared and tired of running that I would just stop running and say just go ahead and shoot me, and they would. Then I'd wake up, go back to sleep and would be getting chased again, but in a different location. Once I was infront of my Aunt Annie's old house in Baltimore. Once a man tried to hide me and he was looking for his gun to give me for protection, but he was old and moving too slow, so the bad guys caught up to me before the old dude could load his pistol and give it to me. Once the guys blew up a house they thought I was hiding in. Immediately afterward the sky got really gray and gloomy, but there was also a bright rainbow in the sky. Lastly, I also dreamt I ran into this building to hide. I opened the door to one of the rooms in the building and Beyonce' was in there getting her hair done  (this was the only time in all these dreams that I actually was a female, lol) She said she really liked my hair. I thanked her, left the room and then thought that my best friend/hair stylist Valerie was going to be pissed at me for not giving her a business card. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

play 05, 911, 919, 033, 333

play Beyonce's age

paly your aunts age

New Providence
      Bahamas
      Member #83744
      December 14, 2009
      590 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2010, 10:49 am - IP Logged

gun is 12 0r 20 i tink

running 44

play ya age