Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

who is the author of the 2 day system

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by thegee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #89333
April 5, 2010
62 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2010, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

can any pick 3 player please tell me who the author is of the 2 day system ? i would like to buy it and try it in sunny Calif. thanks

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1646 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2010, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

can any pick 3 player please tell me who the author is of the 2 day system ? i would like to buy it and try it in sunny Calif. thanks

My concern would be how well it works and how consistent is it as opposed to the "who" factor. It's much easier to simply post numbers for a particular state and validate its' worthiness, you know. There's way too much speculation surrounding the whole matter...unless the person simply doesn't want others duplicating their method.

Kinda sounds that way to me which I can somewhat understand. However, one should never start something they can't finsh or back up...period. It's sort of like hanging what seems to be a well-cooked pork chop in front of a pack of wild dogs then to take off running with it.LOL

Could very well be testing waters to document how much demand there is in this market...never know. It's actually very entertaining. Glad I have my own set up.Patriot Hope it works out for ya!!!

L.L.

United States
      Member #89333
      April 5, 2010
      62 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2010, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

lucky loser,do you have a good system you can sell me ,one with a 70 % hit rate ? ,

Thanks

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10344 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2010, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

lucky loser,do you have a good system you can sell me ,one with a 70 % hit rate ? ,

Thanks

The only way of attaining that kind of hit rate is to book the action, or to play so many numbers that even with the wins you're going in the hole. 

Of course, you can't book the action legally. (But if you could you're hit rate would be much better than 70%. You wouldn't be picking anything, just letting the players pick their own losers. That's actually what it's all about.)

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1646 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2010, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

I'll be perfectly honest with you, okay. My system isn't for sale and I've already told others the same thing. The reason being is because it costs too much money to run the system...according to the masses. There is a truth to this as if you don't understand numbers and equations, it will break you...QUICK!!

Also, the average person is too lazy to take the time, after learning the system properly, to mark all the tickets then make a few rounds to get them all played. In the past, I've gotten all the "That takes too much time", "That's too much money", Can't I spend less than this?", and all that I could stand of it.

You get out of anything what you put into it whether it's time, money, time w/money, or whatever it requires. You know, it's sort of like a person saying, "I want to lose weight so bad!!" Then, when you give them the structure of the plan to lose weight, they want "shortcuts" and to cheat while compromising the diet plan and short changing themselves.

Soda instead water or juice. A double meat cheese burger with a pound of bacon and curly fries instead of a grilled chicken salad. This is a thing of discipline and devotion to obtain max results.

70% hit rate? I only play when I see my hit which produces a 100% hit rate so long as I hit the one's I strategically play instead of trying to play every day and night. (3) for (3) is what I shoot for and get them most of the time. If I lose, it's A-OKAY because I must have it to GIVE in order to give BACK. It's give and take in this game and as long as you're taking more than you have to give back on a loss, you're on top of your game.

I can confidently say that I AM, and, one person here can certainly validate my claims.

L.L.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Once I open my offshore account, it will be close to ending the daily grind at my job.

In the past 12 days, with the current system I'm using, I would've spent 288 bucks playing one dollar bets online with 12 sets, for both mid and eve (24 bucks a day).

12x24= 288 bucks spent.

In the past 12 days I had 4 box wins. Box wins offshore pay 150 bucks per box hit.

4X150=600 won.

600-288=312 bucks net profit.

312 divided by 12 days =26

26 bucks a day profit.

Now imagine if I had done this 12 days ago online with the max bet of 5 bucks per number.

Are you sitting down?

24 sets x 5.00 =120.00 a day spent or 1,440.00 cost in 12 days total.

Won 4 box sets, each box bet worth 5 times more. 5x150=750.00

750x4 box wins= 3,000.00 won

3000-1440=1560

Net profit of $1,560.00

1,560 divide by 12 days=130

$130.00 bucks a day profit. 12 days in a row. 130 bucks a day spending 2 minutes to do a simple workout, and 5 minutes online making my bets.

Do you think I'll keep my 14 hours a day for 4 days in a row job slaving and catering to customers for peanuts? Not to metion all the loser co-workers I have to put up with.

I think you know the answer.

United States
              Member #89333
              April 5, 2010
              62 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

joker are you using the 2 day system offered by clifton musgrove ?

germantown md
                United States
                Member #64543
                August 31, 2008
                3771 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Once I open my offshore account, it will be close to ending the daily grind at my job.

In the past 12 days, with the current system I'm using, I would've spent 288 bucks playing one dollar bets online with 12 sets, for both mid and eve (24 bucks a day).

12x24= 288 bucks spent.

In the past 12 days I had 4 box wins. Box wins offshore pay 150 bucks per box hit.

4X150=600 won.

600-288=312 bucks net profit.

312 divided by 12 days =26

26 bucks a day profit.

Now imagine if I had done this 12 days ago online with the max bet of 5 bucks per number.

Are you sitting down?

24 sets x 5.00 =120.00 a day spent or 1,440.00 cost in 12 days total.

Won 4 box sets, each box bet worth 5 times more. 5x150=750.00

750x4 box wins= 3,000.00 won

3000-1440=1560

Net profit of $1,560.00

1,560 divide by 12 days=130

$130.00 bucks a day profit. 12 days in a row. 130 bucks a day spending 2 minutes to do a simple workout, and 5 minutes online making my bets.

Do you think I'll keep my 14 hours a day for 4 days in a row job slaving and catering to customers for peanuts? Not to metion all the loser co-workers I have to put up with.

I think you know the answer.

my advice is keep ur day job till u really satisfied tweeking the system.

u got calottoking going nuts.

Thegee

hush!!!! money is speaking White Bounce