Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream help: Drug-addled dinosaurs

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by Treea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
blackfaded's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

Brazil
Member #89537
April 9, 2010
1 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2010, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

I woke up feeling extremely lucky today. I wasn't sure why, and then I remembered my dream. It must have been that! Some help decoding it would be greatly appreciated.

I dreamt that I was walking through the slums of a city and when I turned upon a corner I found a street filled with all types of dinosaurs: T-Rex, stegosaurus, triceratops, etc. All of them were lying around on the sidewalk or huddled against walls, and they were all very dirty. Some of them were collecting trash, but most were doing some sort of drugs. The T-rexes seemed fond of smoking crack, but those brontosauruses were all shooting up heroin. Some sort of old-timey music was playing somewhere.

Thanks!

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
    Eleuthera
    Bahamas
    Member #42652
    July 6, 2006
    601 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2010, 9:18 am - IP Logged

I woke up feeling extremely lucky today. I wasn't sure why, and then I remembered my dream. It must have been that! Some help decoding it would be greatly appreciated.

I dreamt that I was walking through the slums of a city and when I turned upon a corner I found a street filled with all types of dinosaurs: T-Rex, stegosaurus, triceratops, etc. All of them were lying around on the sidewalk or huddled against walls, and they were all very dirty. Some of them were collecting trash, but most were doing some sort of drugs. The T-rexes seemed fond of smoking crack, but those brontosauruses were all shooting up heroin. Some sort of old-timey music was playing somewhere.

Thanks!

Dinosaur 474 (44,74)

Dinosaurs 564 (56, 45, 64)

drugs 381 (38,81,13)

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against suchthings there is no law.