Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you Ever Come out with a system that Cracks Powerball with 1 Ticket: Rules of Engagement..

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by benmas.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Dont post it here...If is Pick3 or Pick4 or Pick5 is fine you can have multiple winners but not Powerball or Pick6/49 or Pick6/54....Please dont do that...Keep it to yourself...If is 200 or 50 tickets + is fine....

What i am starting to realize is that people will KILL FOR IT....Crimes will be committed because of it...Is not your fault...You are not getting paid, you should be protected for doing this kind of work....This makes me think why SO MANY PEOPLE DONT LIKE GAMBLING...They will play pick3 or Pick4 but not jackpot games....Could you imagine if let´s say that Powerball jackpots came from hundreds of people who die and had life insurance....It makes the world look cruel aint it....

Please have some sympathy/decency for the dead...Is not like you could see through people....And there is something i am going to tell you...If you have 50 or 70 million dollars or 150 million dollars and you DESIRE, 400 million dollars or 800 million dollars or 2 billion dollars through Powerball (if is a Pick3 Stock Exchange is fine) to the point that you CANT SLEEP...Something is wrong....That is NOT the American Dream....That is something else....

Dude there is only 1 Powerball there is only: like 5 Powerballs in the world...There is no: Pick3 Stock Exchange....Dude you got plenty of money 70 million or 150 million you can start a: Pick3 Stock Exchange.....or a Pick3 + 1 bonus ball Stock Exchange....Is up to you...

this is just an advice i cant tell you what to do i am just telling you, please have some conscious anyways look where you live....

just think about the image you are showing your country...I think that´s how Wars start....Anyways talking to you is like talking to the wall....I sometimes think that you are born with 3 hearts or 3 tails....or 3 horns....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
    Member #67381
    November 24, 2008
    282 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

No offence but dont u have other things to do than start threads with ur opinions ??? we got chat room u know

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2010, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76,

Don't worry, I doubt if anyone will ever reduce the odds of winning PB from 1:195,249,054 to 1:1.  Someone may reduce them to 1:500 but that would be more than one player might want to spend so they would have to throw in with a pool of people that could be trusted never to reveal their secret.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

benmas's avatar - waveform
        Rhode Island
        United States
        Member #56010
        October 28, 2007
        434 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2010, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76,

Don't worry, I doubt if anyone will ever reduce the odds of winning PB from 1:195,249,054 to 1:1.  Someone may reduce them to 1:500 but that would be more than one player might want to spend so they would have to throw in with a pool of people that could be trusted never to reveal their secret.

Last time i checked: you never reduce the odds, they stay the same on every each draw for any lottery game. Its a classic and common mistake to believe that you know some event will occur or not occur based on past results. Why would that be? Every ball is just as likely to show up each time. It is very apparent that most people on this site dont have much knowledge about mathematics or probability or statistics. They are simply desperate to win some jackpot. Numbers don't mean much, they just a way to distinguish between balls. It is the unique event that you are trying to match. If they were to paint each ball a different color, or stripes or dots there will be no mention of even-odd, sums and such things related to numbers. Numbers are put on as a convenience, it is the most common system in use, computers have numbers and people are familiar with them. Also odds and payouts go together; the lottery adjusts the payouts so they can make a profit; it is called the house edge; in pick 3 it is a staggering 50%. One can overcome the odds by playing more combos and spending more money however it will not make a NET profit.