Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GA Lottery Website

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by KP123.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
Fayetteville, Georgia
United States
Member #3593
February 2, 2004
2285 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

The good ole GLC -what will they think of next? First they redesign the site(which nobody likes) sans the "Search by Winning Numbers" feature which is quite helpful with a note on the bottom saying " Coming Soon" it's been over a month already. I could get one of the computer geeks from Ga Tech to get it working faster than that. Anyway thanks to my friends here on LP we found the old site under Galottery.org which still had all the old stuff on it and today lo and behold! when I logged on there they have converted it to the new site with the same note.  Maybe sabotage here whatchBSa think guys?  Even WSB-TV used to show results on the same page with the payouts -that has been "Under Construction" since that 721 fell on Midday back in Feb.....

Just Venting!!

Ms. Pat

marietta
    United States
    Member #47935
    December 2, 2006
    109 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

I wrote an email today asking when would the winning number feature return.  It states it takes 3-5 days to respond.  I will post the reply.

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      ATLANTA, GA
      United States
      Member #78958
      August 24, 2009
      5090 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

The good ole GLC -what will they think of next? First they redesign the site(which nobody likes) sans the "Search by Winning Numbers" feature which is quite helpful with a note on the bottom saying " Coming Soon" it's been over a month already. I could get one of the computer geeks from Ga Tech to get it working faster than that. Anyway thanks to my friends here on LP we found the old site under Galottery.org which still had all the old stuff on it and today lo and behold! when I logged on there they have converted it to the new site with the same note.  Maybe sabotage here whatchBSa think guys?  Even WSB-TV used to show results on the same page with the payouts -that has been "Under Construction" since that 721 fell on Midday back in Feb.....

Just Venting!!

Ms. Pat

You know Ms. Pat,

Great minds think alike!  Yes, it's sabotage.  A friend of mine says they probably had some form of analytics on the site that told them where people came from and where they went after.  Which can only mean one thing! Yes, that's right! They knew we were on to them and are trying to get us off our game (lol).

Come on Ga Lottery officials, we're on to ya!  Turn the site back on and let us continue to help folks hit the number (lmao).

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
        gay,ga
        United States
        Member #68810
        December 30, 2008
        5964 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2010, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

The new sight sucksI Agree!

marietta
          United States
          Member #47935
          December 2, 2006
          109 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for contacting the Georgia Lottery Corporation(GLC) and sharing your comments with us.

We anticipate adding the Search by Number feature to our website in the near future; however, at this time an exact date has not yet been determined. We will continue to review the feedback and make modifications to the web site, and would appreciate your patience.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

We appreciate your interest in the GLC and our games.

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
            Fayetteville, Georgia
            United States
            Member #3593
            February 2, 2004
            2285 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2010, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks  KP123 for posting that "generic" reply form the GLC they are so full of itBS

Ms. Pat

marietta
              United States
              Member #47935
              December 2, 2006
              109 Posts
              Posted: April 21, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Its working!!!!

Thank you for contacting the Georgia Lottery Corporation (GLC).

Past Georgia Lottery results, including the Search by Numbers feature, are available by clicking on the following link: http://playersclub.galottery.com/numbers. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience as we, along with our web vendor, worked to restore this feature.

We appreciate your interest in the GLC and our games.