Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some Encouragement Support...

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2010, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Guys, about 9 years ago, i created a wheel that was not from this world...Yes that´s correct...I send it to 2 or 3 lottery websites and they told me they didnt know what it was...It was as if i had created a: UFO wheel...You look at it and you wouldnt know WHAT you are/were looking at...It was like an Aberration...And the funniest thing is that it was unfinished...That wheel was like it was from another world...It was for Pick5 and Pick6...You had to have seen that wheel, i couldnt afford it so i got rid of it...You look at it and you was like: What the hell is that...

And i dont know WHY i can not create or someone create something similar for Pick3...

i think the secret might also be in: Algebra Matrices, some kind of supercomputer algebra matrices.....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2010, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I have a couple of questions.

If the wheel was bad and unfinished, why would you send it off somewhere?

Also, Why would you want someone to re-create something that was bad? ("And i dont know WHY i can not create or someone create something similar for Pick3...")

You've got a secret alright......lol

Big Grin

You are the best Pumpi!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2010, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna come back to this after midnight when I'm drunk. I saw a glimmer of promise here somewhere but it faded.

The mysteries of the universe are frequently unveiled when I'm plastered.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8393 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2010, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Guys, about 9 years ago, i created a wheel that was not from this world...Yes that´s correct...I send it to 2 or 3 lottery websites and they told me they didnt know what it was...It was as if i had created a: UFO wheel...You look at it and you wouldnt know WHAT you are/were looking at...It was like an Aberration...And the funniest thing is that it was unfinished...That wheel was like it was from another world...It was for Pick5 and Pick6...You had to have seen that wheel, i couldnt afford it so i got rid of it...You look at it and you was like: What the hell is that...

And i dont know WHY i can not create or someone create something similar for Pick3...

i think the secret might also be in: Algebra Matrices, some kind of supercomputer algebra matrices.....

Any wheel you made wouldn't be any different than the rest of them they all have some kind of order to them and they all are only going to win if the numbers you put in the wheel are the numbers they draw an if those numbers are on the same line as the wheel created who cares what it cost just because you couldn't afford it doesn't mean someone else couldn't afford to play it.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Also, Why would you want someone to re-create something that was bad? ("And i dont know WHY i can not create or someone create something similar for Pick3...")

Big Grin

You are the best Pumpi!

Joker17, I think you are into mind reading.. LoLoL My thoughts exactly!!!!HahhahLOLBig Smile 

Pumpi, you sure are different !!!Sun Smiley

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna come back to this after midnight when I'm drunk. I saw a glimmer of promise here somewhere but it faded.

The mysteries of the universe are frequently unveiled when I'm plastered.

That's right because when you are plastered you can receive more energy channels, but it has to be the right plaster, LOL!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2010, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

That's right because when you are plastered you can receive more energy channels, but it has to be the right plaster, LOL!

Indubitably, LAVERNE.

Always the best plaster, liberally applied and them channels come in clear as day! I'm waiting for the base coat to set now then on to the finish coat. I may rush it a little.

--Edmund Burke

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
                Atlanta, Georgia
                United States
                Member #84484
                December 29, 2009
                162 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, u're weird!! But I Like U!! lol Lover

**Almost Doesn't Count**

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: April 14, 2010, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Is only: 56 box combinations...I cant believe it...56 combinations are beating the hell out of everyone and beating the hell out of me...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: April 14, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

I think I'll just go to my happy place.

--Edmund Burke

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2010, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Big Grin

You are the best Pumpi!

For approval well now that i think about it it wasnt 9 years ago it was more than that, like 13 years ago but i was just starting to get into Pick5 and Pick6...I also send it to see if their softwares could help me finish it and it couldnt...

plus i didnt and i dodnt know nothing about wheels...