Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The land of Double/Doubles

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by candygirl74.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2010, 12:59 am - IP Logged

What an amazing place it is - Play-4 lighting up the land with double/doubles everywhere.  This, my LP friends, is a time to remember, literally.

I talk of trends and documenting and recognizing them again in the future.  If your state has experienced the D/Ds phenom these past days, I would definitely pay attention.

We are in the midst of somewhat turbulent water astrology-wise.  We have a new Aries moon in play, Merc about to go retrograde, and Pluto, Saturn both retrograde.   Crazy stuff. 

In a period of about two weeks, I've had two 911 dreams - both times needing to call 911, both times my efforts delayed.  Each time, 911 has fallen immediately afterward (I think TENN got it this time and DE got 901).   There were other factors in the dreams including an address in the first that, most similar to the 911, was 922, which then fell for someone.  I mention these because my dream and waking state are both turbulent with startling, jarring revelations that seem to be a wake-up of sorts, if not a flat out warning.  On Monday, I was standing in front of my bathroom mirror when your standard huge-size yellow/black bumblebee appeared seemingly from nowhere.  Tiny little bathroom, not easy to access or retreat from, and me allergic to bee stings.  To say I was dancing is an understatement.  Anyway, I'm extremely vigilent at the moment because I cannot tell why these messages are coming.  In the 911 dreams, I am pretty frantic to get help but I am not the one needing the help.  Oh yes, I dreamed about CAT scans.  Now, my background is medical and I've had a CT or two myself, so this may be real-time info in my dream, but I don't think so.   Time will tell.   Oh, and I recommend keeping an eye on Sooz's dreams right now especially, and if your best friend/partner is a Fire Sign, listen. 

But, back to these beautiful double/doubles.  I will say simply this - these are a trend and not a coincidence.  Can you see it?  Clearly, even if you cannot see the trend, you might agree that the incidence of multiple D/Ds hitting over a short span of time is pretty rare.   I don't think I qualify as a real 'player' in gambling terms, but I am a seeker.  I know that if I base my ability to win solely on luck, I'm missing a huge part of the equasion.   I hope these glorious falls have brought you profit.

Still waiting on the first true DragonFly sighting which would hopefully bring our 4400.  Happy wee hour Wednesday.  J Type

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    15844 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2010, 6:25 am - IP Logged

Good Morning J!

As always, thanks for posting.....gave 119 to a GA dream today.....best of luck!!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning J!

As always, thanks for posting.....gave 119 to a GA dream today.....best of luck!!

Hey A - you have been/are on my mind.  How nice that you are the sole responder to my post!   That 911 thing a little bizzare but all over the radar.  I hope the wins are coming to you, my friend!   J

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #79502
        September 2, 2009
        6389 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello, Jake,    my qp was 911 today.....916 fell in Pa

loving the dd  as   1122........ standing by

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
          South Georgia
          United States
          Member #100
          January 28, 2002
          3734 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

On the mark as usuall, J

I am holding my breath as Saturn eases back into an opp with Uranus.. definately a 911 aspect. soon as it got back into Virgo  the problems I had just gotten past reared their ugly heads again.  I am waiting to hear that celestial click of a planet turning direct.

I did have a particularly difficult few days when the moon carried the light from Ur to Sat by aspect.

With visionary Nept involved you are so right about documenting what is shown to you.  Nept complimenting Ur. What could be more enlightening ?

An older man spirit wants to wish you well, by the way. You knew him quite well and he will come in a dream if you like.  ( just the messenger here). He came to have me pass it on. Nice man. full of integrity,  and wisdom.  Patient too. he waited for me to finish typing. Feels like a grandfather type.  seems to have a bench, like for  working , tinkering on things.

highlighting the end is revealing sometimes. 

happy days !

South Georgia
            United States
            Member #100
            January 28, 2002
            3734 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2010, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

"Oh, and I recommend keeping an eye on Sooz's dreams right now especially, and if your best friend/partner is a Fire Sign, listen. "

You're too much, girl !!

AGF posted to my dream about the beef & fridge and one of her numbers came straight out  midday in Ga !! 

South Georgia
              United States
              Member #100
              January 28, 2002
              3734 Posts
              Posted: April 15, 2010, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND

4499 FOR ILL MIDDAY

WELL DONE AS USUAL, JAKE

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #27294
                November 29, 2005
                15844 Posts
                Posted: April 16, 2010, 10:23 am - IP Logged

"Oh, and I recommend keeping an eye on Sooz's dreams right now especially, and if your best friend/partner is a Fire Sign, listen. "

You're too much, girl !!

AGF posted to my dream about the beef & fridge and one of her numbers came straight out  midday in Ga !! 

WTG J & Sooz!!!!  Awesome!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

candygirl74's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #81220
                  October 14, 2009
                  681 Posts
                  Posted: April 16, 2010, 10:32 am - IP Logged

I've been seeing 1100 & 0011 around alot lately. Can't be sure, but I suspect that it will show up somewhere soon.