Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

4/16 dream

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 7 years ago by baleslady.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2010, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Last night I dream about my baby who is 6.  It was me, him, my mother in law who is 77 and a friend who is 41. It was like it was a competition between me and my friend and my son and my mother in law where we each took a different route to see which one would come back to the starting point first.  My mother in law and son went through the road that is opposite of where she lives and my friend and I went through the road that is opposite the government dock.   It was like we came out first, but then we stopped at her apartment to wait for my son and mother in law to come out.  I didn't see  my mother in law, but like my son came from the direction from where he started and came to where we were.  I was eating an icicle and he came and took it from me for himself, and there was something else I had that he took and I just looked at my friend and said that boy T' will take my last, but I was laughing when I said it.  We took him to the road opp the gov dock so that he could walk through to meet my mother in law.  After we did this, I started walking in the direction of the store, home and my mother in law's house.  It was like it was a sunday and people passed me on their way to church.  The song by the New Jersey Mass Choir "Praise Him" was playing, and I remembered singing it and feeling the anointing coming over me, but like I was trying to hide it.  When I got to my mother in law's house, she was in the kitchen frying fish.  She told me what my son did and said she aint checking for him.  I just laugh because anyone who knows my son know how hellish he can be.

Now, whenever I dream of my son something with 06 comes.  It's always 06 as the tail end, I can never say what the first number would be, so I normally just run the 06 combo starting from 0.  The last time I dream about him 406 came in Fl that day.  I was told by Mulan, that it came because it's the 4th month, so I have a joke that when I dream about him in May I'll play 506 and in June 606 etc.  But what I need to know is just the number for FISH please.

For this dream I'm playing 077 577 (because she has 5 children and 5 is the mirror of 0) 477 cause I dream about her on the 4th month (lol), 401 for both me and my friend's age, 440 because i dream of me on the 4th month and 441 because i dream of my gf on the 4th month.  I'm running the 06 combo and when one of you good folk give me the number for fish, I'll play that.  

Thanks for the help.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
    Member #86278
    February 1, 2010
    1488 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Last night I dream about my baby who is 6.  It was me, him, my mother in law who is 77 and a friend who is 41. It was like it was a competition between me and my friend and my son and my mother in law where we each took a different route to see which one would come back to the starting point first.  My mother in law and son went through the road that is opposite of where she lives and my friend and I went through the road that is opposite the government dock.   It was like we came out first, but then we stopped at her apartment to wait for my son and mother in law to come out.  I didn't see  my mother in law, but like my son came from the direction from where he started and came to where we were.  I was eating an icicle and he came and took it from me for himself, and there was something else I had that he took and I just looked at my friend and said that boy T' will take my last, but I was laughing when I said it.  We took him to the road opp the gov dock so that he could walk through to meet my mother in law.  After we did this, I started walking in the direction of the store, home and my mother in law's house.  It was like it was a sunday and people passed me on their way to church.  The song by the New Jersey Mass Choir "Praise Him" was playing, and I remembered singing it and feeling the anointing coming over me, but like I was trying to hide it.  When I got to my mother in law's house, she was in the kitchen frying fish.  She told me what my son did and said she aint checking for him.  I just laugh because anyone who knows my son know how hellish he can be.

Now, whenever I dream of my son something with 06 comes.  It's always 06 as the tail end, I can never say what the first number would be, so I normally just run the 06 combo starting from 0.  The last time I dream about him 406 came in Fl that day.  I was told by Mulan, that it came because it's the 4th month, so I have a joke that when I dream about him in May I'll play 506 and in June 606 etc.  But what I need to know is just the number for FISH please.

For this dream I'm playing 077 577 (because she has 5 children and 5 is the mirror of 0) 477 cause I dream about her on the 4th month (lol), 401 for both me and my friend's age, 440 because i dream of me on the 4th month and 441 because i dream of my gf on the 4th month.  I'm running the 06 combo and when one of you good folk give me the number for fish, I'll play that.  

Thanks for the help.

fish (5, 7, 21, 30 combo)

fish big 101 (10-1 combo)

fish small  (18 combo)

( fish small also 36 combo)

fish 070-070-027-0727-057-757

fish I normally associate with 7 and 030

good luck

Janet40's avatar - yocco
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #29884
      January 8, 2006
      1099 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:27 am - IP Logged

fish 590 591 180 181 100 110 367 GL

dejavous's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
        nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #69367
        January 8, 2009
        184 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the help.

Fish is 637 and 377 

from the King Tut 10 18 59

Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #59488
          March 17, 2008
          1555 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2010, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Fish is 637 and 377 

from the King Tut 10 18 59

Thanks all.  I will try the suggestions.  Was on the phone with Mulan a min ago, and she also gave me 637 for fish, so that is quite interesting.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

logo's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            ga
            United States
            Member #52616
            June 1, 2007
            1394 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2010, 10:34 am - IP Logged

fish [966] 024 [246] 066 071 [915] [792] [fried 116]

singing [054] 354 [171] 153 [479] [you 854]

baby boy540

good luck

good luck

Long Island
              Bahamas
              Member #59488
              March 17, 2008
              1555 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2010, 11:35 am - IP Logged

fish [966] 024 [246] 066 071 [915] [792] [fried 116]

singing [054] 354 [171] 153 [479] [you 854]

baby boy540

good luck

good luck

Logo, thanks so much.  I see one of my carriers, and you have it quoted just the way I was thinking of playing it.  That would be so nice if I would come today, and I'm looking for NY to drop that too.  Thanks for your help.

tropical gal's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg
                Long Island
                Bahamas
                Member #62536
                July 1, 2008
                392 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2010, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

i like 915 1 00 330 300

Long Island
                  Bahamas
                  Member #59488
                  March 17, 2008
                  1555 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2010, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

i like 915 1 00 330 300

thanks tropical gal.  Appreciate it.  300 is one of my carriers along with the 966.  I have a strong feeling about that, but for some strange reason when I check to see what follows the 008 according to Lottery queen, I see 966 and 988.  So I'm loving both of them but one to drop hopefully in chicago.

tropical gal's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg
                    Long Island
                    Bahamas
                    Member #62536
                    July 1, 2008
                    392 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2010, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

well it bettr be 966 996 lol

Long Island
                      Bahamas
                      Member #59488
                      March 17, 2008
                      1555 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2010, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

well it bettr be 966 996 lol

If 966 comes I'll be happy, but if the 988 comes ESPECIALLY in IL, Shoots you'll hear me down here screaming from way up there.  Fingers crossed one or both drop.

Janet40's avatar - yocco
                        Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #29884
                        January 8, 2006
                        1099 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2010, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

181 st cali

Long Island
                          Bahamas
                          Member #59488
                          March 17, 2008
                          1555 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2010, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

181 st cali

Thank you Janet, played it for a quarter box and straight.  Enough to keep me in the game.  Excellent call, and I appreciate it alot.

Janet40's avatar - yocco
                            Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #29884
                            January 8, 2006
                            1099 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2010, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

ANOTHER HIT 519 CHICAGO, FISH ALSO MEANS PROSPERITY

Long Island
                              Bahamas
                              Member #59488
                              March 17, 2008
                              1555 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2010, 8:25 am - IP Logged

ANOTHER HIT 519 CHICAGO, FISH ALSO MEANS PROSPERITY

You were right on target with your numbers!!!! Thanks again.