Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dream numbers please

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by DREAMtoREALITY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Needachange23's avatar - yocco

Bahamas
Member #62321
June 24, 2008
1104 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2010, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Last night I was walking thru a field of pumpkins there was a huge one that was turning orange and I said chloe needs to pick her pumpkins cause they are all ripe, then I saw some hot peppers and I said I need some of them but they weren't red they were still green. We walked to the end of the field and there was a stream of very dark water.

I remember rubbing hairy mans legs I thought they were mine but they were my sons (17)

Any help is appreciated.

Good Luck today!!

Smile

Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #59488
    March 17, 2008
    1555 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2010, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Last night I was walking thru a field of pumpkins there was a huge one that was turning orange and I said chloe needs to pick her pumpkins cause they are all ripe, then I saw some hot peppers and I said I need some of them but they weren't red they were still green. We walked to the end of the field and there was a stream of very dark water.

I remember rubbing hairy mans legs I thought they were mine but they were my sons (17)

Any help is appreciated.

Good Luck today!!

Play what came on Chloe's birthday today and tonight.  Also, we know a repeat coming from this dream alone, only question is which one, my guess and hope would be 406 though.

Check your messenger, something is wrong, I think u may have a virus.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Needachange23's avatar - yocco

Bahamas
      Member #62321
      June 24, 2008
      1104 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2010, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

thank you baleslady, i will

I hope your headache is gone

Smile

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #81890
        November 1, 2009
        4959 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2010, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Any help is appreciated.

Good Luck today!!

Garden 310-4234 (Lottery #s 03- 22- 31-31-49)

Best of Luck