Welcome Guest
You last visited April 25, 2017, 6:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

gruesome dream at 4:49am

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 7 years ago by sayiaman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sayiaman's avatar - animaniacs20
Nassau,Bahamas
Bahamas
Member #8444
November 5, 2004
176 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2010, 5:03 am - IP Logged

i just dreamed that i went to a nail salon to have my nails soaked off.....inside just about all the nail techs were busy so i decided to walk around in the small shop and just look around, until one of the techs asked me what i needed done, i told her soak off. She then replied to me, 'start taking them off', and i did. I started with my left hand, my index (pointing) finger. Halfway thru i noticed something was wrong...my real nail underneath was decayed very very bad..to the point where when i actually removed the nail i had to shake off out of it little small bugs (like magnet) that were large in number and i removed alot of dead skin from that finger also. I didnt tell the lady because 1. i was afraid and 2. i was shame. ANY NUMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS? rotten, finger nail, maget etc? Thanks

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34819 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2010, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Bugs 105 501 comb.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2010, 10:32 am - IP Logged
      maggot Ga 025
      fingernail Ga 802 (ILL 820)

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

Tracy1212's avatar - savy chick.png
        Wilson NC
        United States
        Member #71072
        February 18, 2009
        253 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

I GOT FINGERNAIL - 412

Tracy TaylorBed

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
          Stone Mountain, GA
          United States
          Member #3189
          January 1, 2004
          28820 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2010, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Fingernails:  177  /  416

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
            Member #86278
            February 1, 2010
            1488 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2010, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

i just dreamed that i went to a nail salon to have my nails soaked off.....inside just about all the nail techs were busy so i decided to walk around in the small shop and just look around, until one of the techs asked me what i needed done, i told her soak off. She then replied to me, 'start taking them off', and i did. I started with my left hand, my index (pointing) finger. Halfway thru i noticed something was wrong...my real nail underneath was decayed very very bad..to the point where when i actually removed the nail i had to shake off out of it little small bugs (like magnet) that were large in number and i removed alot of dead skin from that finger also. I didnt tell the lady because 1. i was afraid and 2. i was shame. ANY NUMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS? rotten, finger nail, maget etc? Thanks

Could be a warning not to d0 nails at this shopBlue Angel

fingers  684-0408-519-222-022 combinations

anything dirty 333-666

manicure 768-435

right hand

left hand 13 combination

right hand  (0)15 - (0)21 combinations

Good Luck

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34819 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2010, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Bugs 105 501 comb.

Two States had the 501 comb. Pa. and  Ill.!! Good luck to winners!!! I hope you got it I posted it for you!!PartyParty

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34819 Posts
                Posted: April 18, 2010, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Small Bugs. the most vivid thing in your dream.

ATLANTA
                  United States
                  Member #62901
                  July 12, 2008
                  17588 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2010, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

NAIL: 901 923 711 718  9130

BUG: 802 816 4491

HAND: 812 360 1589

FINGER NAILS: 211 210

Nassau,Bahamas
                    Bahamas
                    Member #8444
                    November 5, 2004
                    176 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2010, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Morning to all....Thanks Marcie, i did catch it in the box :)

Could you help me this morning with this one.....my mother dreamt that she went into my brother's room and he had a dark skin baby boy in the bed with him. She asked him whose baby it was, he said it was T'say's (his girlfriend) aunt baby.

Any numbers associated with Baby???

Thanks once again...

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                      South Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #100
                      January 28, 2002
                      3734 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2010, 11:20 am - IP Logged

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                        Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #49383
                        January 29, 2007
                        7311 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2010, 11:41 am - IP Logged

maggot   026 518 530 060 6838

bug 015 570 6030

finger 413 944 402 525 3264

fingernail 739 210 112 872 486 8954

Good Luck!!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34819 Posts
                          Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Lots of numbers for Baby! 120 212, 211, 069, 219

Nassau,Bahamas
                            Bahamas
                            Member #8444
                            November 5, 2004
                            176 Posts
                            Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Thank u all!!!