Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream help

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by VANITY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
VANITY's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
FREEPORT
Bahamas
Member #88586
March 19, 2010
993 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2010, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

My dream started out with me in a room with 2 strangers a woman and her daughter.In the dream someone dropped an envelope and upon opening it it was a check in the amount of 5360 it was a government check .The woman and her daughter was laying in a couch and the mother put 3 20's in her pocket and went to sleep,before going to sleep she showed me a 3 figure check as well i can only remember the first two numbers 53 .The daughter sneaked and took a 20 out of her pocket while she was asleep. The daughter showed me 21 she now had.

The dream went to a former school mate sitting in a chair with a knee patch on his right knee...

DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 1st CHECK IN THE DREAM

*********YOU CAN'T WIN ......If You Don't Play*****************

Island Girl's avatar - flower2

Bahamas
    Member #49207
    January 23, 2007
    503 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2010, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

New York Midday 6350 ----------Hope you got it!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day I will hit bigl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Sun Smiley

FREEPORT
      Bahamas
      Member #88586
      March 19, 2010
      993 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2010, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

SMT NOONE PLAYS EARLY NEW YORK ON SUNDAYS ....EITHER WAY I DONT PLAY NEW YORK.Thats just my luck out of 4 dreams i caught one ....1st time I dreamt about my daughters father he is 46 i boxed it in chi that day it fell in mia,the next day I dream about my daughters brother he is 16 I caught the 016,yesterday i dreamt about my friend krista she is 28 played it as 028 box and 2800 and it came 8200 and now TODAY.......the number came in a house i dont and cant play....

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #81890
        November 1, 2009
        4959 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2010, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

SMT NOONE PLAYS EARLY NEW YORK ON SUNDAYS ....EITHER WAY I DONT PLAY NEW YORK.Thats just my luck out of 4 dreams i caught one ....1st time I dreamt about my daughters father he is 46 i boxed it in chi that day it fell in mia,the next day I dream about my daughters brother he is 16 I caught the 016,yesterday i dreamt about my friend krista she is 28 played it as 028 box and 2800 and it came 8200 and now TODAY.......the number came in a house i dont and cant play....

The good thing you have figured what to play from your dreams....Only to connect the dream to the right house...Some day you willl....Hope that day is soon and you win BIG

Wi$hing you the very Be$t of Luck

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
          Member #86278
          February 1, 2010
          1488 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2010, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

My dream started out with me in a room with 2 strangers a woman and her daughter.In the dream someone dropped an envelope and upon opening it it was a check in the amount of 5360 it was a government check .The woman and her daughter was laying in a couch and the mother put 3 20's in her pocket and went to sleep,before going to sleep she showed me a 3 figure check as well i can only remember the first two numbers 53 .The daughter sneaked and took a 20 out of her pocket while she was asleep. The daughter showed me 21 she now had.

The dream went to a former school mate sitting in a chair with a knee patch on his right knee...

Just looking on the #s that are in the dream

002   5360   3 20  53 0   020   201  22 (2-3-6-20-53-21)

Using the 0 & 8 combinations  will give you 4#s and 3#s

Good Luck

ydye's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #82532
            November 15, 2009
            556 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2010, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Wow, you should have posted your dream a bit earlier.

Two of anything is 15. That came in Early Chicago 150.

Ydye

FREEPORT
              Bahamas
              Member #88586
              March 19, 2010
              993 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2010, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Well the 3 20's that I saw IN MY DREAM CAME IN LATE NEW YORK 320 SMT.....he should have come in Late Miami.