Welcome Guest
You last visited September 20, 2017, 4:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

flashback to my numerology post

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Toney725.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
South Georgia
United States
Member #100
January 28, 2002
3734 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2010, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I wondered who did/got what they calculated for this year so far.

Skittles had a '6' year - caring for another.  ( Not what you do all the time ) She went to Haiti to aid in relief there after their terrible tragedy as a healthcare worker.

I left my 9 year behind and started hitting my numbers again with the '1' year.  The post was:

For those who have not enjoyed Numerology I thought it may be of interest with the new year coming up soon.

2009 was a "9" personal year for me. Endings. It was a rough year, but  a good learning one for me.

Next year is a "1" year.. new starts, more energy.. I look forward to 2010.

to find your personal year add your birth date, month, and 2010.

example:

I was born August 17 1949.  Drop the birth year to calculate your personal year.  Replace it with the year coming up. ( or any past year if you want to test it )

To do my personal year I will add 08 17 2010 and reduce it to a single number by addition.

(month) 0+8  (day)  +1+7   (year)+2+0+1+0  = 19,     1+9=10,      1+0= 1.

# 1 personal year... courage, openness, and initiate new ideas. Energy will support new directions, self definition, and new ideas.

#2 your relationships are tested, friends &  family, neighbors as well as mates. Patience is needed.

#3 creative. personal expression.

#4  save your dough !

#5  busy!  travel, changes. fun year. often trade cars.

#6 responsibility,  helping others

#7 regroup, study. ejoy some alone time

#8 BIG money. it comes and goes so watch. New home boat or car is common.

#9 wrapping it all up. endings. knowledge accumulated.

Those are just quick synopsis.  There is much more info to be found online easily.   I like to check numerology when I do not have a birth time for astrology.  Fun tool.   As far as lottery goes my 3,5, and 8 personal years were those of abundance.  You can also take advantage of the 3,5,or 8 personal month within any personal year. You can narrow down timing with further caculations to find personal months and even days.

So anyone else seeing  their personal year present itself ? 

PS: that BIG money year does not mean you GET it every time. It means you handle it. Could be insurance claims, sale of a house, many things. I do usally make  good money on lotto in an 8 year - but sometimes what comes in must go back out. like last 8 year.. New roof, new air conditioning unit, new well.  I was lucky to have the dough.

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2010, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Skittles had a '6' year - caring for another.  ( Not what you do all the time ) She went to Haiti to aid in relief there after their terrible tragedy as a healthcare worker.

I left my 9 year behind and started hitting my numbers again with the '1' year.  The post was:

For those who have not enjoyed Numerology I thought it may be of interest with the new year coming up soon.

2009 was a "9" personal year for me. Endings. It was a rough year, but  a good learning one for me.

example:

I was born August 17 1949.  Drop the birth year to calculate your personal year.  Replace it with the year coming up. ( or any past year if you want to test it )

To do my personal year I will add 08 17 2010 and reduce it to a single number by addition.

# 1 personal year... courage, openness, and initiate new ideas. Energy will support new directions, self definition, and new ideas.

#2 your relationships are tested, friends &  family, neighbors as well as mates. Patience is needed.

#4  save your dough !

Those are just quick synopsis.  There is much more info to be found online easily.   I like to check numerology when I do not have a birth time for astrology.  Fun tool.   As far as lottery goes my 3,5, and 8 personal years were those of abundance.  You can also take advantage of the 3,5,or 8 personal month within any personal year. You can narrow down timing with further caculations to find personal months and even days.

PS: that BIG money year does not mean you GET it every time. It means you handle it. Could be insurance claims, sale of a house, many things. I do usally make  good money on lotto in an 8 year - but sometimes what comes in must go back out. like last 8 year.. New roof, new air conditioning unit, new well.  I was lucky to have the dough.

I love this post.....It is a  #5 year for me....and BUSY is an understatement.....Staff cut backs yet being  in management the work MUST be done. (blame it on the state of the economy...they are riding on this phrase to the  brink). At times I really feel like I would be better off going to work in a grocery store asking  "Paper or plastic?" for the amount of hours I am  not being paid for......This too shall past....On the job hunt on the computer right now....LOL

Have a wonderful day Spooksy and I might not have said it enough.... you have been of tremendous help to me.... Thanks again for all your help

DreamR

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
      Member #86278
      February 1, 2010
      1488 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2010, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

example:

#4  save your dough !

Mine is a 9 for this year..... seems to be on track with wrapping it all up...endings....even my single life soon will be a thing of the past.......

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
        Hitnthe Bigtime
        United States
        Member #79502
        September 2, 2009
        6579 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2010, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Im  having a number  1   year...... Courage is the name of the game.  And mine has been tested with 2 very personal deaths already.....   Onward,   Upward........

South Georgia
          United States
          Member #100
          January 28, 2002
          3734 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

you're welcome D2R.

South Georgia
            United States
            Member #100
            January 28, 2002
            3734 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2010, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for replying.  Interesting.

I should have known going back to a post like that would portend a back number tonight. Sigh.

paradisegal's avatar - diva
              Long Island
              Bahamas
              Member #85466
              January 16, 2010
              430 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Well I'm having a number 4 year which says save my dough and this couldnt be anymore true.... this has been one of my worst years financially.... hoping for a better financial year next year if my debts don't drown me this year!!!!

Star Live, Laugh, Love

columbus, GA
                United States
                Member #67676
                December 2, 2008
                2872 Posts
                Posted: April 18, 2010, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

hi SS love this post and wish we would see more of them, mine is 04 26 2010= 15=6 hmmm correct and on time. this is of course mystical i love it!

thanks  for sharing this with us.

DG

South Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #100
                  January 28, 2002
                  3734 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2010, 10:54 am - IP Logged

there is an exercize for beginners to see energy in my blog. Once you get that under your belt it is easy to see auras, spirits, etc.

another interesting thing is Kirlian photography. It can be found online.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                    Member #76986
                    July 10, 2009
                    8244 Posts
                    Posted: April 29, 2010, 11:52 pm - IP Logged
                      Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                      Stone Mountain, GA
                      United States
                      Member #3189
                      January 1, 2004
                      29515 Posts
                      Posted: April 30, 2010, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

example:

#4  save your dough !

Mine totals up to an 8!  THANK YOU LORD AND COME ON MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT!!!

Thanks Soozy!  Blue Angel