|Posted: April 19, 2010, 10:11 am - IP Logged|
I ran the New York Pick 3 combined draws (Midday & Evening)
The last 2 draws on Sunday were: Midday 8-5-9 and Evening 3-9-1
Midday 8-5-9 = 22 Mirror Sum = 5
Evening 3-9-1 = 13 Mirror Sum = 14
Yesterday's date was April 18, 2010 so the "Day" was "18". Day Sum = 18
The Mirror Digits
0 = 5
1 = 6
2 = 7
3 = 8
4 = 9
Midday 8-5-9 -- Mirror Digits are 3-0-4 -- Mirror Pairs 30 (Front Pair), 04 (Back Pair), 34 (Side Pair)
Evening 3-9-1 -- Mirror Digts are 8-4-6 -- Mirror Pairs 84 (Front Pair), 46 (Back Pair), 86 (Side Pair)
So I will be eliminating all combinations with the Sums -- 5, 14, 18 and any Combinations with the Front Pairs (30 & 84), Back Pairs (04 & 46), Side Pairs (34 & 86)
I ran all the eliminating Sums and Pairs from 1000 Pick 3 Combinations
This will eliminate a total of 366 Combinations leaving 634 Combinations to Play
If you disect this even further:
Triples -- 1 combination eliminated -- Leaving 10 to play
Double -- 80 combinations eliminated -- leaving 190 to play
6-Way -- 285 combinations eliminated -- leaving 435 to play
Here is a download link to a text file with all the combinations to play:
The text file is has a list of all 1000 combinations. In the far right-hand side if you see a number "1" it means the combination has bee eliminated. If there is no "1" it would mean that it is a "playable" combination.
Hope I did this correctly.
If it is correct it would mean that there are too many combinations to play but Ahtnana said there are more filters to apply!
Let me know if this is correct!!
Here is the download link to the Excel files (zip file):
1. Create a new folder and name it whatever you like e.g.c:\Pick3Elimination
2. Download the zip file into your newly named folder
3. Unzip the 2 Excel files into your newly named folder
4. Open the P3StateDraws.xls Excel file first
5. When the P3StateDraws.xls Excel file opens go to the Main Menu (top) and select File > Open then locate the 2nd Excel file named AhtnanaMethod.xls Excel file
6. Go to the Tab labeled "States" (1st Tab) and go to cell V69&70 and click the Toolbar "NY3C" (New York Pick 3 Combined Draws)
This will transfer 1000 draws from the P3StateDraws.xls Excel file NY3C Tab to the AhtnanaMethod.xls Excel file Tab labeled "Calculations"
7. Go to the Tab labeled "CombosElimination" and scroll over to cell columns AV & AY. You will see 2 Toolbars. The top Toolbar will sort all the Pick 3 combinations in cell range AJ through AN. Any combinations with a number "1" in cell column AN are the combinations eliminated. The 2nd (bottom) Toolbar will sort all the combinations in cell columns AP through AT. These are sorted by "Triple", "Doubles', and "No-Match". Any combination with a "1" in columns AT is eliminated.
As I stated above it is too many combinations to play, but if there are additional filters that can be applied to make this a playable system. Wait and see!!