Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

removing combos

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ahtnana.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
NewYork
United States
Member #68392
December 20, 2008
21 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I always used these methods and successful 80% of the time

1. Remove the combos that have the same sum of midday and evening.

2. remove the combos that have the mirror sum to the midday and evening.

3. Remove the combos that have two digit MIRROR return to the midday and evening.

4. removing the combos that have the sum of the day

These r successful to 90% of the time..

i use many other methods depending on the recent draw numbers..

NewYork
    United States
    Member #68392
    December 20, 2008
    21 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:06 am - IP Logged

i need suggestions on the above  methods plz

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:17 am - IP Logged

3. Remove the combos that have two digit MIRROR return to the midday and evening.

ahtnana,

Thanks for sharing

1.  What type of game are you playing Pick 3, Pick 4 etc.

2.  Could you explain or give an example of removing the same sum of midday and evening?

3.  What do you call "mirror sums"?

4.  What is a 2 digit mirror return?

5.  What is the difference between removing combos that have the sum of the day and your number 1 "Remove the combos that have the same sum of midday and evening"

If you could post a breif sample maybe I can work on something for you

Thanks

NewYork
        United States
        Member #68392
        December 20, 2008
        21 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:28 am - IP Logged

ahtnana,

Thanks for sharing

1.  What type of game are you playing Pick 3, Pick 4 etc.

2.  Could you explain or give an example of removing the same sum of midday and evening?

3.  What do you call "mirror sums"?

4.  What is a 2 digit mirror return?

5.  What is the difference between removing combos that have the sum of the day and your number 1 "Remove the combos that have the same sum of midday and evening"

If you could post a breif sample maybe I can work on something for you

Thanks

1. i play pick 3

2. if the sum of the day and mid day is 12 and 16 i remove all the numbers that have sum 12 and 16

3. mirros sum is 27-sum    so mirror sums for 12 and 16 are 15 and 11. so i remove 12 and 16 also

4. if the  number is 123. the mirror is 678. i remove all the numbers that have pairs 67 78 and 68

5. sorry it is not day.. it is date... ex.. todays date is 19 so i remove numbers that have sum 19.

The above things go wrong very very rarely.  check one year drawings and u will notice very very rare..  

This is my first post in this site. i am following this site frm one year.

Thanks for reply.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2010, 12:35 am - IP Logged

1. i play pick 3

2. if the sum of the day and mid day is 12 and 16 i remove all the numbers that have sum 12 and 16

3. mirros sum is 27-sum    so mirror sums for 12 and 16 are 15 and 11. so i remove 12 and 16 also

4. if the  number is 123. the mirror is 678. i remove all the numbers that have pairs 67 78 and 68

5. sorry it is not day.. it is date... ex.. todays date is 19 so i remove numbers that have sum 19.

The above things go wrong very very rarely.  check one year drawings and u will notice very very rare..  

This is my first post in this site. i am following this site frm one year.

Thanks for reply.

OK thanks for the information.

I will see if I can put something together on Monday or Tuesday.

Do you own a full functional copy of Excel?

United States
            Member #85825
            January 24, 2010
            46 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2010, 3:52 am - IP Logged

ahtnana,

Could you help explain mirror sum please?

I give example to see if this is what you mean: 

303 is the drawing number, so for next draw I would eliminate any number with sum 6

Also mirror of 303 is 858 so that means sum of 858 is 21.  Does that mean I also eliminate

sum 21 along with sum 6 for my next playing numbers?

Is this right or you mean something else when you said mirror sum?

Thanks for posting Smiley

NewYork
              United States
              Member #68392
              December 20, 2008
              21 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2010, 8:08 am - IP Logged

ahtnana,

Could you help explain mirror sum please?

I give example to see if this is what you mean: 

303 is the drawing number, so for next draw I would eliminate any number with sum 6

Also mirror of 303 is 858 so that means sum of 858 is 21.  Does that mean I also eliminate

sum 21 along with sum 6 for my next playing numbers?

Is this right or you mean something else when you said mirror sum?

Thanks for posting Smiley

if 303 is the draw... eliminate sum 6

eliminate the 27-6   i.e sum 21 also..

mirror sum means means 27-sum

so we remove sum 6 and sum 21 also.

thanks for posting

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2010, 10:11 am - IP Logged

I ran the New York Pick 3 combined draws (Midday & Evening)

The last 2 draws on Sunday were:  Midday 8-5-9 and Evening 3-9-1

The Sums:

Midday 8-5-9 = 22     Mirror Sum = 5

Evening 3-9-1 = 13   Mirror Sum = 14

Date Sum

Yesterday's date was April 18, 2010 so the "Day" was "18".  Day Sum = 18

The Mirror Digits

0 = 5

1 = 6

2 = 7

3 = 8

4 = 9

Midday 8-5-9  --   Mirror Digits are 3-0-4 --  Mirror Pairs 30 (Front Pair), 04 (Back Pair), 34 (Side Pair)

Evening 3-9-1 --   Mirror Digts are 8-4-6 --  Mirror Pairs 84 (Front Pair), 46 (Back Pair), 86 (Side Pair)

So I will be eliminating all combinations with the Sums -- 5, 14, 18 and any Combinations with the Front Pairs (30 & 84), Back Pairs (04 & 46), Side Pairs (34 & 86)

I ran all the eliminating Sums and Pairs from 1000 Pick 3 Combinations

This will eliminate a total of 366 Combinations leaving 634 Combinations to Play

If you disect this even further:

Triples -- 1 combination eliminated -- Leaving 10 to play

Double --  80 combinations eliminated -- leaving 190 to play

6-Way -- 285 combinations eliminated -- leaving 435 to play

Here is a download link to a text file with all the combinations to play:

http://www.box.net/shared/3jr5fk05y2

The text file is has a list of all 1000 combinations.  In the far right-hand side if you see a number "1" it means the combination has bee eliminated.  If there is no "1" it would mean that it is a "playable" combination.

Hope I did this correctly.

If it is correct it would mean that there are too many combinations to play but Ahtnana said there are more filters to apply!

Let me know if this is correct!!

Here is the download link to the Excel files (zip file):

http://www.box.net/shared/dmae55dczr

Instructions:

1.  Create a new folder and name it whatever you like e.g.c:\Pick3Elimination

2.  Download the zip file into your newly named folder

3.  Unzip the 2 Excel files into your newly named folder

4.  Open the P3StateDraws.xls Excel file first

5.  When the P3StateDraws.xls Excel file opens go to the Main Menu (top) and select File > Open then locate the 2nd Excel file named AhtnanaMethod.xls Excel file

6.  Go to the Tab labeled "States" (1st Tab) and go to cell V69&70 and click the Toolbar "NY3C" (New York Pick 3 Combined Draws)

This will transfer 1000 draws from the P3StateDraws.xls Excel file NY3C Tab to the AhtnanaMethod.xls Excel file Tab labeled "Calculations"

7.  Go to the Tab labeled "CombosElimination" and scroll over to cell columns AV & AY.  You will see 2 Toolbars.  The top Toolbar will sort all the Pick 3 combinations in cell range AJ through AN.  Any combinations with a number "1" in cell column AN are the combinations eliminated.  The 2nd (bottom) Toolbar will sort all the combinations in cell columns AP through AT.  These are sorted by "Triple", "Doubles', and "No-Match".  Any combination with a "1" in columns AT is eliminated.

As I stated above it is too many combinations to play, but if there are additional filters that can be applied to make this a playable system.  Wait and see!!

NewYork
                  United States
                  Member #68392
                  December 20, 2008
                  21 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2010, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

I ran the New York Pick 3 combined draws (Midday & Evening)

The last 2 draws on Sunday were:  Midday 8-5-9 and Evening 3-9-1

The Sums:

Midday 8-5-9 = 22     Mirror Sum = 5

Evening 3-9-1 = 13   Mirror Sum = 14

Date Sum

Yesterday's date was April 18, 2010 so the "Day" was "18".  Day Sum = 18

The Mirror Digits

0 = 5

1 = 6

2 = 7

3 = 8

4 = 9

Midday 8-5-9  --   Mirror Digits are 3-0-4 --  Mirror Pairs 30 (Front Pair), 04 (Back Pair), 34 (Side Pair)

Evening 3-9-1 --   Mirror Digts are 8-4-6 --  Mirror Pairs 84 (Front Pair), 46 (Back Pair), 86 (Side Pair)

So I will be eliminating all combinations with the Sums -- 5, 14, 18 and any Combinations with the Front Pairs (30 & 84), Back Pairs (04 & 46), Side Pairs (34 & 86)

I ran all the eliminating Sums and Pairs from 1000 Pick 3 Combinations

This will eliminate a total of 366 Combinations leaving 634 Combinations to Play

If you disect this even further:

Triples -- 1 combination eliminated -- Leaving 10 to play

Double --  80 combinations eliminated -- leaving 190 to play

6-Way -- 285 combinations eliminated -- leaving 435 to play

Here is a download link to a text file with all the combinations to play:

http://www.box.net/shared/3jr5fk05y2

The text file is has a list of all 1000 combinations.  In the far right-hand side if you see a number "1" it means the combination has bee eliminated.  If there is no "1" it would mean that it is a "playable" combination.

Hope I did this correctly.

If it is correct it would mean that there are too many combinations to play but Ahtnana said there are more filters to apply!

Let me know if this is correct!!

Here is the download link to the Excel files (zip file):

http://www.box.net/shared/dmae55dczr

Instructions:

1.  Create a new folder and name it whatever you like e.g.c:\Pick3Elimination

2.  Download the zip file into your newly named folder

3.  Unzip the 2 Excel files into your newly named folder

4.  Open the P3StateDraws.xls Excel file first

5.  When the P3StateDraws.xls Excel file opens go to the Main Menu (top) and select File > Open then locate the 2nd Excel file named AhtnanaMethod.xls Excel file

6.  Go to the Tab labeled "States" (1st Tab) and go to cell V69&70 and click the Toolbar "NY3C" (New York Pick 3 Combined Draws)

This will transfer 1000 draws from the P3StateDraws.xls Excel file NY3C Tab to the AhtnanaMethod.xls Excel file Tab labeled "Calculations"

7.  Go to the Tab labeled "CombosElimination" and scroll over to cell columns AV & AY.  You will see 2 Toolbars.  The top Toolbar will sort all the Pick 3 combinations in cell range AJ through AN.  Any combinations with a number "1" in cell column AN are the combinations eliminated.  The 2nd (bottom) Toolbar will sort all the combinations in cell columns AP through AT.  These are sorted by "Triple", "Doubles', and "No-Match".  Any combination with a "1" in columns AT is eliminated.

As I stated above it is too many combinations to play, but if there are additional filters that can be applied to make this a playable system.  Wait and see!!

awesome work my frnd...

the four sample lines i gave r fr just suggestions i can get ....

My main system is different...

Out of 220 combos i use my system which deletes 120 to 100 combos

for remaining 100 combos i use these elimination of combos techniques like mirror sums......  ..... etc which i explained u before...

I will explain u in clear in my next post..

thanks for posting...

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: April 20, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Wow ahtnana, if you were in the income tax business I am sure that list of deductions would be the BOMB! I am also sure that this works very, very well. Thanks for sharing that info with us. 

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                      Dallas, TX
                      United States
                      Member #60284
                      April 12, 2008
                      3856 Posts
                      Posted: April 20, 2010, 9:21 am - IP Logged

For the sum you can go back 4 previous draws and eliminate the sums. Instead of having 2 sums eliminated you get 8 which helps narrow down the numbers even more.

United States
                        Member #64562
                        August 31, 2008
                        48 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2010, 10:52 am - IP Logged

which draw do you use the remaining combos for day or eve and for how long to you use them before doing the workout over?

houston
                          United States
                          Member #50898
                          March 19, 2007
                          35 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

i am slow and how do i get a mirror from any sum every thing else is clear?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: April 21, 2010, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Hi!

Often, to How many combinations more or less do you reduce the 220 boxed?

As to software, What do you use?

Thanks!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                              Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: April 21, 2010, 12:24 am - IP Logged

i am slow and how do i get a mirror from any sum every thing else is clear?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/212627/1623633

303 = 06 Sum

27 - 06 = 21 Sum (21 Sum = Mirror Sum).

He says that when you substract a Sum, any Sum, from 27, you get the "Mirror Sum" of the Sum that you substract from 27.

So the mirror sum of 06 Sum is 21 Sum.

21 + 06 = 27

27 - 06 = 21

------------

That is what I call a "Filter Trick".

------------

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."