Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To Standard, Gold And Platinum Citizens, This Is The Moment!!

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Moment jros?, Yes! we are a Family and its The moment to act!! You can also Look at it this way...The Lottery Post as a country.  The Country has a President...President Macdaddy Todd.  In this Country we have Famous citizens Like, rd, emilig, Coin Toss, dr65, Sully16, Madddog, lottolaugh, Calabs, Keystone, Joker17, beaudad, win4life, taxijohn, tiggs, marcie, NYslugger777, Val8,  and a Bunch of Others etc..etc. and then... the rest of us! Like all countries it has it's working citizens.

President MacDaddy Todd, is asking all its citizens  get to work so that one part of the citizenship, is not left with the load of carrying the others that does not work. I believe its called,welfare??. The Presiden is asking all the citizens to contribute... By renewing their Citizenship, these are all Gold  and Platinum. To all Standards to become citizens. With your  Upgrade to Gold you become a caring working citizen who contributes with your share of the load! There!!!

In so doing, we will all be part of a thriving country. Every one admits that  The Lottery Post is a Great Country with a Fabulous President; where other people will travel to!! (Even"I am Stink thank")  they will see how we prosper, so the Country will grow!!  What is the comodity of this country? Its Citizens. The State Lottery Numbers,  and Money!!      

Where do you stand? In Agreement or Disagreement?!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40420 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2010, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Be glad to rosie.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2010, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Pardon the Mispellings I ment to say President MacK-Daddy Toddy, ..LOL

it's the moment and  Like any country it has its working citizens,  in any case I seriously feel we should make this our business!  Let's do this!!  Thank You!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2010, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Rosie, I think you can accomplish anything. Afterall, you got tiggs to go gold and as cheap as he is that's like getting blood from a turnip. He would have asked for separate checks at The Last Supper.

I hope he reads Truesees blog about Postal Workers today.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2010, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Rosie, I think you can accomplish anything. Afterall, you got tiggs to go gold and as cheap as he is that's like getting blood from a turnip. He would have asked for separate checks at The Last Supper.

Hahaha!Lmhooofff !LoL,Lol Thanks for the reminder rd!!!!Big Smile

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2010, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

How can tiggs read Truesees blog when he bops the name and it says no one named Truesees here????..Let's get the spelling right ok ridge??..Must have said something bad about the Post Office if you wanted tiggs to read the blog..But how can we read a blog with no one named Truesees??..Hello...Gotta run but will check back and see why tiggs is wrong....again..Have to go SPEND some money..:(:(:(..

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2010, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

How can tiggs read Truesees blog when he bops the name and it says no one named Truesees here????..Let's get the spelling right ok ridge??..Must have said something bad about the Post Office if you wanted tiggs to read the blog..But how can we read a blog with no one named Truesees??..Hello...Gotta run but will check back and see why tiggs is wrong....again..Have to go SPEND some money..:(:(:(..

Haha..Anyway,  Thanksb again Tiggs,  for Turning gold and Helping carry our Lottery Post site along!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2010, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Be glad to rosie.

Thanks Sully, maybe the others will understand when they try to log-into  "The Lottery Post" and they get back an    

Error site not found!!! !!!! ! and it's no longer there!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2010, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

OK tiggs, you caught me in a typo. I forgot to put the apostrophe in truesee's.

Go to the Home page and scroll down the right side to Latest Bloggers.

Look for truesee. Click on the one about the mailman stealing all the gift cards.

Why are all mailmen such crooks?

--Edmund Burke

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

OK tiggs, you caught me in a typo. I forgot to put the apostrophe in truesee's.

Go to the Home page and scroll down the right side to Latest Bloggers.

Look for truesee. Click on the one about the mailman stealing all the gift cards.

Why are all mailmen such crooks?

ridge makes a mistake and is wrong but it's a "typo" tiggs makes a mistake and "your wrong tiggs"..tiggs read the blog and it was Andrew C. Walsh a "supervisor" and not a postal carrier..Your blaming all postal employees when only one guy stole the cards..There are crooks in all professions and I bet where you worked at McDonalds there was a bunch..Help tiggs oh Lord!!..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

ridge makes a mistake and is wrong but it's a "typo" tiggs makes a mistake and "your wrong tiggs"..tiggs read the blog and it was Andrew C. Walsh a "supervisor" and not a postal carrier..Your blaming all postal employees when only one guy stole the cards..There are crooks in all professions and I bet where you worked at McDonalds there was a bunch..Help tiggs oh Lord!!..

You want fries with that?

--Edmund Burke

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                        Member #81314
                        October 16, 2009
                        18988 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Moment jros?, Yes! we are a Family and its The moment to act!! You can also Look at it this way...The Lottery Post as a country.  The Country has a President...President Macdaddy Todd.  In this Country we have Famous citizens Like, rd, emilig, Coin Toss, dr65, Sully16, Madddog, lottolaugh, Calabs, Keystone, Joker17, beaudad, win4life, taxijohn, tiggs, marcie, NYslugger777, Val8,  and a Bunch of Others etc..etc. and then... the rest of us! Like all countries it has it's working citizens.

President MacDaddy Todd, is asking all its citizens  get to work so that one part of the citizenship, is not left with the load of carrying the others that does not work. I believe its called,welfare??. The Presiden is asking all the citizens to contribute... By renewing their Citizenship, these are all Gold  and Platinum. To all Standards to become citizens. With your  Upgrade to Gold you become a caring working citizen who contributes with your share of the load! There!!!

In so doing, we will all be part of a thriving country. Every one admits that  The Lottery Post is a Great Country with a Fabulous President; where other people will travel to!! (Even"I am Stink thank")  they will see how we prosper, so the Country will grow!!  What is the comodity of this country? Its Citizens. The State Lottery Numbers,  and Money!!      

Where do you stand? In Agreement or Disagreement?!

50 cent box ticket, "winner" =  6 months Platinum membership

another

50 cent box ticket "winner" =  6 months Platinum membership

Total cost  $1.00

Look at it this way, You can get Platinum membership for $1.00 for 1 year.

In Missouri, it's $50 for a .50 cent box ticket,  on Pick 3.

This is what I'm doing, my $50 winner last month, got me, 6 months Platinum.

The next $50 hit I get, I will extend it for the next 6 months which will be my year.

"This is how I'm going to earn the money to be Platinum for 1 year", 

I hope this helps.

Good looking out @ Jrosina & Rick G

^5 to the President.

The Struggle is real!

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

You want fries with that?

Yeah and try not to get the order mixed up this time..

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Haha..Anyway,  Thanksb again Tiggs,  for Turning gold and Helping carry our Lottery Post site along!!!

Thank you jorsina..Unlike others here you appreciate tiggs..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: April 22, 2010, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Yeah and try not to get the order mixed up this time..

Mixed up like putting everything in the wrong mailbox? We would never do that.

We strive to give at least 50% of our customers the right bag!

Now that's dedication!

--Edmund Burke