Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Arranging predictions so that they are straight per state for Pick3 & Pick4...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2010, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

If you did this i possibly make LP net winnings go up in cash value...Also i think this will cause people to want to join LP...What if you create an algorithm or excel formula that follows each state Pick3 & Pick4 straight combinations and this way when LP predictors submit their prediction to the software/LP page the LP page arranges it in the particular arrangenment that is more likely to get it straight....Example...

if 238 meaning: ABC is the arrangenment more likely to play the following drawings based on previous drawings or statistical data....But player Tom has submitted 15 Pick3 prediction combinations and they all have the format of: BAC then the LP excel formula or software or page or LP database arranges Tom´s 15 Pick3 combinations as: ABC so that Tom has better chances of getting the predictions Straight and not box...

And is a feature that is only available to platinum members...

for pick3 you follow the: 6 way box it can play...But for Pick4 you dont have to follow the 24 way box it plays you can simply follow the: EOEE combos (they are 16 of them) and this way you turn around LP net winnings compared to loses....And you do this in every state: Pick3 and Pick4...

I am surprise there is no software on the internet that does that...That will be an AWESOME, AWESOME FEATURE....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2010, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

If you did this i possibly make LP net winnings go up in cash value...Also i think this will cause people to want to join LP...What if you create an algorithm or excel formula that follows each state Pick3 & Pick4 straight combinations and this way when LP predictors submit their prediction to the software/LP page the LP page arranges it in the particular arrangenment that is more likely to get it straight....Example...

if 238 meaning: ABC is the arrangenment more likely to play the following drawings based on previous drawings or statistical data....But player Tom has submitted 15 Pick3 prediction combinations and they all have the format of: BAC then the LP excel formula or software or page or LP database arranges Tom´s 15 Pick3 combinations as: ABC so that Tom has better chances of getting the predictions Straight and not box...

for pick3 you follow the: 6 way box it can play...But for Pick4 you dont have to follow the 24 way box it plays you can simply follow the: EOEE combos (they are 16 of them) and this way you turn around LP net winnings compared to loses....And you do this in every state: Pick3 and Pick4...

I am surprise there is no software on the internet that does that...That will be an AWESOME, AWESOME FEATURE....

I MEANT TO SAY:

If you did this iT possibly make LP net winnings go up in cash value...Also i think this will cause people to want to join LP...What if you create an algorithm or excel formula that follows each state Pick3 & Pick4 straight combinations and this way when LP predictors submit their prediction to the software/LP page the LP page arranges it in the particular arrangenment that is more likely to get the numbers straight....Example...

if 238 meaning: ABC is the arrangenment more likely to play the following drawing based on previous drawings or statistical data....But player Tom has submitted 15 Pick3 prediction combinations and they all have the format of: BAC then the LP excel formula or software or page or LP database arranges Tom´s 15 Pick3 combinations as: ABC so that Tom has better chances of getting the predictions Straight and not box...

for pick3 you follow the: 6 way box ways it can play...But for Pick4 you dont have to follow the 24 way box ways it can plays you can simply follow the: EOEE combos (they are 16 of them) and this way you turn around LP net winnings compared to loses....And you do this in every state: Pick3 and Pick4...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2010, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

for such a feature i think you will have to create an Extra memmberships maybe an Extra platinum membership i dont know....