Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just wanted to say Hi and came back on this board.

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
san jose
United States
Member #53761
July 20, 2007
277 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2010, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I have been gone from the board ever since the late 2007. Went into deep depression and almost ended my life. life isn't any better now a day. lost a home, no job, and barely making by. it is really tough living in the Bay Area and I really want to win the Super lotto or just a million or two to start out a new life in another state. Anyway, I am back here and wants to win big. The most I have ever won between the 2007 and now is $60 with the lost of thousand of dollar. Anyway, glad to be back here.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23275 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2010, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

I have been gone from the board ever since the late 2007. Went into deep depression and almost ended my life. life isn't any better now a day. lost a home, no job, and barely making by. it is really tough living in the Bay Area and I really want to win the Super lotto or just a million or two to start out a new life in another state. Anyway, I am back here and wants to win big. The most I have ever won between the 2007 and now is $60 with the lost of thousand of dollar. Anyway, glad to be back here.

I'm very glad to hear you did not end your life!  Welcome back - stay a long time!!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Sorry you've had such a bad time of it..Just don't give up life is funny and things change so never give up..Good luck and stay positive as best you can..

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
        NC
        United States
        Member #11741
        February 23, 2005
        1233 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2010, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Welcome Back Victor!!

Yes..please be with us for a very long time and don't think those thoughts anymore......LP family is about helping one another.

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
          Harrison Township Michigan
          United States
          Member #90088
          April 21, 2010
          4265 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2010, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello From Michigan, Good to see you!

I lost my Job after 25 years at one Company, Lost my House, Girl Friend took off and she took the Dog with her. But i say just stay focused, live life to the fullest.

Good Luck and be strong.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present.

CutlassBob waving at ya,  See Ya!

Puffalishous's avatar - disney20

United States
            Member #88150
            March 10, 2010
            318 Posts
            Posted: April 25, 2010, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi Victor,

I am so glad you changed your mind. Welcome back and Remember whenever you feel you are at your lowest point, the only other way to go is up

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
              South Florida
              United States
              Member #81890
              November 1, 2009
              4959 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2010, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

"Life is 10% of what happens to us, and 90% of how we respond to it...

Its like an onion one writer writes, we peel off one layer at a time and sometimes we weep...crying isn't all that bad..it  lubricates the eyes....

I am happy that you  are here.  Just keep your head up, if you have not already done so, find yourself a good face to face support group-groups that have similar interest that you like, whether its a  walking  group, tennis group, church group. 

Another good thing to do is to Volunteer....sometimes that is the easiest way to find a job, get your foot in the door, see how the company works, get to know key leaders and keep looking for available oppurtunities......

Be$t of Luck to you......and WELCOME BACK

D2R

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
                Atlanta, Georgia
                United States
                Member #84484
                December 29, 2009
                162 Posts
                Posted: April 25, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Welcome Back!! Glad U're Still Here!!

**Almost Doesn't Count**

victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
                  san jose
                  United States
                  Member #53761
                  July 20, 2007
                  277 Posts
                  Posted: April 25, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Thank You to everyone here. You guys are all nice unlike other forum who would dissed me and say negative things about my situation. Anyway, I need some advice on picking the Mega Million and Super Lotto number. If anyone in here from California and would like to help me, I would appreciate it. I haven't have any luck on winning for 2 or 3 years now. Not even $10. Once you have no luck, it tends to stay with you. DO you guys have any ritual or any tactic on playing? Please let me know. Thank You in advance.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: April 25, 2010, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Romans 31 - 39.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2010, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back Victor, glad you're here.  Yes Nod

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

increase's avatar - focus
                        VA
                        United States
                        Member #54828
                        August 31, 2007
                        37894 Posts
                        Posted: April 25, 2010, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Victor, we are all going through things.

Hang in there with the rest of us.

We are here for you.

It's good to have you back on LP.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22968 Posts
                          Posted: April 26, 2010, 10:30 am - IP Logged

I am utterly baffled.

Sorry but you need a dose of reality. The last thing you need to do is be back in the games. $60 in 3 years and have lost thousands? You are

back to the point where this whole mess probably began...dreaming that if you had a million or two all your troubles will be over. That is not

true with people like you. In one of your other posts here, you mention the negativity you got from others'. That is not negativity and until you

realize that, you are in the same cycle.

The chances of winning BIG are slim. A winning attitude is key but don't confuse a winning attitude with a have to win mentality...when you have

to win, you'll do almost anything to win - play more, spend more, spend too much and become obsessed with winning.

My suggestion to you is learn from the past and change the future. You want to play? Play responsibly. If it's not meant to happen, it won't.

If it's meant to happen to you, it will with one ticket.

Money won't buy happiness and happiness has nothing to do with winning a jackpot. It has everything to do with you. I'm glad you're alive,

it sounds like you got another chance. I doubt very much that the other chance was to repeat the mistakes of your past.

Give to others first..in a way that doesn't cost a dime. First you need to work on true happiness which doesn't come from chasing jackpots. When

you are happy, the rest follows and you don't need to be rich for that...think about it.

Good luck to you.

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: April 26, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I am utterly baffled.

Sorry but you need a dose of reality. The last thing you need to do is be back in the games. $60 in 3 years and have lost thousands? You are

back to the point where this whole mess probably began...dreaming that if you had a million or two all your troubles will be over. That is not

true with people like you. In one of your other posts here, you mention the negativity you got from others'. That is not negativity and until you

realize that, you are in the same cycle.

The chances of winning BIG are slim. A winning attitude is key but don't confuse a winning attitude with a have to win mentality...when you have

to win, you'll do almost anything to win - play more, spend more, spend too much and become obsessed with winning.

My suggestion to you is learn from the past and change the future. You want to play? Play responsibly. If it's not meant to happen, it won't.

If it's meant to happen to you, it will with one ticket.

Money won't buy happiness and happiness has nothing to do with winning a jackpot. It has everything to do with you. I'm glad you're alive,

it sounds like you got another chance. I doubt very much that the other chance was to repeat the mistakes of your past.

Give to others first..in a way that doesn't cost a dime. First you need to work on true happiness which doesn't come from chasing jackpots. When

you are happy, the rest follows and you don't need to be rich for that...think about it.

Good luck to you.

Welcome back, Glad you stayed in the Land of Life,where your real chances are!

Listen to dr65, she had the intestinal fortitude (Guts) to tell you the truth!  Listen closely to what she said!   The answer is there!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ladysosmooth's avatar - Yavill
                              nc
                              United States
                              Member #85492
                              January 17, 2010
                              172 Posts
                              Posted: April 26, 2010, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

hi everyone me andmy daugther dream of twin babies last nite anyone know the # for twins and for babies