Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I MARYLAND the only state,

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
30308 & 21209
United States
Member #59028
March 3, 2008
2 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2010, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

you can purchase Lottery tickets via mail?  I live in GA.  they do not have Lottery via mail.

I could not continue my subscription once I moved to GA.   Lottery is not  mailed across STATE LINES.

I am not moving to new state---Hyper

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8359 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2010, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

you can purchase Lottery tickets via mail?  I live in GA.  they do not have Lottery via mail.

I could not continue my subscription once I moved to GA.   Lottery is not  mailed across STATE LINES.

Unfortunately once you moved out of the state you are no longer able to get a subscription to mega millions multi match or powerball from Maryland.

It is illegal to mail lottery tickets.

The Georgia lottery has games similar to Maryland. Any retailer can supply you with play slips.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2010, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

If you're a non-resident of Massachusetts, you can buy season tickets for most of their games. I live in Idaho and I have done it before. Last year, I bought a 3-month subscription to their Pick 5 game. I don't think this can be done in other states or other states don't allow subscriptions to out-of-state players.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."