Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"WAG" the only way to win the Lottery

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Iron Station, NC
United States
Member #74828
May 21, 2009
69 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2010, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

When you first start reading this you might think this guy is short a couple of sandwiches of a full picnic basket, but then if you think about it, you see that I’m more right that wrong. I’ve been playing th lotteries for more than 18 years, I and co-workers sent money to Indiana for years, then I sent money to my brother in Texas for years, and finally would go to SC and bought a week worth of tickets until they got the lottery here in NC. I buy the NC Cash 5, Power ball and now the Mega Million, the most I’ve ever won is $7. So you can see I’m just not a lottery winner. But like a lot of you I’ve tried everything, I’ve got Lottery Software, some of it gave me so much information I really didn’t know what to do with it, I mean Sat’s that just over wham you. I’ve use Excel every way you can and still nothing. Here are the facts as I see them, there are people out there four hundred times smarter that you and I, with computers that are so advance you wouldn’t believe it. I mean they say they can figure out how fast you have to go to get to a Planets that is so many Light year away, What the heck is a "LIGHT YEARS". Know what I mean? As far as I know there is no one that has figured out a system or program that can pick winning number every time, right, then there is the other side, we know there’s a group of people, that have unlimited money, like the Moffett or Teamsters, etc. that some people say might not be totally legal or legit, that would have enough money to pay someone on the inside of the Lottery to have them win it. Here again, as far as I know no one has ever done it, or got caught doing it, tho a few have tried. So the facts are no one has figured out a program or system to pick the winner number every time, and no one has found a way to cheat and get the winning numbers every time, So that only leave one way to win the lottery and if you think about it, it’s the only way the lottery has ever been won, and that way is just a WILD ASS GUESS1!!!!No Pity!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2010, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Here are the facts as I see them, there are people out there four hundred times smarter that you and I, with computers that are so advance you wouldn’t believe it.

You assume none of those smart people are LP members.  Most players consider winning a lottery jackpot once in a life time as an unlikely accomplishment and winning one more than once almost impossible even though it has been done.  Most players know the only way to win the top prize every drawing is to play all the combinations every drawing.  Every one has their own unique way of playing and there's no OSFA*.

*OSFA one size(system) fit all

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2010, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

When you first start reading this you might think this guy is short a couple of sandwiches of a full picnic basket, but then if you think about it, you see that I’m more right that wrong. I’ve been playing th lotteries for more than 18 years, I and co-workers sent money to Indiana for years, then I sent money to my brother in Texas for years, and finally would go to SC and bought a week worth of tickets until they got the lottery here in NC. I buy the NC Cash 5, Power ball and now the Mega Million, the most I’ve ever won is $7. So you can see I’m just not a lottery winner. But like a lot of you I’ve tried everything, I’ve got Lottery Software, some of it gave me so much information I really didn’t know what to do with it, I mean Sat’s that just over wham you. I’ve use Excel every way you can and still nothing. Here are the facts as I see them, there are people out there four hundred times smarter that you and I, with computers that are so advance you wouldn’t believe it. I mean they say they can figure out how fast you have to go to get to a Planets that is so many Light year away, What the heck is a "LIGHT YEARS". Know what I mean? As far as I know there is no one that has figured out a system or program that can pick winning number every time, right, then there is the other side, we know there’s a group of people, that have unlimited money, like the Moffett or Teamsters, etc. that some people say might not be totally legal or legit, that would have enough money to pay someone on the inside of the Lottery to have them win it. Here again, as far as I know no one has ever done it, or got caught doing it, tho a few have tried. So the facts are no one has figured out a program or system to pick the winner number every time, and no one has found a way to cheat and get the winning numbers every time, So that only leave one way to win the lottery and if you think about it, it’s the only way the lottery has ever been won, and that way is just a WILD ASS GUESS1!!!!No Pity!

What the heck is a "LIGHT YEARS". Know what I mean?

A light year is how far light travels in one year. Light travels 186,000 miles per second. So it's almost 6 trillion miles.

I'm not a scientist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night.

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Nebraska
        United States
        Member #72306
        March 15, 2009
        289 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

LMBO  !      Thanks for the chuckle Joker !  and a high 5 for an excellent reponse to that post .

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2010, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

there are people out there four hundred times smarter that you and I....

that´s right...not just in school but streetwise and in any application/industry also...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3103 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2010, 3:24 am - IP Logged

You can't win a battle of wits with a lotto ball.  BobP

Coffee

United States
              Member #56862
              December 6, 2007
              1826 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2010, 7:59 am - IP Logged

What the heck is a "LIGHT YEARS". Know what I mean?

A light year is how far light travels in one year. Light travels 186,000 miles per second. So it's almost 6 trillion miles.

I'm not a scientist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night.

ROFL   that's funny.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19826 Posts
                Posted: May 2, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

You can't win a battle of wits with a lotto ball.  BobP

Coffee

Are you implying lottery players don't have the wits of a lotto ball? Let It All Out

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49752 Posts
                  Posted: May 2, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130837/563694

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31528 Posts
                    Posted: May 2, 2010, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Hotshot4, I'm from NC too and I have hit the pick 3 number in NC 20 times for April using that method called "wild ass guesses"...it works better than anything else I've tried so far and I've tried a lot of ways to win.

Pictures of all of my 20 winning tickets are posted in the Pick 3 NC thread for April started by Keystone...if you care to view them...I posted each one after I hit it...was accused of lying once so decided to post them for the past few months.

I haven't won all that much money because I'm too conservative with my spending.

I have sometimes got the number exact & bought it boxed like 815 recently.  I'm trying to figure out just a few "wild ass guesses" and just stick with them and put more on them.

Anyway I saw this thread and just wanted you to know that this method works pretty well for me!Big Grin Angel 

Good luck to you!See Ya!

United States
                      Member #69530
                      January 11, 2009
                      7803 Posts
                      Posted: May 2, 2010, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Its a known fact that most/all people who play pick 3 on lotto post be it here or elsewhere looooooose thier collective azzez especially the ones who actually leave it up to guess work...these are the types that know absolutely nothing about statistics and you can see it from the voodoo workouts they post...

The point is dont leave it up to a "WILD AZZ GUESS"....!

State lotto's love it when ignorant uneducated people decide to play and toss money around...

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31528 Posts
                        Posted: May 2, 2010, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Its a known fact that most/all people who play pick 3 on lotto post be it here or elsewhere looooooose thier collective azzez especially the ones who actually leave it up to guess work...these are the types that know absolutely nothing about statistics and you can see it from the voodoo workouts they post...

The point is dont leave it up to a "WILD AZZ GUESS"....!

State lotto's love it when ignorant uneducated people decide to play and toss money around...

According to you everybody on LP is ignorant or uneducated except you...oh and I do remember you calling me "stupid" too along with some others.

I think my pictures of my 20 winning tickets speak for themselves...don't think I've ever seen you post one. 

United States
                          Member #69530
                          January 11, 2009
                          7803 Posts
                          Posted: May 2, 2010, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

According to you everybody on LP is ignorant or uneducated except you...oh and I do remember you calling me "stupid" too along with some others.

I think my pictures of my 20 winning tickets speak for themselves...don't think I've ever seen you post one. 

That was a rhetorical statement and not directed towards one person...if youre gonna get mad then get mad at NCEL who cooks the very low payouts and riggs the pre-draws to skew everyones stats...

Posting a picture of winnings tickets proves nothing and so what you won 20 times...I could also surmize that you lost 36 times in that same month.... so by simple math deduction NCEL laid the smack down to yo self for a net deficit, am I right?

Vergie,ya gotta quit acting soooo childish and start listening to the voice of authority for a change,ok?

I can tell ya still love me...

XXXOOO..!!

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31528 Posts
                            Posted: May 2, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

That was a rhetorical statement and not directed towards one person...if youre gonna get mad then get mad at NCEL who cooks the very low payouts and riggs the pre-draws to skew everyones stats...

Posting a picture of winnings tickets proves nothing and so what you won 20 times...I could also surmize that you lost 36 times in that same month.... so by simple math deduction NCEL laid the smack down to yo self for a net deficit, am I right?

Vergie,ya gotta quit acting soooo childish and start listening to the voice of authority for a change,ok?

I can tell ya still love me...

XXXOOO..!!

If I listened to the voice of authority it sure as hell wouldn't be you!