Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you guys do anything before buying

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by adb788.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
san jose
United States
Member #53761
July 20, 2007
277 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2010, 1:41 am - IP Logged

like praying, ritual, magical or anything to win?

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
    Member #88435
    March 16, 2010
    397 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2010, 2:17 am - IP Logged

I just say to myself I am buying the winning ticket over and over. The only bad thing is I get talking to the clerk and forget to say it to myself as the ticket is being printed...I also keep my tickets in a green, red & gold Christmas candy tin with the number 8 written inside the lid.

Carry an 8 in your wallet and say to yourself "I pay my bill with ease & I always have extra money" at least 15 minutes a day. 

$1,000,000

san jose
      United States
      Member #53761
      July 20, 2007
      277 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2010, 2:26 am - IP Logged

THRUST, thank you for sharing. I would love to know if any other people do the same thing or do it religiously. Although, I pray but it doesn't seem to work so I shall rely on luck now. Do any if you guys buy the ticket and feeling like this is the big jackpot ticket that I am holding?

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
        Member #88435
        March 16, 2010
        397 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2010, 2:55 am - IP Logged

I just wanted to add...

You really want to change how you think and feel. Focus on the good things and give all your thoughts and emotion to that instead of dwelling on anything negative or what is going wrong in your life. It may seem hard but you want to have that happiness of winning the jackpot now and not later. Give it some time...the more happy you are with life now the better the chance of getting what you want later. It may seem hard but just try it.

$1,000,000

san jose
          United States
          Member #53761
          July 20, 2007
          277 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2010, 3:23 am - IP Logged

It is really hard to think positivily when you are going through a lot in life. I would love to know the feeling of winning the jackpot. It is like Yang and Ying.

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
            Member #88435
            March 16, 2010
            397 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2010, 3:58 am - IP Logged

Well to be honest my life is h3ll...I really mean a nightmare some days...but I know being negative and feeling bad isn't going to change it. There were times all I wanted was to die...now I have realized there is no reason why I have to be denied anything...it is a struggle some days...but I have to keep pushing forward and not look back. I am a good person and I help people when I can...there is no reason for me to suffer...I realized I got to the point where I didn't want to be by doing things I really didn't want to do...now I have shifted my focus on what I want and being happy in that.

It is hard but shift your perception and focus on the good. If you like to play...find something that may give you more confidence in playing...like a system or what ever it takes for you to feel good about playing.

My days are getting better and so will yours! Thumbs Up

$1,000,000

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34202 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2010, 7:47 am - IP Logged

I have never did this but I heard someone say write the numbers down and put them under your Pillow. I will try it. Can't hurt anything. First of May I will do it. for a whole month maybe even longer.  I have gotten at least four of the numbers in Mega, My Husbnd and I, I think we will hit big one day. You got to think possitive anyway! And another thing I am helping so many people here. So I think I am going to win Partyone Day!! Good Luck everyone!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                South Georgia
                United States
                Member #100
                January 28, 2002
                3734 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I read cards.

Tells me whether to play what I like or not.

Or points me to a triple #.

ottawa. Ontario
                  Canada
                  Member #65758
                  October 5, 2008
                  400 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2010, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

l pray to God to change my life for the better so l can help others who are in need.