Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Expert Lotto software help.

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by badboy00z.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CA
United States
Member #84266
December 26, 2009
410 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2010, 4:58 am - IP Logged

I don't quite understand how to use the sum filter. I want to filter out combos with sums less than: x and/or sums greater than: y.

The "minimum sum" and "maximum sum" fields confuses me.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5962 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:32 am - IP Logged

minimum= X the lowest sum you want

maximum= Y the highest sum you want

CA
      United States
      Member #84266
      December 26, 2009
      410 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2010, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

The sum filter in this software is not very good IMO. I want to be able to filter either sums less than or greater than. Not between x and y. Oh wells.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19895 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

The sum filter in this software is not very good IMO. I want to be able to filter either sums less than or greater than. Not between x and y. Oh wells.

If you're only accepting sums=>x and <=y then you're rejecting sums<x and sums>y.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

A lot of filters software is not good, because those who make them (The softwares) don't really understand what filtering as a prediction technique is all about and it is a big problem, because they do think that they understand.

Also the programs either don't have or have the wrong stats and or they are in the wrong form.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

CA
            United States
            Member #84266
            December 26, 2009
            410 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2010, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

If you're only accepting sums=>x and <=y then you're rejecting sums<x and sums>y.

I'm working on filtering MM combinations. I basically want to filter out sums that are less than say 100 and sums that are greater than 200 since most drawn numbers are in between that range.

CA
              United States
              Member #84266
              December 26, 2009
              410 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2010, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

A lot of filters software is not good, because those who make them (The softwares) don't really understand what filtering as a prediction technique is all about and it is a big problem, because they do think that they understand.

Also the programs either don't have or have the wrong stats and or they are in the wrong form.

Yeah, I tried using the "match winning numbers" filter and it doesn't seem to be right.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: April 30, 2010, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I'm working on filtering MM combinations. I basically want to filter out sums that are less than say 100 and sums that are greater than 200 since most drawn numbers are in between that range.

Last 10 MM combinations from LP.

I added by hand with a calculator, so I don't know if the sums are right, but they should or might be.

The MBs were not added.

23-37-41-50-55,  206   Mega Ball: 06
                19-26-28-37-52,  162   Mega Ball: 18
                05-08-10-34-42,  99    Mega Ball: 25
                10-16-31-48-50,  155   Mega Ball: 44
                03-12-27-39-47,  128   Mega Ball: 32
                15-18-39-48-53,  173   Mega Ball: 03
                16-43-44-52-56,  211   Mega Ball: 26
                02-17-22-30-31,  102   Mega Ball: 19
                01-11-24-38-44,  118   Mega Ball: 41
                23-41-46-47-52,  209   Mega Ball: 22   
                -----

Looks like the game itself takes care of that particular filtration, more or less.

So using that "BandPass" filter would not have a "Good" filtration effect.

By the way, filtering "Out" lower and higher sums is the same as allowing the middle sums to "Pass Thru".

-------

The lowest sum there, was 99 and the highest was 211.

4 of those 10 sums were "Out of Bounds", that is either lower than 100 or higher than 200, that is bad, better "Broaden the Sums BandPass Spectrum" some, or don't use that filter at all.

-----------

A filter or pattern of a filter should produce a (Prediction) "Gain Benefit"

----------

That is not seen here with that particular filter as you want to use it.

----------

Well, Good Luck!

CA
                  United States
                  Member #84266
                  December 26, 2009
                  410 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2010, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I try to filter out combinations that are very unlikely to show up such as combinations that contain all or 4 low numbers or high numbers.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2010, 11:11 am - IP Logged

I try to filter out combinations that are very unlikely to show up such as combinations that contain all or 4 low numbers or high numbers.

The combinations that are most unlikely to come out on a particular game, won't often come out anyway, because they are unlikely, the game itself "filters them out", so there might be not much of a need for you to filter them out.

That is not how "Prediction By Filtration" is done.

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2010, 11:19 am - IP Logged

There are other ways of filtering, but for jackpot kind of games there is not the right kind of filters software,as those who make filters software know "Next To Nothing" about "Prediction By Filtration" and they think that they know a lot or all about it.

-----------

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2010, 11:34 am - IP Logged

For Jackpot kind of games there are so very many possible combinations, that in order to reduce them enough a person might or should use as many filters-patterns as possible, each filter-patterns would filter out some of the combinations until there is enough reduction.

Reduction is to be done according to "What Is Seen" on the past draws of the game.

But don't bother much trying to reduce combination that are "Unlikely To Come Out" as those combinations won't often come out anyway.

Instead try to "Reduce Combinations That Are Unlikely To Come Out For The Very Next Draw"

That is probably were people and mostly softwares fail, as there is probably no proper filters software for jackpot kind of games.

Why? Cause those who make softwares probably know nothing or not enough about "Proper Prediction By Filtration"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19895 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2010, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

If you're only accepting sums=>x and <=y then you're rejecting sums<x and sums>y.   x and y = 100/200

If you're only accepting sums=>100 and <=200 then you're rejecting sums<100 and sums>200.

CA
                            United States
                            Member #84266
                            December 26, 2009
                            410 Posts
                            Posted: May 2, 2010, 1:20 am - IP Logged

If you're only accepting sums=>x and <=y then you're rejecting sums<x and sums>y.   x and y = 100/200

If you're only accepting sums=>100 and <=200 then you're rejecting sums<100 and sums>200.

Yeah that's the idea.

I'm not really trying to predict what's going to come out next but rather what not to pick by filtering out the unlikely combos. But there are so many combos it seems rather bleak. Lol. Even without taking the mega ball into consideration there is still more than 3.8 million combos.

CA
                              United States
                              Member #84266
                              December 26, 2009
                              410 Posts
                              Posted: May 2, 2010, 1:24 am - IP Logged

The most effective thing that I do is to filter out past winning combos that match 4 and 5 numbers.