Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Concern about Lucky??

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34134 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2010, 9:26 am - IP Logged

I haven't been seeing him in the Pick 3 forum, I hope everything is ok, with Lucky? Maybe he is taking a break or on Vacation. We do take breaks from the Lottery. Todd do you know where he is? He is the Moderator I thought? I ask Kystone and he said he is probably on Vacation? Just wondering I hope he isn't sick or anything. I miss you Lucky!!!  I hope you come back soon!!  He is a member here, I think everyone knows that.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22907 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2010, 9:30 am - IP Logged
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34134 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2010, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Well thank you dr65, My mind was heavy or him. I will go take a look at his Thread.  I am feeling better now. Very good I hope all is well with you have a lucky day with the numbers.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23262 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2010, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Well thank you dr65, My mind was heavy or him. I will go take a look at his Thread.  I am feeling better now. Very good I hope all is well with you have a lucky day with the numbers.

When you're looking for someone's posts, just click their name, and then from the popup menu click "View recent posts by _____".

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34134 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Well thanks Todd, I ask because I hadn't seen him lately in he pick 3 forum, he mst of just started posting back today. Ok, thanks!! I located him.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8361 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2010, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Well thanks Todd, I ask because I hadn't seen him lately in he pick 3 forum, he mst of just started posting back today. Ok, thanks!! I located him.

Marcie Lucky has posted every day this month in april and possibly every day last month.

Use your paid membership to explore the features that come with it.

http://www.lotterypost.com/member/1169/recentposts

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34134 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2010, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Ok, Thanks i rarely go to pick 3 forum. I know i looked for him the other day and couldn't find him posting numbers, I even ask Keystone, and he told me he must be on Vacation.  Ok, end of Story. I went over to his thread.