Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Put Your money where your mouth is

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 7 years ago by game.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
dewman48's avatar - avatar 6439.gif
Danville, PA
United States
Member #48440
December 27, 2006
229 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2010, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Ok there is a reason I am posting this, I have been on here for 2 years or so and seen alot of people say they win. never seen what they were playing for that drawing before the draw but after the draw they say they have won. so I guess what I am saying did they really win or they want the attention? I have noticed this alot lately including making systems but not sharing how they are made but just kind of how to use them, come on people lottery post has been around for 10 years almost and this is where we are, I thaught this site was to help figure out how to win using systems not just making them up and saying I won I won...

There are alot of smart people on here that can help make a system better if you share how its put together, maybe it can be improved maybe it cant but you never know until you put how you built the system out there...

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY N TRY AGAIN

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2010, 7:58 am - IP Logged

There will always be those wanting attention. Ignore them. Don't waste your time.

If you want to improve a system, tune into the post of the system to your interest and help fine tune it.
    There are some winners who post their winning tickets as proofs. I also do the same. Though no jackpot yet.

To my surprised 99% of the systems presented here are with instructions. Now, it's still up to the players to comprehend.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
      Dallas, TX
      United States
      Member #60284
      April 12, 2008
      3856 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2010, 7:59 am - IP Logged

I don't put money where my mouth is. I put where my wallet is.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34120 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2010, 8:32 am - IP Logged

I don't put money where my mouth is. I put where my wallet is.

LOL! first humor of the day!! That was Good!Green laughGreen laughGreen laugh

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2010, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Ok there is a reason I am posting this, I have been on here for 2 years or so and seen alot of people say they win. never seen what they were playing for that drawing before the draw but after the draw they say they have won. so I guess what I am saying did they really win or they want the attention? I have noticed this alot lately including making systems but not sharing how they are made but just kind of how to use them, come on people lottery post has been around for 10 years almost and this is where we are, I thaught this site was to help figure out how to win using systems not just making them up and saying I won I won...

There are alot of smart people on here that can help make a system better if you share how its put together, maybe it can be improved maybe it cant but you never know until you put how you built the system out there...

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

I have won and said I won!!!   I also have won and just kept it to myself, because I have discovered that it's not every one that is genuinely happy for you, when you win!!!    When each person purchases their Lottery Ticket is not with the money from the family of Lottery Post,  It's with their money!   So really there is nothing to prove! If they want to show it, is fine with me, if they don't want to?  is also fine with me! 

As with their System? Frankly if someone comes up with a System and it works!! how they arrived at it, that is also their prerogative if they want to show-and tell.

The great thing I see, is that it's shared, and others  win! and Since Winning is the name of this game,  It's all good!!!!  Take what is willingly given, say Thanks because they did not have to share it,  and keep Playing your game! This is just my humble opinion on this.

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19819 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2010, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

I assume you're talking about the pick3 and pick4 games and there's no end to the number of such systems that have been posted at LP with a full explanation about how they work, you only had to read the pick3 and pick4 forums to find them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34120 Posts
              Posted: May 2, 2010, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

I have  Printer and a Scannner if I win big i will be glad to show my winnings!!

500-1,000 and up!  I am just waiting to get my big hit!!Party

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
                Member #10532
                January 16, 2005
                58 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2010, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

dewman

you can take a look at my blog  game and i used my own state lottery list for my state go back as far as you can for your state  and get the 1 st year of numbers   or  punch in the year  as the same as 2010

which is  1982 now make 1982 list out in calendar form mon tue wed thur fri sat  if your lottery had a lottery in1982 go with 2010

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                  Dutchess County, New York
                  United States
                  Member #8067
                  October 22, 2004
                  3239 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2010, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I posted a similar comment in the NY forum today. I think some people are bluffing, I mean, why wouldn't they post their numbers before the drawing(s)... then after the drawings, "yes, I hit" or "oh yes, another one" but no numbers are posted even close to before the drawing.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5115 Posts
                    Posted: May 7, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

U tell>>>>>>>>>>>>>dewman442.49>forty>>>50>>>>>>...>>>>>>>share>>>>>>>>>>>>share>>>>>>>>UR POT>>>>!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>butt ^^^^>>>>>REMEMBER>>>>>>SHARE<<<<WHAT<<<<SHARE<<<<<<<<UR SYSTEM???

PSYKO is CRAZY>>>>>>>>>>>>>REALLY^^>>>>>>CRAZY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>like LOL>>2ALLofUUUUU!

PSYKO

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

U tell>>>>>>>>>>>>>dewman442.49>forty>>>50>>>>>>...>>>>>>>share>>>>>>>>>>>>share>>>>>>>>UR POT>>>>!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>butt ^^^^>>>>>REMEMBER>>>>>>SHARE<<<<WHAT<<<<SHARE<<<<<<<<UR SYSTEM???

PSYKO is CRAZY>>>>>>>>>>>>>REALLY^^>>>>>>CRAZY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>like LOL>>2ALLofUUUUU!

PSYKO

psykomo.............<<<<<<{{{{{(((===CrrrrrrrrrrrAZZZyyyyyyyyy...NoooooWAyyyyyyyyyyyy,,,<<<<<llllll

ohiopick3's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #3023
                        December 14, 2003
                        4166 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2010, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

You just have to stay with "Your System".

If you look for lots of choices when playing a game, you reduce your systems chance.

Stick with it, sooner or later it will come. Just be patient when it comes to looking for something.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                          San Diego, CA
                          United States
                          Member #61467
                          May 24, 2008
                          28146 Posts
                          Posted: May 7, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

I posted a similar comment in the NY forum today. I think some people are bluffing, I mean, why wouldn't they post their numbers before the drawing(s)... then after the drawings, "yes, I hit" or "oh yes, another one" but no numbers are posted even close to before the drawing.

I Agree!  I Agree!  I Agree!

It happens all the time.  It really bugs me too!

United States
                            Member #10532
                            January 16, 2005
                            58 Posts
                            Posted: May 16, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

dewman48

i will like to share my way with  people i don.t have a system  your state lottery is the system you try to

help  but when you put the facts on the table  and show them they don, t want to hear it  check my blog

out  win in maryland   game get back with me  ive been looking for maryland players so i can help them get money too.