Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas: 5/1 - 5/31/2010

Topic closed. 685 replies. Last post 7 years ago by txpolo.

Page 24 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
tarheelnc's avatar - praying hands.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #72084
March 9, 2009
277 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2010, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Good numbers txpolo, I'm playing 409, 904 all week. My license plate number is 049.

tiber's avatar - underground
    Port Orange florida
    United States
    Member #8611
    November 11, 2004
    2265 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2010, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Look me and the U.S. lotteries are kind of old friends.

Yearsago for a long while I made daily predictions, for very many of thestates, but mostly for Tx, it took them a while to notice me, but oncethey did, they had little tolerance for my winning predictions, Tx hasmore tolerance than the other states, I guess that the other statesdon't make as much profit as Tx, Tx allow wins for a while, but if thewinning predictions seem to have gone "Out of Control" and maybe a lotof people notice and or some of them bet heavy on the predictions, thetime just comes for them to "Step In" and put a stop to them, perhapssome people started to be heavy on the numbers.

Now it might bethe the wins will be few, more in accord to "Regular Random Wins" sopeople lose more than they win and quit betting heavy.

Remember the "House Always Wins", "Balance Has To Be Restored".

All of these sounds crazy as hell! And I am well aware of that.

Butas I said, I used to make a huge amount of daily predictions for quitesome time years ago and mostly predicted for the Tx lottery for quitesome time, I have seen this kind of thing happen very many timesbefore, very many times, very often.

Even here on this same thread by MSMUSIC.

I sound like somebody demented, I know.

Such is life.

Good Luck!

So in other words TLC is saying win for yourself DO NOT POSTType Numbers.

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
      Houston, TX
      United States
      Member #72540
      March 20, 2009
      1102 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Lantern, I have to agree with you. So, I second that motion.. a very sure sign indeed. I've noticed that when TLC is about to pull a fast one on us, their website messes up, and won't display what's going on. When it gets closer to draw or pretest time it won't display, that has happend several times I've noticed.

I sure hope some of you had that 660. I played 669, 665, 667, 668 but not 660 :(

I played 766 combo and 666 last night

tiber's avatar - underground
        Port Orange florida
        United States
        Member #8611
        November 11, 2004
        2265 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2010, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Mid

158 706 609 152 693 154 258 704 147

703 603 236 239 347 340 673 781 784

Austin, Texas
          United States
          Member #84000
          December 19, 2009
          89 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2010, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Lantern, I have to agree with you. So, I second that motion.. a very sure sign indeed. I've noticed that when TLC is about to pull a fast one on us, their website messes up, and won't display what's going on. When it gets closer to draw or pretest time it won't display, that has happend several times I've noticed.

I sure hope some of you had that 660. I played 669, 665, 667, 668 but not 660 :(

Actually if you guys have noticed every time the TLC website tardiness has drawn comments on this thread, it has universally coincided with significant Powerball jackpots.  I noticed the website has became slow always before and after Powerball jackpots of significance are up for play.  Many users have noticed this ongoing trend since the introduction of Powerball in Texas earlier this year.  Apparently someone has made an executive descision that there is no cost benefit for upgrading bandwith for such a limited temporal spike in site traffic.

amber's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            texas
            United States
            Member #2289
            September 10, 2003
            258 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

312 228

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
              Houston, TX
              United States
              Member #72540
              March 20, 2009
              1102 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

day

702 00x

Ladyc743's avatar - birthday53
                $Its Going Down$ Double$ Queen
                Magic City
                United States
                Member #87318
                February 21, 2010
                30404 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2010, 12:43 am - IP Logged

HI everyone  my pairs for monday for midday are
                79  99   85  80  00   this only a test. trying to cut them down there is 14
                prs.we will seeWink

THIS WEEK POSSIBLY    *972*  *977*  *979*

$$$$ GOOD LUCK AND WIN BIG EVERYONE $$$$

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                  Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                  LA/TX
                  United States
                  Member #5957
                  July 29, 2004
                  9102 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2010, 8:07 am - IP Logged

I understand everyone frustration with TLC. BUt they are not cheaping anyone out of their money. As I have stated years ago numbers have relationship. Unless you undestand the relationshipt hen you will always thing they did something. How I now is because my key for TX sat night was 566. Centsless and few others nows how well the key works if you have done your homework. Thats vey reason I stop posting keys because  the numbers started to change pattern. You have to watch the numbers they don't lie  but they will mirror.

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

United States
                    Member #62684
                    July 6, 2008
                    557 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2010, 9:07 am - IP Logged

This is a call to crow we need QED's we need QED's. Calling sain posters please call for the return of crows QED's. No but in all seriousness crow there is no system out there, I believe that can hit everyday I dont believe the tlc or anyone would let you punch them in the face everyday all the time. This thing works by trends and cycles. Post your pairs let everyone else choose to value them or not. Know this sometimes they'll hit sometimes they won't but don't let some flake discourage you with his or her conspiracy theories. I like your post and compare your pairs with mines and others. I'll post every now and then to discourage the flakes (you know who you are). If I have to I'll call them (flakes) out. This post is good and needs to stay that way. I played 666 but so what.

For Today Only Day/ Eve

39 81 78 80

39 82 79 81

30 83 70 82 

Magic City
                      United States
                      Member #87318
                      February 21, 2010
                      30404 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2010, 9:18 am - IP Logged

This is a call to crow we need QED's we need QED's. Calling sain posters please call for the return of crows QED's. No but in all seriousness crow there is no system out there, I believe that can hit everyday I dont believe the tlc or anyone would let you punch them in the face everyday all the time. This thing works by trends and cycles. Post your pairs let everyone else choose to value them or not. Know this sometimes they'll hit sometimes they won't but don't let some flake discourage you with his or her conspiracy theories. I like your post and compare your pairs with mines and others. I'll post every now and then to discourage the flakes (you know who you are). If I have to I'll call them (flakes) out. This post is good and needs to stay that way. I played 666 but so what.

For Today Only Day/ Eve

39 81 78 80

39 82 79 81

30 83 70 82 

I Agree!

United States
                        Member #69530
                        January 11, 2009
                        7803 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2010, 9:20 am - IP Logged

For Today Only Day/ Eve

39 81 78 80

39 82 79 81

30 83 70 82 

Scooby....try playing my pairs from the other day until I get a few bugs worked out of the system...

I dont think anyone here are flakes...matter of fact I like everyone here and they all seem pretty cool to me...

I have some of the most half baked theories you can imagine...matter of fact I still carry a photo of Einstein in my back pocket for inspiration/good luck....

Good Luck Today ....

United States
                          Member #69530
                          January 11, 2009
                          7803 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2010, 9:25 am - IP Logged

" QED Digits/Pairs " :

SS1.) --- 50% --- { (70x)-(10x)-(40x) }

SS2.) --- 35% --- { (29x)-(19x)-(49x) }

SS3.) --- 15% --- { (23x)-(13x)-(43x) }

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5592 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2010, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Actually if you guys have noticed every time the TLC website tardiness has drawn comments on this thread, it has universally coincided with significant Powerball jackpots.  I noticed the website has became slow always before and after Powerball jackpots of significance are up for play.  Many users have noticed this ongoing trend since the introduction of Powerball in Texas earlier this year.  Apparently someone has made an executive descision that there is no cost benefit for upgrading bandwith for such a limited temporal spike in site traffic.

Actually it happens on Wed and Sat due to very heavy traffic because Tx Lotto is so high, and it's worse when PB gets over $100m. I seriously doubt it's any kind of intentional thing on their part, just that the website is not up to the amount of traffic. It happens when MM jackpots climb also. I agree that they probably figure there is no reason to spend money for a problem that lasts about an hour.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Magic City
                              United States
                              Member #87318
                              February 21, 2010
                              30404 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2010, 10:04 am - IP Logged

" QED Digits/Pairs " :

SS1.) --- 50% --- { (70x)-(10x)-(40x) }

SS2.) --- 35% --- { (29x)-(19x)-(49x) }

SS3.) --- 15% --- { (23x)-(13x)-(43x) }

THANKS CROW WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU STOPPING BY AND POSTING.....YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB  Thumbs Up

Page 24 of 46