Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you put money aside??

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34146 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2010, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I was just wondering do you put Money aside to play the Lottery or the Mega Million of any Games with the lottery?  sometimes I do. I even stash money  to play the lottery? How about you? I happened to stash $11.00 Ok,  I had washed my jeans. Look in the pocket and there was 11.00 that is the number for today somewhere 110, or 1100  Ok Good luck, if not today it's going to fall in one of the States soon.    it might be today,Good Luck!!  Thumbs Up

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Taipanez's avatar - starwars06
    Missouri
    United States
    Member #88099
    March 9, 2010
    27 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2010, 10:11 am - IP Logged

I don't put money away, but i do go through cycles of playing but i keep a silly rule with myself that i never spend more than 3 dollars on a ticket, that way i can buy one of those huge gas station sodas and pretend i just bought a soda at a sporting event and spent 5 bucks.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34146 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

I don't spend that much myself.    25 cents here and there, that's all, but it adds up!   but if i have a good hunch I might spend that much, but very rare.  I am always stashing money somewhere.  it comes in handy when I am broke, like today. So I can play a few lottery tickets. for Midday day and Evening. Well i better be on my way. It's almost 1200, Good luck!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #90535
        April 29, 2010
        11979 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2010, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

yes, i usually spent at least $4 a week on mega millions and powerball.In new york we have 4 jackpot games. sweet millions, mega millions, powerball and new york lotto. i used to play $1 on each plus $2 for a powerball power play for a total of $6. on a weekly basis i was spending $12. but i realize that powerball and mega millions are better bets than sweet millions and ny lotto eventhough the odds to win are higher. i feel that mega millions and powerball offer better prizes overall and i also feel that's easier to hit 5 numbers than 6 numbers for the jackpot.

So now i'm spending $4 a week on powerball and mega millions. i play $1 per drawing on each. sometimes i get greedy and add the $2 powerplay for a toal of $6. correct me if you don't agree.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
          Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #60284
          April 12, 2008
          3856 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I only stash winning tickets aside then cash it in biweekly. As for stashing $ to play, well, I have daily budget for that so no need to stash it away.

increase's avatar - focus
            VA
            United States
            Member #54828
            August 31, 2007
            37882 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2010, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I put money aside if I'm playing every now and then.

If I play every day, I give myself a spending limit.

Good question Marcie.

Good luck tonight everyone!

I am a millionaire!

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              CA
              United States
              Member #57222
              December 23, 2007
              587 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2010, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I was just wondering do you put Money aside to play the Lottery or the Mega Million of any Games with the lottery?  sometimes I do. I even stash money  to play the lottery? How about you? I happened to stash $11.00 Ok,  I had washed my jeans. Look in the pocket and there was 11.00 that is the number for today somewhere 110, or 1100  Ok Good luck, if not today it's going to fall in one of the States soon.    it might be today,Good Luck!!  Thumbs Up

Hey Marcie,

I was just thinking of doing the very thing.  I was thinking that since my birthday is in November,  I would save up every dollar that I did NOT buy a scratcher or a bag of chips etc,   and buy about $60 worth of lines of Fantasy five using my favorite numbers and the triple hits.   I would never buy that much at once unless I saved up for it.  But I think about how much money I blow going to the fabric store and buying drive thru meals and silly things.

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2010, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I keep aside what I call the re-investment portion, when I win I take the profits from the money spent for the numbers.  I never spend the re-investment money, and I try to keep that from going down to cero.

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34146 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I never do either, I want all my money that I win! when I won last week, I took all the money out my account. I will be funding it again, real soon. I did miss alot of numbers because i didn't want to spend any of my winnings, but it is ok, these numbers aren't going anywhere they repeat and repeat. I look at it like that.  It is fun when you win. Good luck to you and everybody in this Forum.PartyParty The month of May its on!!! Party