Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery tracker?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by boondock.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #89594
April 11, 2010
2 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey I'm new here and fairly new to lotteries in general!   (sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area)

anyways do you guys know any good lottery/statistics trackers?  one that lets you put your own numbers in too and keep track of what you've played.  I'm looking for something free of course, and google hasn't come up with anything substantial

Oklahoma City, OK
    United States
    Member #87976
    March 7, 2010
    101 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2010, 11:44 am - IP Logged

A good percentage of LP posters, myself included, use excel to track statistics and numbers played.  Depending on how much info you wanted to enter, you could actually use word pad or notepad to do it.  The benefit of using a spreadsheet is that you can total columns of numbers.  For example you could total how many times each digit fell in the last 10 and 20 draws, look for a bias of even or odd numbers, try to determine if doubles are due, etc.  If you don't have Excel on your computer, OpenOffice is a good free alternative.  Just google it to find out more about it.  Good luck!

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!    Cool

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: May 4, 2010, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey I'm new here and fairly new to lotteries in general!   (sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area)

anyways do you guys know any good lottery/statistics trackers?  one that lets you put your own numbers in too and keep track of what you've played.  I'm looking for something free of course, and google hasn't come up with anything substantial

"I'm looking for something free of course"

That pretty much limits you to doing what I did, create/write your own.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #89594
        April 11, 2010
        2 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

sorry, could you give an example of how to use excel?