Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Heads or Tails System: Guess Yes or No: 10 times and you win FL Mega Money & PB

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2010, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Let´s use: FL MegaMoney for Better Clarity first...Suppose:

8-13-36-42 MB 6 Played....

You look at it through decades...the 0´s decade: 01-05 is Low or L, 06-10 is High or H, the 1´s decade: 11-15 is Low or L and 16-20 is High...you do the same with the 2´s, 3´s and 4´s...

So you got to guess whether is going to be: L or H from each decade...Let´s look at the FLorida Mega Money Example:

8-13-36-42 MB 6 it will be: 0H-1L-3H-4L+0H ( 0H stands for High of the 0´s decade referring to the bonus ball) then take each 5 and divide it from: 1-2 Y for Yes and from 3-5 N or No , the 6-10 will be: 6-7 Yes or Y and 8-10 will be N or No same way with the 1´s decade the 20´s decade, the 30´s decade and 40´s decade...So the second round will be:

0H-1L-3H-4L-0H- 0HN-1LN-3HY-4LY-0HY....DO YOU SEE IT NOW...You are guessing: YES OR NO 10 times, you are guessing Heads or Tails 10 times...And you win....

Now all you got to do is find for instance if you get for the second round: Y+N+N+Y+N it will be: 2x3x3x2x3 = $108 dollars...It will cost you: $108 dollars to bet....

Make the bonus ball from: 1-10 or from: 11-22 that way you will get it right half the time and the other time you will not get it right, after all you ONLY have to guess YES or NO 8 to 10 times and you win...

You can do the same thing with Powerball, Pick6 and Pick5...

Also: 0H is: Zero and H NOT the letter O with H

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2010, 3:24 am - IP Logged

If you read it this way It looks like a chemical formula...

0H + 1L + 3H + 4L + 0H + 0HN + 1LN + 3HY + 4LY + 0HY

Because Florida Mega Money has 5 digits (4 + MB) it comes out to 10 yes or no guessing, Powerball has 6 digits (5 + MB) so it will come out to: 12 yes or no guessing...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2010, 4:59 am - IP Logged

you see THIS...I would had love to do scientific research or scientific discovery more than this....

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2010, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

i dedicate this system to pharmacist students...They should be the primary beneficiary of this system...

NASHVILLE, TENN
          United States
          Member #33372
          February 20, 2006
          1044 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2010, 1:09 am - IP Logged

This is not as easy as one might think.  That kind of thinking will give you 1,024 possibilities.  I agree that 1,024 is less than 575,757 possibilities, but you still have 1,023 ways of being wrong and only one way of being right.

Try predicting the results of a coin toss ten times in a row and you will see just how difficult such a task is.

Now if you could track what you did and find something which would indicate which one of the 1,024 would be most likely to come up, then you might have something.  Notice I said "most likely". 

Good luck.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2010, 1:18 am - IP Logged

This is not as easy as one might think.  That kind of thinking will give you 1,024 possibilities.  I agree that 1,024 is less than 575,757 possibilities, but you still have 1,023 ways of being wrong and only one way of being right.

Try predicting the results of a coin toss ten times in a row and you will see just how difficult such a task is.

Now if you could track what you did and find something which would indicate which one of the 1,024 would be most likely to come up, then you might have something.  Notice I said "most likely". 

Good luck.

thanks a lot you gave me an idea...All you had to guess now that i think about it, all that you had to guess is: 1 number, 1 number between 1 and 10 and that number is: how many odds over evens are there in the combination that is going to play next...it reduces the combinations...

Also guys try and help instead of pointing out errors/mistakes, is a great system...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2010, 3:28 am - IP Logged

is interesting because the mind, constantly thinks: yes or no and makes yes or no decisions...yes i should do this, no i should not do this...

At least you cant complain that you got to guess complex equations, painstainking algorithms, ect...All you got to figure out is: yes or no...Not just that, the first 5 digits of the 10 digits not all the time but many times you can get it correct because it goes in ascending order, you can be right than in many drawings the first number is going to be from: 1-10 the second from: 10-20 the third from: 30-40, ect because is a combination game...So now you just eliminated the: first 5 numbers...

And 2^5 = 32...All you got to guess is how many the quantity of evens and odds ratio between the second set of 5 digits...And is going to between: 3E/2O or 2E/3O so you got to guess: YES OR NO 1 TIME...Unfortunately this doesnt mean that you will win: EVERY DRAWING, which is what i will had love for it to do...

You all didnt believe me when i said that to win Powerball all you had to do is closed your eyes and count from 1-5...lol...

But guess the most funniest thing of all of this...That if i go to a: gas station and play 1 or 2 numbers for Win For Life or Powerball: THE STATE LOTTERY WILL NOT make me a winner...

This is NOT about winning the lottery with 1 ticket is about the State lottery or that retarded ping pong ball recognizing who is the one submitting the entry...Not everyone who plays have the same needs...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2010, 3:41 am - IP Logged

ANYWAYS, i didnt theoretically win the lottery today, i didnt do it yesterday, not a month ago, not 8 months ago i did it like: 4 or maybe 7 years ago is the State lottery who dont want to recognize it and compensate me for it...

Sometimes you have to BEAT THE HELL out of someone for them to LISTEN...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2010, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

is interesting because the mind, constantly thinks: yes or no and makes yes or no decisions...yes i should do this, no i should not do this...

At least you cant complain that you got to guess complex equations, painstainking algorithms, ect...All you got to figure out is: yes or no...Not just that, the first 5 digits of the 10 digits not all the time but many times you can get it correct because it goes in ascending order, you can be right than in many drawings the first number is going to be from: 1-10 the second from: 10-20 the third from: 30-40, ect because is a combination game...So now you just eliminated the: first 5 numbers...

And 2^5 = 32...All you got to guess is how many the quantity of evens and odds ratio between the second set of 5 digits...And is going to between: 3E/2O or 2E/3O so you got to guess: YES OR NO 1 TIME...Unfortunately this doesnt mean that you will win: EVERY DRAWING, which is what i will had love for it to do...

You all didnt believe me when i said that to win Powerball all you had to do is closed your eyes and count from 1-5...lol...

But guess the most funniest thing of all of this...That if i go to a: gas station and play 1 or 2 numbers for Win For Life or Powerball: THE STATE LOTTERY WILL NOT make me a winner...

This is NOT about winning the lottery with 1 ticket is about the State lottery or that retarded ping pong ball recognizing who is the one submitting the entry...Not everyone who plays have the same needs...

my fault i made a mistake...This part is not correct....

¨Not just that, the first 5 digits of the 10 digits not all the time but many times you can get it correct because it goes in ascending order, you can be right than in many drawings the first number is going to be from: 1-10 the second from: 10-20 the third from: 30-40, ect because is a combination game...So now you just eliminated the: first 5 numbers...¨

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: May 7, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

my fault i made a mistake...This part is not correct....

¨Not just that, the first 5 digits of the 10 digits not all the time but many times you can get it correct because it goes in ascending order, you can be right than in many drawings the first number is going to be from: 1-10 the second from: 10-20 the third from: 30-40, ect because is a combination game...So now you just eliminated the: first 5 numbers...¨

but you could argue that in a: 5 digit case the most comon ratios are: 2E/3O or 3E/2O and if that´s the case all you have to do is guess: yes or no, not 1 time but 2 times and that´s it for the most part...