Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My baby asked about the lottery

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by chippie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
ATLANTA, GA
United States
Member #78958
August 24, 2009
5090 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2010, 11:36 am - IP Logged

My daughter Ahnysty (pronounced Honesty) walked up to me today and said, "Did you get your tickets for the lottery?  Did your tickets say 7514 and 534?"  mommy, "I like red and green, do you?"

Now what's really strange about this is that I've never taken her to the store with me when I play the lottery nor do I ever say anything to her about the lottery. The only thing I've ever said was, "mommy is talking to some people on Lottery Post."  Kids are so smart!!!

Let's hope that Ahnysty has a new gift that she's developing.

Here's praying you're blessed beyond measure this week!

candygirl74's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #81220
    October 14, 2009
    681 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2010, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

My daughter Ahnysty (pronounced Honesty) walked up to me today and said, "Did you get your tickets for the lottery?  Did your tickets say 7514 and 534?"  mommy, "I like red and green, do you?"

Now what's really strange about this is that I've never taken her to the store with me when I play the lottery nor do I ever say anything to her about the lottery. The only thing I've ever said was, "mommy is talking to some people on Lottery Post."  Kids are so smart!!!

I would definately play 7514! My son gives me numbers often and I've noticed lately that several of the numbers he gave me last year have hit in the last week. At least 6 of them. One of his old numbers is 1574, so I will be playing it also, lol. On another note, a friend of mine had a dream night b4 last where she said her sister told her she was playing the wrong number. She wanted to play 0737, and her sister kept insisting that she play 1457. So good luck to you!

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #31284
      January 27, 2006
      8962 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2010, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Very Very Interesting.

I have been playing the 345 combo in NY from last month, this inspires me not to drop it.

Good Luck