Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery IQ Test

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10356 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2010, 1:31 am - IP Logged

1. When two of the three numbers drawn for the Pick 3 are 0, the total sum of the numbers for that drawing will be:

A. 15. It's always 15.

B. The number drawn.

C. 0

D. Pi

2. If you want to play a Quick Pick you should:

A. Draw the letters QP over the numbers on the playslip

B. Mark the Quick Pick box

C. Write the word kewpie (like a kewpie doll) over the numbers on the playslip

D. Hand a blank playslip to the clerk and see what happens.

3. When playing a Pick 6 game you need to select:

A. Five numbers

B. Six numbers

C. Three Numbers

D. Your telephone number

4. A Pick 5 + 1 game means:

A. You pick 5 numbers and hey, you won!

B. It's actually two games in one, 5 numbers in one matrix and one in another must be picked.

C. You Pick 5 numbers and trhe clerk picks one

D. You must always play the number 51 in this type of game.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2010, 2:47 am - IP Logged

Are you serious? Too easy, all B.

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40613 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2010, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Are you serious? Too easy, all B.

I'm going to copy off my class mate.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2010, 7:55 am - IP Logged

I'm going to copy off my class mate.

sully don't copy from tiggs because he graduated from Ypsi high at the bottom of his class,way at the bottom..

Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40613 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2010, 8:38 am - IP Logged

sully don't copy from tiggs because he graduated from Ypsi high at the bottom of his class,way at the bottom..

Henry Ford , Detroit, 8 mile -Evergreen  ..

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2010, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Henry Ford , Detroit, 8 mile -Evergreen  ..

Use to get drunk there in the early 60's..tiggs lived on the edge going near and into Detroit..What a "riot" it was..tiggs went there during th riots in the late 60's..Oh my..

Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40613 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2010, 10:40 am - IP Logged

I remember , we still lived in the Herman Gardens. M y dad was stuck at work and my mom had us barracaded in the bathroom.

United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10356 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2010, 10:49 am - IP Logged

diampndpalace,

It's a joke.

sully16, tiggs,

When the Detrouit riots occurred (1967?) I had just reportrf in to Ft. Bragg, NC, assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division. My unit had gone to Detroit. The troops wre told over and over not to speak to reporters, just to say, "You will have to ask my commanding officer."

So.......a reporter decided to ask one of our sergeants what he thought about being in Detroit on riot duty, and he said, "Most of these guys have had a tour in Viet Nam. If these creeps want a fight we're going to give them a fight like they aren't going to believe."

About ten minutes later there's brass showing up (high ranking officers) all over the place, then a couple of "catle trucks", and the guys in that ubnit spent the rest of the time in Detroit in some industrial parking lot with storm fences all around it. When thye got back they said the thing they remembered most, other than that sergeant's remarks, were the Red Cross girls throwin Hostess Twinkines over the fence to them.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40613 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2010, 11:08 am - IP Logged

diampndpalace,

It's a joke.

sully16, tiggs,

When the Detrouit riots occurred (1967?) I had just reportrf in to Ft. Bragg, NC, assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division. My unit had gone to Detroit. The troops wre told over and over not to speak to reporters, just to say, "You will have to ask my commanding officer."

So.......a reporter decided to ask one of our sergeants what he thought about being in Detroit on riot duty, and he said, "Most of these guys have had a tour in Viet Nam. If these creeps want a fight we're going to give them a fight like they aren't going to believe."

About ten minutes later there's brass showing up (high ranking officers) all over the place, then a couple of "catle trucks", and the guys in that ubnit spent the rest of the time in Detroit in some industrial parking lot with storm fences all around it. When thye got back they said the thing they remembered most, other than that sergeant's remarks, were the Red Cross girls throwin Hostess Twinkines over the fence to them.

MY brother was 82nd airborn early 80's...he married a girl in Lumberton ,been there ever since, got 3 awesome kids , his oldest is in the Navy , stationed in Japan.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                    Harbinger
                    D.C./MD.
                    United States
                    Member #44103
                    July 30, 2006
                    5583 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2010, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

H.  If you fill out a LOTTO playslip without presenting the playslip to a clerk to generate the tickets and pay for them so you have them as proof of your eligibilty to collect a prize if the boxes you filled in on the playslip match the numbers of the LOTTO drawing at 11:00PM.

a.  You are a bearer instrument and are being played.

b.  The playslip is proof you are a winner.

c.   The playslip is proof you are a loser.

d.  Playslips are for lazy people.

e.  Playslips make lines go quicker,  and you can't win if you haven't purchased tickets with or without playslips.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #22395
                      September 24, 2005
                      1583 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

diampndpalace,

It's a joke.

sully16, tiggs,

In 1967, worked for RCA and one of the detroit boys that worked with me turned 21 the night before the riot.  About 4 or 5 of us were celebrating his birthday, eating fried shrimp and drinking in the bars where the riot took place the next day.  12th street.

United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10356 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2010, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

sully16,

Quite often Navy brats go in the Army and Army brats go in the Navy, just one of those things.

Re: Dteoit and the riots.....there were a bunch of rioters in an apartment building that had a Michigan National Guard pinedd down in their tank. They didn't know how to load their rifles and didn't want to use the tank's armament. (Yet they got "riot ribbons" for being there).

A Lieutenenat from the 82nd saw this, pulld up with a jeep mounted 106 recoilless rifle, fired a .50 caliber spotter round and gave them 60 seconds to evacuate the building. Guns came flying out all over the place, they fired the 106 and it took out a floor of the building.

Lep

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                          Dutchess County, New York
                          United States
                          Member #8067
                          October 22, 2004
                          3239 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2010, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Wow, I need a beer... Cheers

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10356 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2010, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Jarasan

E!

As long as Ouija Buddha Ho Tai doesn't show up.

Somebody in line in front of you is using a Ouija board.

A. Ask them for a Pick 3

B. Run Forrest, run!

C. Ask the Ouija what drawing you should play.

D. Check to see if the person using the Ouija has a tail and pointed ears.

Lep

Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40613 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2010, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

sully16,

Quite often Navy brats go in the Army and Army brats go in the Navy, just one of those things.

Re: Dteoit and the riots.....there were a bunch of rioters in an apartment building that had a Michigan National Guard pinedd down in their tank. They didn't know how to load their rifles and didn't want to use the tank's armament. (Yet they got "riot ribbons" for being there).

A Lieutenenat from the 82nd saw this, pulld up with a jeep mounted 106 recoilless rifle, fired a .50 caliber spotter round and gave them 60 seconds to evacuate the building. Guns came flying out all over the place, they fired the 106 and it took out a floor of the building.

I was only 5 years old, but  I remember.