Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Patterns

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #90896
May 6, 2010
1 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2010, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone. i am new to this site. i need some help or understanding of what i have been working on. I just started playing lottery for 7 months now. I play powerball often. i am going to try an explain what i have been doing. I hope someone can undertand if you don't please don't bash me lol........i am going to try and paint a picture because i suck at explaining things i mean i am horrible foreal lol.

i wrote down all the winning combinations in a book. i went way back to 2009. they are listed like this

example:

(25)  (5)     (6)     (11)    (28)

4-17-35-50-57

(18)     (13)     (2)     (9)       (11)

13-27-37-41-54                   

(8)   (1)    (26)   (4)      (3)

7-8-19-26-36

(28)      (1)      (25)    (34)    (28)

10-14-30-40-51

ok now i know your looking at this like WTH but basically i go on this site called <snip>.com and i analyze the numbers. now i have been reading and have been told that their is no pattern and these numbers are random....now to each is own everyone is entitled to their on opinion. what i have analyzed about what i did was go back on each number and seen when it was last drawn then the site <snip> that i go on states each expected number is expected to be drawn 11 or 12 times so i keep that in mind as well as analyze the other numbers to see what other number might be due by analyzing the number of times the number have been drawn.now the other day i won $400. i play power play and by using this technique or pattern or structure i have been using is working. i came along way from just consistenly getting 1 number all the time to 2 numbers now i got 4. i am desperate lol at this point to understand if anyone can make sense out of this. at first i just kept it to myself, but now i believe in what i did. hopefully it can help others because i need help myself and have no problem with sharing.....if this makes any sense

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2010, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Go back to the beginning and read all the posts that have been archived.  You will get a lot of ideas if you do that.

There is a check box at the top of the page entitled "Show Topics from".  Just click on that box, select your range and start reading.  Everything you need to know and all that will ever be known about the lottery is there.

Happy hunting.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

sure - each number will be drawn 11-12 times ON AVERAGE, but here's the problem:

1) That's on average - some are drawn twice that, some 2.5 times that, and some 1/4th of that. I know, I tracked them.

2) 11-12 times what, a year?  a calendar year?  Since  the number was drawn last?  starting LAST May? I have seen numbers hit 3 of the last 4 games, and then not again for 71 games.

3) Adding to 2), you don't know when to start the 'timer'.

4) A handful of numbers hit A LOT (8-10 of them), a handful hit RARELY (6-8 of them), and the rest hit anywhere in between so is it any number regardless of what that number is hits on an average of 11-12 times?   That's not a good enough answer for me. 

Numbers 43 and 46 - neither has hit in precisely 31 games. In my own little system, that is almost a record - where TWO numbers have not hit in that long. I would be playing 43 OR 46 in every game from here on out. It's COMMON to see a single number not hit in 40-50-60-70 games, but very rare for TWO numbers to drop that far, I think my record is 38 games, and almost all 'twosies' hit by game 28. We are at 31 now.