Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Click here if you've wanted to quit the Lottery before, but not bc of money or luck.

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pepper1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LotteryJunkiE99's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg

United States
Member #72647
March 23, 2009
63 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2010, 5:47 am - IP Logged

This is kind of in response to pepper's thread.    Stretch     

**********************************************************************- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have found that the only thing that discourages me from playing is picking the numbers, or filling out the play slips, or the rude clerks or something along those lines, but mostly the time involved picking the numbers.   What's worse is that sometimes after even purchasing alot of tickets a few numbers will "chase" me, and "yell" at me for not picking them.   The number 9 does that alot to me, bc i rarely ever pick it, and it has teeth, oookay, sounding too much like pumpi here, but I want to hear your comments LP, What Has Made You Want To Quit Before That Wasn't Money or Luck!!!??   Pumpi I want to hear from you especially!Embarassed

Oh and i hate planning in advance so that also kills me and i just go nuts trying to pickkk numbers for upcoming weeks or dates. 

god i think i got  so mad once i threw all my playslips in my coffeepot,Coffee

then i regretted not having coffee.Disapprove

- ILOVETHELOTTERY Sun Smiley

dopey7719's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
    Midlands, SC
    United States
    Member #69698
    January 14, 2009
    303 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2010, 5:55 am - IP Logged

Rude Clerks!!!  If there is just a bad feeling in the store....lots of attitude, then sometimes I just leave.  Once I was feeling kind of lucky, so I go in....well the customer in front of me was blocking the counter had scratched about 5 ten dollar tickets and didn't win anything.  She was ranting to the clerk about how there aren't anymore winning tickets in SC like there use to be.  The clerk agreed and they just brought my mood down so much that I skipped playing that day.  The vibe was bad!

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40609 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2010, 7:51 am - IP Logged

bad vibes ffrom a clerk will cause me to go somewhere else.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2010, 8:15 am - IP Logged

**********************************************************************- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have found that the only thing that discourages me from playing is picking the numbers, or filling out the play slips, or the rude clerks or something along those lines, but mostly the time involved picking the numbers.   What's worse is that sometimes after even purchasing alot of tickets a few numbers will "chase" me, and "yell" at me for not picking them.   The number 9 does that alot to me, bc i rarely ever pick it, and it has teeth, oookay, sounding too much like pumpi here, but I want to hear your comments LP, What Has Made You Want To Quit Before That Wasn't Money or Luck!!!??   Pumpi I want to hear from you especially!Embarassed

Oh and i hate planning in advance so that also kills me and i just go nuts trying to pickkk numbers for upcoming weeks or dates. 

Try a little harder to ward off such trivial things which prevent you from possibly winning. This is one of those classic situations where a person will have "faithful" numbers which they always play. But, due to the rude clerk or other silly obstacles, they'll just leave and not play...allowing the "obvious" to happen. Those "faithful" numbers show up and they've now missed out.

If you have problems picking numbers, grab $5 in QP's and be on your way...it's just as good in certain cases. Also, when you go to the store, go ahead and just grab a handful of playslips and keep 'em at home so you don't have to worry about the store running out. Most of all, don't let anything keep you from playing...it just could be your time. Just a little positivity...

L.L.

dopey7719's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
          Midlands, SC
          United States
          Member #69698
          January 14, 2009
          303 Posts
          Posted: May 8, 2010, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Try a little harder to ward off such trivial things which prevent you from possibly winning. This is one of those classic situations where a person will have "faithful" numbers which they always play. But, due to the rude clerk or other silly obstacles, they'll just leave and not play...allowing the "obvious" to happen. Those "faithful" numbers show up and they've now missed out.

If you have problems picking numbers, grab $5 in QP's and be on your way...it's just as good in certain cases. Also, when you go to the store, go ahead and just grab a handful of playslips and keep 'em at home so you don't have to worry about the store running out. Most of all, don't let anything keep you from playing...it just could be your time. Just a little positivity...

L.L.

Thanks LL...I think I really needed to read your post this morning. I'm feeling rather positive this morning....going to a new gas station to try my luck there!

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: May 8, 2010, 8:53 am - IP Logged

If the lottery paid me i sure will quit the lottery, i dont want to SPEND MY ENTIRE LIFE, looking at numbers...I like to chase other forms of randomness important for this planet or look at scientific research or fitness, or something i also will like to live with ALL of my entire family in a large building...And i CANT stand the lottery so much i like it but not 100%, everyone has a chance but they choose retards to win the lottery...Not just that the state lottery SWEARS that everyone is the same yet there are people out there with claws and alligator tails out there who you dont know could win the lottery....But no, the lottery is TOUCHED BY GOD, appointed by God...And the USA is the most SAINT country in the world, there is no violence in the USA, there is no RAPE in the USA, people dont shoot other people in the USA, in fact other countries are SLAVES to the USA i said that because i remember that a resident class something won the state lottery a couple of years ago and he/she was investigated by the FBI because such event COULD NOT happen...lol, ect, ect, ect....I dont even like to tell people the truth because then they start hating they cant handle the truth...Because AFTER ALL...Never mind...

This is WHY i strongly believe that the lottery should CHOOSE the player 20% of the time in jackpot games....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: May 8, 2010, 9:08 am - IP Logged

If the lottery paid me i sure will quit the lottery, i dont want to SPEND MY ENTIRE LIFE, looking at numbers...I like to chase other forms of randomness important for this planet or look at scientific research or fitness, or something i also will like to live with ALL of my entire family in a large building...And i CANT stand the lottery so much i like it but not 100%, everyone has a chance but they choose retards to win the lottery...Not just that the state lottery SWEARS that everyone is the same yet there are people out there with claws and alligator tails out there who you dont know could win the lottery....But no, the lottery is TOUCHED BY GOD, appointed by God...And the USA is the most SAINT country in the world, there is no violence in the USA, there is no RAPE in the USA, people dont shoot other people in the USA, in fact other countries are SLAVES to the USA i said that because i remember that a resident class something won the state lottery a couple of years ago and he/she was investigated by the FBI because such event COULD NOT happen...lol, ect, ect, ect....I dont even like to tell people the truth because then they start hating they cant handle the truth...Because AFTER ALL...Never mind...

This is WHY i strongly believe that the lottery should CHOOSE the player 20% of the time in jackpot games....

One of this DAYS, someone is going to win Powerball, take that money run and become the World´s Biggest Terrorist or on the world FBI MOST WANTED LIST...And I am going to laugh, said: I TOLD YOU SO...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1446 Posts
                Posted: May 8, 2010, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Why are  you so focus on the USA they do all that stuff in your country to. If they could pick who would

win then it wouldn't be a level playing field the rich would get richers. Why don't you just go and live

with your family in a large building what is stopping you from doing that? You don't have to wait on the lottery

to do the things that you want to do. You might never win. Is your country a Saint? Do you have violences

in your country? Do you have rape in your country? You're not telling the truth. You can't handle the truth.

And the truth is this stuff goes on in your country and other country too.

LotteryJunkiE99's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg

United States
                  Member #72647
                  March 23, 2009
                  63 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2010, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, you have any disciples?   Disney

To all the other uncreative answers,   or no getting-it-type-responses,               Doh

EXCEPT DOPEY, I love your posts.    Star

- ILOVETHELOTTERY Sun Smiley

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    Harrison Township Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #90088
                    April 21, 2010
                    4265 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello and Good Evening.

The clerks can get on my nerves especially one of them at the party store closest to my house. Most of the time i just get lottery tickets from him & maybe The Detroit News Paper. He really ticked me off when i asked him to play 9832 on Saturday April 24th Midday drawing here in Michigan for a dollar Straight and Box, he made both tickets Straight, i did not notice until i got home and it was too late to go back and get it boxed, YEP it came out 9382. Now i just go in there to bug him! Maybe he will quit. Smile

But the only thing that will stop me from playing the lottery (Daily 3 and 4 in Michigan) will be head injuries. To understand go to the "Pick 4" Forum Michigan 5/5 thru 5/9/10.

Have a Good One People.

CutlassBob Out. 

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

hotatlanta
                      United States
                      Member #70664
                      February 8, 2009
                      1446 Posts
                      Posted: May 10, 2010, 10:26 am - IP Logged

One of this DAYS, someone is going to win Powerball, take that money run and become the World´s Biggest Terrorist or on the world FBI MOST WANTED LIST...And I am going to laugh, said: I TOLD YOU SO...

That could happen, but you can't spend your life worrying about stuff like that. I really don't think Terrorist

spend time playing the lottery, most of the terrorist already are equip with money to do the things they do.

They usely are planning in advance.

hotatlanta
                        United States
                        Member #70664
                        February 8, 2009
                        1446 Posts
                        Posted: May 10, 2010, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Hello and Good Evening.

The clerks can get on my nerves especially one of them at the party store closest to my house. Most of the time i just get lottery tickets from him & maybe The Detroit News Paper. He really ticked me off when i asked him to play 9832 on Saturday April 24th Midday drawing here in Michigan for a dollar Straight and Box, he made both tickets Straight, i did not notice until i got home and it was too late to go back and get it boxed, YEP it came out 9382. Now i just go in there to bug him! Maybe he will quit. Smile

But the only thing that will stop me from playing the lottery (Daily 3 and 4 in Michigan) will be head injuries. To understand go to the "Pick 4" Forum Michigan 5/5 thru 5/9/10.

Have a Good One People.

CutlassBob Out. 

Cutlass Bob you're nice. I would go back to cuss him out, and then I wouldn't play again at that store. I also would let my other player know, because this I know was not his first time doing this. When and if he did it again he would remember

the cussing out he got from me.