Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Do you know...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by threetwowin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
crete,il
United States
Member #86045
January 28, 2010
70 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

When a Triple will be coming to pick3?  Since they have been showing up all over except for  IL?  And which triple to play?  The oldest one out?  Which would be 555 since it hasnt hit in the last 5 years? If anyone can direct me to any past info on Triples I would be very thankful!!  I've been playing all of them but only for 50cents each and I feel I have wasted so much money not knowing what to look for.

threetwowin's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Livingston,LA
    United States
    Member #87677
    February 28, 2010
    612 Posts
    Posted: May 10, 2010, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

When a Triple will be coming to pick3?  Since they have been showing up all over except for  IL?  And which triple to play?  The oldest one out?  Which would be 555 since it hasnt hit in the last 5 years? If anyone can direct me to any past info on Triples I would be very thankful!!  I've been playing all of them but only for 50cents each and I feel I have wasted so much money not knowing what to look for.

Iam sure some one will chime in and tell you more than i can . but its the way the numbers line up

is one way to look for a triple.i do no the avgerage inbetween triples is 100 draws.

and over due maybe to a little .. cause la went without 777 for over 10 years ..so not really a good guide