Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think this is real ?!?!?!? Unbelievable

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
san jose
United States
Member #53761
July 20, 2007
277 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2010, 6:34 am - IP Logged

This got to be a joke. 

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2009/05/22/visualize-your-way-to-millions/7#comments

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2010, 9:20 am - IP Logged

I believe in meditating on numbers, and tuning into the universal energies. My opinion is that the past, present, and future are one, and that time and distance is an illusion.

It's only that sometimes I get a little suspicious when folks claim they have done something to make it happen, AFTER it happened. I'm not doubting that she may have focused on winning for 4 years, and she's telling the truth, but it would be a hell of a lot more impressive if she made her effort public, before it happened, just for the record.

If someone came forward on Sept.7th and publicly warned a government official or a reputable news agency that a terrorist strike was about to take place on the World Trade Center on the 11th, that person may have not been taken seriously at that moment. But after the event came to fruition, that person would be investigated, and after being cleared  of any collusion, he/she would be in the spotlight around the world.

Cola SC
      United States
      Member #82220
      November 8, 2009
      146 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2010, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Hi Joker

SC midday 837 evening 430

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2010, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Hi Joker

SC midday 837 evening 430

ROFL     Green laugh

You guys are funny. You follow me around in different threads asking me for the bet generator numbers. I think the only place you haven't asked for the numbers is in my blog posts....hee hee

ROFL

The generator is in the thread in the last page.

Green laugh