Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Time To Vent!

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 7 years ago by caipiao.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
PackMan's avatar - 8ball

United States
Member #35041
March 11, 2006
20 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2010, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

I have not been on here in awhile and thought I would do a little venting..

I've been playing the same numbers for the last twenty-three years for supercash,powerball,and megabucks.(badger5 when that came out)

Really haven't won nothing big yet but now add on mega-million more money too spend.

I really believe the odds are in my favor so the wife can keep bitchn' all she wants at me because I will play these numbers till I die...

Tonight is my night to hit!

I will get back when I do!

Have fun all...

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2010, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing the same numbers for the last twenty-three years for supercash,powerball,and megabucks.(badger5 when that came out)

Really haven't won nothing big yet but now add on mega-million more money too spend.

I really believe the odds are in my favor so the wife can keep bitchn' all she wants at me because I will play these numbers till I die...

Have fun all...

A sure way that your numbers will come in is to stop playing them..It has happen to all of us at one time or another..tiggs wife is against gambling but always makes sure he has his money for his numbers..Never give up..Good luck<<<----and that's what it is,luck..

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2010, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Have fun all...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......lol

Pacman..... That's my nickname by all my friends and co-workers. I've had that name given to me where ever I lived. I think it's because my real first name is off by just one letter, and it must be hard-wired in humans to think of that name by default....lol

Nice to meet you packman.....Green laugh

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40611 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2010, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Packman you don't seem like your having fun...maybe you should pack it in for awhile. no pun intended. give it a break than go back maybe your luck will change. good luck.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: May 11, 2010, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Packman you don't seem like your having fun...maybe you should pack it in for awhile. no pun intended. give it a break than go back maybe your luck will change. good luck.

PackMan if you do what sully is saying listen to tiggs..Never and tiggs means never look at the results when you quit..

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
            adelaide sa
            Australia
            Member #37136
            April 11, 2006
            3301 Posts
            Posted: May 11, 2010, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

i have a vent,

i still have the numbers in a spread sheet from the time  i played on a registered player card with my ex's name on it. instead of handing over coupons you can hand ovcer the card and all numbers you want played are on the card.

anyhow the numbers keep pulling $30 $40 wins, so i go and buy a ticket then nothing.

i really should delete the numbers from my spreadsheet.  as i will really vent if a jackpot hits, and i dindt buy a ticket. losing half to the ex if i did win would still make me happy, its still better than no win at all.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2010, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Have fun all...

Pacman, nice to meet you! Just to add my 1/2cent in, I remeber sully16 saying once something to this effect and its my sentiment, as well, I liked her ever since when will I stop?

"'until they pried my pen/pencil from my cold dead fingers"  

You hear that tiggs!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40611 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Green laughlmao yep, that says it all.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10354 Posts
                  Posted: May 11, 2010, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

PackMan,

"I really believe the odds are in my favor......"

Scared

You have got to be whacking us!

They're coming to take me away, ha ha

A room is waiting for you at the Institute for the Lottery Insane

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1649 Posts
                    Posted: May 11, 2010, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

PackMan if you do what sully is saying listen to tiggs..Never and tiggs means never look at the results when you quit..

I have to agree with tiggs on a portion of this. If you're playing QP's, then it's okay to take a break but, don't ever look back at any of your OLD TICKETS. Also, if you have a dedicated set of numbers you like to play, then don't ever look at the results, as tiggs says, because you'll automatically know you've missed out when your numbers show up.

You can Google all the "If only I had played!!!" people and their stories. Don't end up like them. As the old saying goes..."What you don't know can't bother you." Good luck!!!

L.L.

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      CA
                      United States
                      Member #57222
                      December 23, 2007
                      587 Posts
                      Posted: May 11, 2010, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Pacman, nice to meet you! Just to add my 1/2cent in, I remeber sully16 saying once something to this effect and its my sentiment, as well, I liked her ever since when will I stop?

You hear that tiggs!

Thats what I say.  I don't smoke, drink, do drugs or party.  I don't even gamble when we go to Vegas on vacation.  So I feel okay about spending a few dollars a month on on a fun fantasy that may just come true one day.

That being said,  again I say........

I'LL STOP PLAYING WHEN THEY PRY THE MOLDY ORANGE LOTTO SLIPS FROM THE FINGERS OF MY COLD, DEAD, ROTTING, RIGAMORTING, STINKING UP THE NEIGHBORHOOD, CORPSE!

HEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHHEHEHEHHAAHHAAHEHEHEHEHHAHAHH

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                        Harbinger
                        D.C./MD.
                        United States
                        Member #44103
                        July 30, 2006
                        5583 Posts
                        Posted: May 11, 2010, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Have fun all...

Odds are odd,  and I hope they are in your favor tonight.  The one thing about this site is this,   and that is, that there are odds people here that are not odd but sometimes overly dependent and oddly overly pragmatic on telling others how astronomically odd the odds are,  I include myself,

so don't feel odd playing.  Because the odds are 100% you will not "hit"  if you ain't in it.

From Wikipedia:

In probability theory and statistics, the odds in favor of an event or a proposition are the quantity p/1-p , where p is the probability of the event or proposition. The odds against the same event aren 1-p/p .

For example, the odds that a random day of the week (7 days) is a Sunday are:

(1/7)/1- (1/7) = (1/7)/ (6/7) = 1/6  the odds against 6/1 = 6

but not 1/7. [to avoid confusion with ordinary fractions, this is often shown as 1:6 and called "one to six"]

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1649 Posts
                          Posted: May 11, 2010, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

i have a vent,

i still have the numbers in a spread sheet from the time  i played on a registered player card with my ex's name on it. instead of handing over coupons you can hand ovcer the card and all numbers you want played are on the card.

anyhow the numbers keep pulling $30 $40 wins, so i go and buy a ticket then nothing.

i really should delete the numbers from my spreadsheet.  as i will really vent if a jackpot hits, and i dindt buy a ticket. losing half to the ex if i did win would still make me happy, its still better than no win at all.

Good attitude!! Some is always better than none in this case. I know some hard core "separatees" who feel that having to split millions of dollars with their "not so significant other"  wouldn't even be worth winning! You can only imagine what I was thinking...maybe my expression gave it away.

"If I can't have the whole 100 million, then I don't want any of it!!!" I was like, "Okay, you're in debt up to your a**bone, your business is in jeopardy, you're not gonna get the house, your kids may want to go to college, and you'd turn down all that dough just to spite your EX??????"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is why your business is jeopardy...you can't make the smart business decision to protect your best interest!!!!! You have to give up some money to get or make some, buddy!!!"

See, women are different from men...and I know this. If it came down to this situation for a chic, she'd get (6) speeding tickets trying to get to the lottery office just so she could claim it and GET HER CUT!! The LAST thing on her mind is her EX!! It's MONEY TIME for her!!! Trust me on that one...and hope she hits!Thumbs Up 

L.L.

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: May 11, 2010, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

You hear that tiggs!

tiggs hears yah..What yah getting on tiggs about jrosina we go way back sweety..You give tiggs numbers???? and tiggs plays'em..tiggs was just giving the venter some sound advice..Ease up woman...Money by Ronnie Milsap..

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1649 Posts
                              Posted: May 11, 2010, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

tiggs hears yah..What yah getting on tiggs about jrosina we go way back sweety..You give tiggs numbers???? and tiggs plays'em..tiggs was just giving the venter some sound advice..Ease up woman...Money by Ronnie Milsap..

I'm listening to "Stranger In My House" as we speak. Just classic...

L.L.